Carolyn Cole, ARNP

Carolyn Cole, ARNP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  ·
Female
Carolyn Cole, ARNP is a nurse practitioner in Seattle, WA. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and adult health nursing (nurse practitioner).

1660 S Columbian Way

Seattle, WA 98108

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington

Check if Carolyn Cole treats your condition or procedure

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Adult Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Carolyn Cole's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Carolyn Cole

Carolyn Cole?
Carolyn Cole's Performance
What People Say About Carolyn Cole, ARNP
RecentMost Helpful
Carolyn Cole has been my primary provider for over 25 years. She is the first person to call me on my high blood pressure. I worked with her as a administrative assistant be for I asked her if she would be my provider. I have been retired for 20 yeas this year. She has keep my healthy and honest...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Carolyn Cole, ARNP?
Carolyn Cole has been my primary care provider for over 10 years..... She is competent, caring, pleasant, thorough. She never rushes me. I think of her as my "Concierge Doctor". She makes the VA look good. It is a pleasure to see her, and I have great confidence in her care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carolyn Cole, ARNP?
The BEST health care practitioner I have experienced in the Seattle area. From my humble point of view, she is an expert on geriatric medicine in the area. 100% better than the doctors I have seen in medicare.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carolyn Cole, ARNP?
I have told everyone; family, friends, and complete strangers, how I value the care that I have received from Carolyn Cole, ARNP. From my first VA appointment in 1998 I have had the privilege of Carolyn being my Primary Care at the Seattle VA Medical Center. My health has required a considerable...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Carolyn Cole, ARNP?

How was your experience with Carolyn Cole?