Carolyn Coffey, LIMHP

Carolyn Coffey, LIMHP

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Carolyn Coffey, LIMHP is a counselor in Lincoln, NE. She specializes in counseling, psychology, and more.Read her story

1919 S 40th St Ste 300D

Lincoln, NE 68506

• Beacon Health Strategies
  • Medica
  • Midlands Choice

Learn about Carolyn Coffey

Carolyn Coffey's bio

This content was provided by Carolyn Coffey "Having had corporate and small-business experience in psycho-social research, strength-based management, publishing, and entrepreneurship, I wanted to be intentional about how I spent the next chapters of my life. I chose to honor a long-held desire to walk with people through their most difficult struggles and distress on a path toward healing or on their journeys toward self-discovery, envisioning the achievement of their goals and the next chapters of their lives. I obtained a masters degree in counseling psychology with this goal in mind. Having worked in a trauma crisis intervention agency and also within a large church setting, I am pleased to be in private practice with an opportunity to fulfill this mission. I am blessed with a daughter who shares my interest in integrative mental healthcare. She is pursuing a Ph.D. in clinical health psychology at The Ohio State University. When not in the office, I am often playing with my two Yorkie Poos, who join me at work as emotional support/therapy-dogs-in-training, depending on client preference. Relationships are a top priority for me, so I love spending time catching up with family and friends, and activities such as cooking, reading, writing, music, hiking, cycling, kayaking, traveling, structured dance classes. I also participate in classes and volunteer within ministries at my church. .."

This content was provided by Carolyn Coffey "No matter your past, deep and lasting healing is possible through holistic care for the mind, body, and spirit. I focus on the whole individual, helping to turn a vicious cycle of poor physical, mental, and spiritual health into wellness and thriving. I use a customized, integrative approach to address your specific needs. I promise to walk with you during this chapter of life, empowering you to leverage your past experiences to write a beautiful and authentic next chapter. I will provide targeted customized therapy that will allow you to truly heal - and perhaps more quickly than you think possible!

Cutting-edge practitioners understand that the mind, body, and spirit are connected. I read the latest research concerning the mind, body, exercise, and nutrition and pass this information on to my clients. I help my clients address underlying biological, cognitive, nutritional, relational, and spiritual imbalances.

Emotional Support Dogs (Cheerio and Gracie) are available upon request."

• Counseling
  • Psychology Education
  • Relationship Counseling
  • Women's Counseling
  • Women's Health Psychology

Carolyn Coffey does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Marital Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Nebraska.

• University Of Nebraska
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • M.A. University Of Nebraska
    Other Education | Completed 2014

Carolyn Coffey has no awards or honors listed.

Carolyn Coffey has no media or publications listed.

Carolyn Coffey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Carolyn Coffey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Carolyn Coffey's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Carolyn Coffey to family and friends
Are you Carolyn Coffey?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Psychology