Dr. Caroline Daravi, PSY.D

Psychology ·  Female

Dr. Daravi

Hera Counseling, Redlands, Ca

1706 Plum Ln Ste 110 Redlands, CA 92374

Dr. Caroline Daravi, PSY.D is a psychologist in Redlands, CA. She specializes in psychology.

Dr. Daravi accepts

Dr. Daravi accepts the following insurance:

Aetna PPO

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Daravi treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Daravi's conditions and procedures:

• Anxiety Attack
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Panic Attack
  • Relationship Issues
  • Separation Anxiety

"Out beyond ideas of wrong doing and right doing there is a field. I'll meet you there." Rumi. The heart of my work is to assist you to live an emotionally authentic life in relationship to yourself and others. In the process of facing the truth you ...

• Psychology

University Of California At Los Angeles

• Persian

Dr. Daravi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Daravi

Dr. Daravi?
Dr. Daravi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Caroline Daravi, PSY.D
I am a single male and have been a patient of Dr Daravi's for multiple years. She has become and is to me one of the most grounding and transformational people in my life. I can't imagine in retrospect what my life would be like if I had not come across Dr Daravi (through recommendation) to help me navigate my life's struggles & suffering. I always feel heard, considered and un-judged in her counsel...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caroline Daravi, PSY.D?
I have tried seeing therapists in the past and have been very jaded by my experiences. A co-worker recommended Dr. Daravi to me. I can’t even express my gratitude for her help. I have been seeing her for a few months now and wish I found her sooner. I clicked with her from the beginning. Caroline has truly saved me from the dark deep hole I was headed down. I don’t think she will ever know how incredible she has been not only to me but to the loved ones I have recommended to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caroline Daravi, PSY.D?
Dr. Daravi is Kind and Real. Im not new in therapy. Due to my history i have been in therapy for many years. There's something special about Dr. D. No fancy interventions no psycho babble! Just kind, honest, heartfelt being. I finally am better much better. Thank you Dr. Daravi.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caroline Daravi, PSY.D?
Excellent therapist! I have done therapy in past, but honestly I was only able to make the changes I need while working with Dr. Daravi. She is willing to give you feedback, and she doesn't let you get way with your old patterns. She is also super super kind. You know she is listening and you know she cares.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caroline Daravi, PSY.D?
I am so grateful to have discovered Dr. Daravi during a challenging time in my life. With her guidance, I was able to sort through things to determine the cause of my unhappiness and anxiety. She worked with me to develop better coping mechanisms and strategies to move forward. Sessions were always very laid back and comfortable. Dr. Daravi is kind, insightful and skilled at what she does. I've already recommended her to several friends, especially fellow young professionals.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caroline Daravi, PSY.D?
Words cannot explain the excellence with which Caroline Daravi performs her duties as a therapist... Yet, I will attempt to explain nonetheless. For more than a year I have been privileged to encounter Caroline's BRILLIANT mind... her deep PASSION for helping others... the ATTENTIVENESS that she lends in every session. The QUALITY of her words and the COMPASSION in her smile is unmatched. Caroline Daravi is one of the most SINCERE individuals you will ever meet. Truly AMAZING!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caroline Daravi, PSY.D?
Caroline is a brilliant mind and the best therapist around. What attracted me to her profile was the phrase "non-judgmental", and she is certainly that. Anything I bring to the table that I feel embarrassed about is treated with respect and care. It's hard to open up to a stranger; rest assured if you see Caroline she'll treat you and your feelings with care! Caroline is intelligent, knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. I could list positives all day. We are lucky to have her in our area!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caroline Daravi, PSY.D?
I spoke to Dr. Daravi about becoming a new client and she told me she had an opening this month and would send me paperwork so we could have our first session. It seemed like a good fit after our conversation so I stopped looking for a therapist. I never got the paperwork and called a couple times to follow up with her and make sure she was still able to take me as a client. She didn't return any of my calls. I found that so unprofessional and disrespectful - I wouldn't waste your time.
Hello, Please accept my apologies if your call to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caroline Daravi, PSY.D?
I would gladly recommend Dr. Daravi to any and all who are seeking counseling. She is open-minded, a great listener, and provides constructive feedback and thoughtful advice. I had such a positive experience and felt that this was one of the best decisions and investments I have made.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caroline Daravi, PSY.D?
My husband and I saw Caroline for a little over a year, and from the first session we really liked her. She respected our time and was very caring at warm while being upfront and willing to challenge us each in difficult ways. My time with Dr. Daravi was one of the most rewarding experiences I have ever had, and I would definitely recommend my friends or family to see her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caroline Daravi, PSY.D?
Very insightful and willing to offer feedback.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Caroline Daravi, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Daravi?