Carol Williams, LPC

Carol Williams, LPC

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Carol Williams, LPC is a counselor in Selmer, TN. She graduated from N/A and specializes in counseling and play therapy.Read her story

447 Dunaway Rd

Selmer, TN 38375

Learn about Carol Williams

Carol Williams' bio

This content was provided by Carol Williams "I am a 55 year old female that came to Selmer in 1975, when my father took a position teaching at McNairy Central after retiring from the Navy. I have 5 kids and 11 grandkids that are everything to me. I battle cancer, but won't let it slow me down. I love God, Church, Family and Friends. My private practice is secluded for your privacy. I love helping others and watching individuals grow emotionally. I want to help individuals health. I do not attend court."

This content was provided by Carol Williams "I believe in treating everyone of my patients with love, respect and dignity. I believe in desired change as a personal choice, that I hope to guide those wanting it through.  I believe that God puts people in our lives to help us through impossible times. I believe you will not totally understand how I can help, until you give me a chance. "

• Counseling
  • Play Therapy

Carol Williams does not have any board certifications listed.

• Counseling Services
  • Play Therapy

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Freed Hardenman University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • Freed Hardenman University,
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
    Medical School | Graduated
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • N/A

Carol Williams has no awards or honors listed.

Carol Williams has no media or publications listed.

Carol Williams does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Carol Williams and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Carol Williams' Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Carol Williams?

How was your experience with Carol Williams?