Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  |
Carol Walker, APRN
Carol Walker, APRN is a nursing (nurse practitioner) provider who practices in Edmond, OK. She is 57 years old.

1218 E 9th St Ste 5

Edmond, OK 73034

• Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
  • Medicaid of Oklahoma
  • Medicare of Oklahoma

Learn about Carol Walker

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Carol Walker does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• Oklahoma City University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1983
  • University Of Central Oklahoma
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992
  • University Of Texas At Arlington-Masters
    Other Education | Completed 2008

Carol Walker has no awards or honors listed.

Carol Walker has no media or publications listed.

Carol Walker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Carol Walker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Carol Walker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Carol Walker to family and friends
3.9
Carol Walker's Performance
Oklahoma City, OK |
I called to make an appt and the lady over the phone and the first question she asked me was, "are you somewhere safe that you can give me your social security number?". I did not want to give her my social security number since I have had identity theft twice in the past two years. Since I would not give her my social security number, she would not let me make an appt. I told her I would give it to her when I came in so I could see exactly where my ss# was going and she still would not agree.
in OKLAHOMA CITY |
She helped me figure out what was goin on with me, when know one else could , she is so nurturing, an caring like a mom. I like that.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
She's extremely empathetic, knowledgeable, and great at actually listening to the patient, instead of thinking she knows what's wrong by merely speaking with you. She's been my PCP over a year, has gone through jury trial with me and has been a much needed advocate.
in Edmond, OK |
Nurse Carol is perhaps one of the best medical providers that I have ever had. I have 2 chronic illnesses that I have had for 9 or so years. Carol knew how to treat me and even though there are cogs in the machine to keep us as sheep following the same death sentence....Carol will look for an ANSWER to the question. She is so smart and so empathetic. I wish I had met her 10 years ago because she is an amazing medical provider too---but also she CARES!!!!
in Edmond, OK |
The experiences I've had were uncomfortable. Had some bloodwork done recently for my thyroids and iron (took over a week to get results due to Labor Day). NEVER got a phone call about my results! Had to call the office about it, and was told they would look it up and call me back. They never called back. With my thyroids, I have to know how my levels are before I get a new prescription. . I won't be back. Absolutely terrible. Wonder why they're not registered with the BBB?
in Oklahoma City, OK |
Carol Walker is the most thorough, caring, knowledgeable doctor I have ever seen, and I'm almost 84 years old so I have been to many doctors.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
I am sad to see a few bad eggs giving 1 star because they weren't simply given the prescriptions they wanted/thought they needed, and instead were actually assessed and given the treatment that was best. I have seen Carol many times and she and her staff are always accommodating, professional, and helpful. Carol is one of the most kind and caring people and the way she practices medicine makes that very clear. I recommend her to everyone I know. Go see Carol if you want someone who truly cares.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
Carol Walker is an intelligent, qualified nurse practitioner who really cares about and listens to her patients. If you go to her with an illness, she will listen and then work diligently to find a remedy.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
Carol always listens to what I tell her is going on, and has always been very good diagnosing the causes when no one else could. I trust her decisions completely and have been very happy with her care. I always recommend her to other people when the subject comes up. She is very caring and always gives a 100%.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
Dee in OKC is a disgruntled employee. Carol Walker is an amazing, caring, and very competent nurse practitioner! The patient Dee wrote about has had her urine cultured out and the correct antibiotics prescribed by Carol. Additionally, the patient has low sodium and was told by her kidney specialist to limit water intake. Carol Walker is a very thorough Doctor/Nurse Practitioner and I highly recommend her!
Oklahoma City, OK |
I am very disappointed. I was left suffering with increasingly severe shingles on two occasions for over two days because Carol never wrote a prescription for medication to treat this virus! I was forced to call the office 4 times to speak to her nice but extremely unprofessional staff ( I think they might be just family members or friends) about when this would be taken care of like they said it would. Never happened. Who DOES this? Don't go here. Not professional in the least.
Have you seen Carol Walker, APRN?
Are you Carol Walker?

Visit Carol Walker

Carol Walker accepts 6 insurance carriers
  • Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
    Life and Health Oklahoma
  • Medicaid of Oklahoma
  • Medicare of Oklahoma

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
Family Medicine (Nurse Practitioner)