Carol Seydewitz, MS

Counseling •  Female

Carol Seydewitz
Telehealth services available
6040 W Lisbon Ave Milwaukee, WI 53210

Carol Seydewitz, MS is a counselor in Milwaukee, WI. She specializes in counseling.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

• Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Carol Seydewitz accepts

Carol Seydewitz accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Blue Preferred Plus POS

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check if Carol Seydewitz treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Carol Seydewitz, MS...

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer weekend visits?

1.4

Carol Seydewitz?
Carol Seydewitz's Performance
What People Say About Carol Seydewitz, MS
I’ve been in therapy in the past - this was way different! Initially Carol came across as very understanding. My daughter had some severe bullying issues and I wanted to help her. We have a good relationship. I just wanted to be sure I was supporting her well since I didn’t have this issue in the past. Essentially, Carol blamed me for the bullying. Somehow it was my fault that my daughter was having this experience?? Ok.I came to see her and the issue I’m having with trying to support her but I’m to blame? I was not bullying her.It’s middle school. It happens. I had some confusion on this one so my husband went in with me. We were both blamed. It wasn’t advice “maybe you’re enabling it” whatever... It was blame! She’s nuts! It’s just out of line and damaging! When we tried to clarify she acted like we had trouble understanding what was so obvious to her! It’s humorous now but at the time it was awful! My daughter’s doing well now. We just figured it out on our own after this lady!
May 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Seydewitz, MS?
Saw her twice. She got my name wrong and didn't seem to remember why I came to see her both times although we spoke about why I was coming to her before I came in. I was seeing her to try to get through a really hard breakup and she asked for my HUSBAND'S name over the phone at one point. Very unprofessional.
Mar 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Seydewitz, MS?
Extremely unprofessional. Unable to keep her own emotions out of client work. She drives the agenda and often interrupts the client. She often snaps first and spends time apologizing later. I would highly recommend seeing someone else.
Waukesha county WI – Apr 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Seydewitz, MS?
I saw Carol and found her to be helpful initially. However, when I needed clarification on something she became defensive. Certainly, I was there to work on things. Yet if a therapist feels that they are “right” and become combative while you’re trying to understanding an issue then how is this helpful? I don’t know where the communication went wrong but I couldn’t get clarity on an important issue. In my experience I would avoid her. I’m ended up feeling defeated, frustrated and confused.
Jan 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Seydewitz, MS?
You felt I had found the therapist that worked well for me, but within a few visits her tone changed. The nature of our talk turned to a blame session instead of guidance. I was there for change not blame. Not criticism. Help resolving some things. Avoid. There are plenty of caring therapists who help and don’t harm. She’s harmful.
Jan 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Seydewitz, MS?
I am currently going through a divorce and met with Carol. I felt I was going to get help from her but she ended up blaming me for things out of my control. I’ve had therapy in the past and never have been blamed. There’s always been a way of communicating that helps without causing more pain. When I asked for clarification it was clear I was being blamed and the skill set here is not one of interactive solutions. It was hurtful and harmful.
Jan 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Seydewitz, MS?
My son saw her and her t started out very well. We thought we found a good fit but then when he was struggling she blamed us and it seemed that she herself had issues she needed to work through. Therapists are personal fits and that’s obvious but blaming seems to be a theme for her and that’s unacceptable for healing. We are open to helpful advice even criticism but we cross the line at blame! Very unfortunate.
Jan 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Seydewitz, MS?
Very talented and knowledgeable. I've had significant success with her.
Kris in Kenosha – Nov 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Seydewitz, MS?

How was your experience with Carol Seydewitz?

• Counseling