Psychiatry  |
Female
Carol Preston, NP
Carol Preston, NP is a psychiatry provider who practices in Knoxville, TN.

109 Suburban Rd Ste 203

Knoxville, TN 37923

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee

Learn about Carol Preston

• Psychiatry

Carol Preston does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Education data for Carol Preston is unavailable at this time.

Carol Preston has no awards or honors listed.

Carol Preston has no media or publications listed.

Carol Preston does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Carol Preston and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Carol Preston's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Carol Preston to family and friends
4.3
Carol Preston's Performance
in Knoxville, TN |
Carol is a great psychiatric nurse practitioner. She takes the time to listen to the patient's issues and over the past two years I have had some medication changes but I feel that she always points me in the right direction. I noticed after about a month of taking medications my tendency to over analyze and worry were dramatically reduced. I'm thankful for the life changes I've had and more to come.
in Gatlinburg, TN |
Dr. Preston reviewed my medications. She gave me affordable options that would work better for me. The changes we made has improved my mood so much. She is very thoughtful, kind and knowledgeable. Highly recommend :-)
in Knoxville, TN |
Our insurance has a very high deductible that my family never, ever reaches, so we pay all of our medical expenses out of our own pocket. Carol is super savvy and takes extra time to find the best price for our medications and gives us discount cards, coupons and samples. We are very grateful to have found this extraordinary doctor that takes excellent care of us.
in Oak Ridge, TN |
I like Carol Preston's office because everyone is helpful and friendly. I feel like I am part of a family, not a "patient". The late evening hours are perfect for my work schedule - very smart!
in Farragut, TN |
Great listener. Thoughtful. Smart woman. Very pleased.
in Knoxville, TN |
This is a beautiful office for working professionals with evening hours. You won't be made uncomfortable by undesirables that are doctor shopping or drug seeking; this office doesn't put up with that nonsense. You are greeted and treated like a real person, not a client or patient. Carol Preston is upbeat and very funny - love everything about her.
in Knoxville, TN |
Beautiful office. Excellent location. I felt comfortable right away. Carol Preston explained things perfectly, and listened well.
Delano, TN |
I have been seeing Carol for some time and have had great results. However, her practice has made some changes that I am not happy with including her only days in the office are Monday Tuesday Wednesday. Her billing has raised some flags also because I never get a clear description of how much I owe. I don't understand the policy of being charged to pick up a prescription. I also disagree with her method for accepting new patients. I
She made me pay 75 dollars just to tell me she can't write my meds for me anymore. Do not go to her, she isn't a real doctor!
in Knoxville, TN |
Always helpful and easy to talk with. I feel now than every before in treatment. Have referred several people to her.
in Knoxville, TN |
Dr. Preston is the #1 Nurse Practitioner in Knoxville for a reason, she is AWESOME!!!
in Knoxville, TN |
She prescribed meds that were questionable, but I trusted what she said. I had a terrible reaction to the meds and tried to explain my symptoms , but was cut short and told to go elsewhere. I was worse off after seeing her than before I started and she couldn't admit maybe I was having a reaction. I came off the meds she prescribed and I'm back where I started. There's something wrong if you go for help and your worse off than before and the NP just dismisses you.
in Clinton, TN |
I met with Carol twice. I updated briefly in an email as requested regarding medication I was given free samples of. I said I had talked with my counselor who agree that due to the side effects I was experiencing that wasn't the best medication for me probably. Without further discussion she dismissed me as a patient leaving me with no one. This made me a victim and left me totally bewildered. I feel her action was very unprofessional and only can assume her ego was bruised.
Have you seen Carol Preston, NP?
Are you Carol Preston?