Carol Mapp, LCSW

Carol Mapp, LCSW

Counseling  ·
Female
Carol Mapp, LCSW is a counselor in Kennedale, TX. She specializes in counseling.

801 Kennedale Sublett Rd Ste B

Kennedale, TX 76060

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Carol Mapp

• Counseling

Carol Mapp does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Carol Mapp is unavailable at this time.

Carol Mapp has no awards or honors listed.

Carol Mapp has no media or publications listed.

Carol Mapp does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Carol Mapp and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Carol Mapp's Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Carol Mapp to family and friends

Carol Mapp's Performance

Carol Mapp, was a terrible waste a time and money she never warned me how to protect my daughter from her abused boyfriend or help her with her depression and unfortunately my daughter saw her for long time! Thank fully now she now we have found really professional help.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Wonderful and insightful. Prepare plans and work activities that helped our entire family. I have recommended her and her practice numerous times and they have commented how helpful she has been.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
She is truly amazing and insightful for me and my family. Highly recommended. Everyone I have recommend to go to her at extremely please and grateful.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Carol Mapp was the worst experience of my children's life. She was very biased towards one parent, kept trying to give legal advice and override what the lawyers said, tell my kids they won't get their waybuilt no rapport with my kids if anything she broke their trust several times by telling their...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option1
Carol has been my counselor and my family's counselor for years. She is so wonderful to work with and has really made a difference in my life. I have worked with her in one-on-one, marriage and family counseling and all experiences have been great. I highly recommend her to everyone I know.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0