Carol Lennox, LPC

Counseling •  Female • Age 67

Carol Lennox

New Choices Counseling at Restore FX

4534 West Gate Blvd Ste 112 Austin, TX 78745

Carol Lennox, LPC is a Counselor in Austin, TX. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Carol Lennox to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

See similar Counselors in Austin

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Carol Lennox accepts

Carol Lennox accepts the following insurance:

Commercial HMO
Kaiser PHCS Network PPO
PHCS Network POS
PHCS Open Access PPO
PHCS

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Carol Lennox treats your condition or procedure

• Family Psychotherapy
  • Grief Therapy
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Substance Abuse

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Carol Lennox, LPC...

Offer evening visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer an online patient portal?

Carol Lennox's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Carol Lennox

Carol Lennox?
I recently began working with Carol, she is truly a wonderful person. Her compassion and authenticity is such a breath of fresh air. Especially when you are opening up to someone about such personal situations. From the moment I sat down with Carol I knew we had a connection. Carol always remembers our discussions and helps me work through my struggles. She doesn't shy away from asking me those tough questions that will help create breakthroughs. Finding a therapist that works with you is so important and I am happy after several years of searching I have found her.
Jaclyn in Austin, TX – Jun 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Lennox, LPC?
Carol is a phenomenal therapist! She listens with intent and her insight and knowledge have been spot on with what I am currently experiencing. Very easy going and very easy to talk to. I am now on the back on the right track thanks to Carol.... Highly recommend her to anyone going thru a divorce or grieving the loss of a loved one......
May 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Lennox, LPC?
Carol has been tremendously helpful the last few months. I was nervous to find a therapist for the longest time, but Carol is so warm and welcoming that it’s impossible to feel nervous around her. With Carol’s help and guidance, I really feel like I’m getting the most out of life and have the confidence to tackle whatever issues life throws my way. If you’re considering a therapist, there is nobody better.
Apr 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Lennox, LPC?
She’s helped me a lot, and she gives you an opportunity to feel what you feel and not feel bad about it. 10/10 good person.
Apr 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Lennox, LPC?
Carol was a real blessing, I was looking for a compassionate therapist who wasn't too rooted in academia, or spirituality, she proved to be a wholesome balance of both. I felt we were compatible very quickly, as a male struggling with family and relationship issues, she really helped me build some bridges that needed mending, in addition to providing me true insights into the female mind I was blind to. I am very grateful to have found her!
Apr 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Lennox, LPC?
Carol has helped me grown out of my fears and doubts into a more secure and stable woman these past 2 years. I truly enjoy my sessions with her !
Mar 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Lennox, LPC?
I have seen other counselors over the years and Carol by far is the best of the best. She is really is very skilled at her trade and I cannot thank her enough for everything she has done for me and helped me through.
Nov 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Lennox, LPC?
I have been seeing Carol for several years now and to say she is the best is a complete understatement. It came to a point where even though I moved to a different city, I knew I did not want to see anyone else. If you want someone who tells it like it is but is sweet and has off-the-charts empathy, reach out to her. Best decision of my life.
Killeen, TX – Nov 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Lennox, LPC?
I've been seeing Carol for a few months and she has done absolute wonders for me. I was hesitant for a long time to finally take up therapy and she has made the experience all the more worth it. From the very first day, we immediately clicked and I was appreciative of her for addressing my apprehension. She's very empathetic and wise--able to pull examples from her own life to help make certain things make sense. She listens very closely and makes the very complicated not seem so complicated!
Austin, TX – May 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Lennox, LPC?
It was like talking to a close friend. The only difference was this friend had useful advise that slowly changed my perspective. The problems didn't change, but my ability to see hope did, until one day it snuck up on me, and suddenly I was no longer alone in the darkness. I feel like a different person. Carol's ability to listen and relate have an almost diaphanous quality. She has a gentle guidance that speaks to understanding, and grows within you the path to contentment and change
Mar 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Lennox, LPC?
Carol is one of the most skilled, compassionate, and innovative counselors I have had the opportunity to receive care from. She was able to shed light on some long standing personal blockages for me that others were not able to get to the core of. Most importantly, Carol is someone who I feel I can genuinely trust with subjects that for anyone induce a great deal of personal vulnerability . Highly recommended!!
Austin, TX – Dec 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Lennox, LPC?
Carol truly is the best counselor of my life, no exaggeration. I don't want to see anyone else.
Granbury, TX – Sep 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Lennox, LPC?
Carol has been so patient and kind to me. She has such knowledgeable experience in her field. She has introduced me to alternative forms of therapy that I had very little experience with that have opened doors to new ways of thinking. I will be forever grateful for having found her.
Lisa Arthur in wimberley, TX – Jan 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Lennox, LPC?

How was your experience with Carol Lennox?

Are you experiencing change, a mid-life "crisis" and the resulting emotions from those experiences? I work with clients who are self-actualizing as they go through the ups and downs of life. My Gestalt and psychodynamic approach leads clients to insi...Read more

• Counseling
  • Hypnosis

Mansfield Community Corrections Facility
1993
University of North Texas
1975
Tcu

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Carol Lennox communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Carol Lennox communicates via email

• Does Carol Lennox offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Carol Lennox offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Carol Lennox offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Carol Lennox offers an online patient portal

• Does Carol Lennox have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Carol Lennox has free onsite parking

• Does Carol Lennox offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Carol Lennox offers weekend visits

• Does Carol Lennox offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Carol Lennox offers evening visits