Carol Hooper, LCSW

Social Work ·  Female

Carol Hooper

Carol Hooper, LCSW, LMFT

100 Whetstone Pl Ste 210 St Augustine, FL 32086

Carol Hooper, LCSW is a social worker in St Augustine, FL. She graduated from Clark Atlanta University and specializes in social work and marriage & family therapy.

Carol Hooper accepts

Carol Hooper accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
New Directions Behavioral Health
Tricare
TriCare for Life
United Healthcare HMO

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Carol Hooper treats your condition or procedure

Carol Hooper's conditions and procedures:

• Autosomal Dominat Congenital Nystagmus
  • Behavior Modification
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Oral Cancer
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Stress Management

helping people achieve their hearts desire and be all you can be to have peace and harmony in your life EMDR certified and consultant with EMDRIA, Advance Diplomate hypnotherapy with the International Board of Clinical Hypnotherapy web site Http://WWW.Hypno-Works.Com

• Social Work

4.4

Carol Hooper?
Carol Hooper's Performance
What People Say About Carol Hooper, LCSW
Carol is a caring and insightful provider. She listens and knows how and when and where to direct her clients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Hooper, LCSW?
I am not an actual patient however, Carol Hooper has done wonders for a relative of mine. She was able to get the patients panic attacks under control and they started driving again ( 1st time in 2 years) The EMDR that she performs is top notch. Do not hesitate to reach for help. Dr. Hooper is the real deal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Hooper, LCSW?
Carol is simply amazing. I've been struggling with PTSD and GAD for years. After my fathers death, I started to spiral until I found her. My sessions leave me with a sense of calm I have never felt. I'm learning how to see things in a different light and the EMDR therapy is truly life changing. I would also like to thank Dr Gomez for referring me to Carol. Despite all the continuing challenges of life, I now know that I have a team on my side.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Hooper, LCSW?
I have been seeing Carol for almost a year now, and I do not know where I would be without her. She is one of the most genuine, caring, and compassionate people I have ever met. I am a patient of EMDR, because of PTSD and way to much death that has left me severely depressed. Thanks to Carol I am healing pain that is so deep, she is the best in ST. AUGUSTINE.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Hooper, LCSW?
She's the most compassionate and understanding therapist I have ever seen. She has done more for me in a few months than all the years of talk therapy I have had. I highly recommend her
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Hooper, LCSW?
Carol is an outstanding counselor! She helped me by looking at past experiences and finding some positive things versus focusing only on the negative. My thoughts have changed entirely on some issues by looking at them from another point of view. It's very freeing and helps me to move forward to how GOOD life can be. Carol is kind and gracious. I can express my feelings without feeling judged. I would highly recommend Carol to anyone struggling with the past. Very helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Hooper, LCSW?
boy somebody has a real anger problem and taking it out on others, mrs hooper has only been very professional and never talked about other therapist and has really helped me and my family, she ahs been very humble and totally listened to me
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Hooper, LCSW?
She just talked about how great she is and asked me how to fix her computer problems. We rarely talked about my problems. I quit after a month or so of just hearing her brag about her skills and saying bad things about other therapists in town by name.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Hooper, LCSW?

How was your experience with Carol Hooper?

Compare Providers