Carol Corcoran, LCMFT

Marriage & Family Therapy ·  Female

Carol Corcoran

Carol Corcoran, LCMFT is a marriage & family therapist in Severna Park, MD. She specializes in marriage & family therapy, counseling, and more.

Make an appointment

Carol Corcoran accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Carol Corcoran treats your condition or procedure

Carol Corcoran's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Marital Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress

As a Certified Emotionally Focused Couples Therapist, I assist couples find their way back into each others hearts. In some cases, partners have lost their way and fear they are no longer 'in love' with their partner.  Helping the better underst...

• Marriage & Family Therapy

Carol Corcoran?
Carol Corcoran's Performance
What People Say About Carol Corcoran, LCMFT
RecentMost Helpful
Carol is an amazingly talented therapist - warm, caring, insightful, unbiased and tremendously supportive. She helped more than we ever thought possible, and we’d highly recommend her services!
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Corcoran, LCMFT?
Carol was the best counselor I’ve ever been to! She was warm, sincere and genuinely interested in helping us work through our issues and differences. EFT was a fresh approach to helping us do just that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Corcoran, LCMFT?
Carol is one the most patient and genuinely caring therapists I have ever met. You can tell she really enjoys what she does and works very hard with getting couples to help them overcome any obstacle in their lives. I would recommend Carol very highly to anyone looking to strengthen their relationship.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Corcoran, LCMFT?
Carol was wonderful. She helped us save our marriage in a non-judgmental and caring way. She taught us how to be a couple again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Corcoran, LCMFT?
Carol was very helpful, understanding and responsive. She went out of her way on so many occasions to help us through very difficult times and showed a true caring for both of us and our marriage. Carol was always available to help and was able to arrange her schedule for emergencies if we needed extra help. Through her caring and understanding ways she was able to build our trust and i can never thank her enough for what she has done to help us. I would highly recommend Carol
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Corcoran, LCMFT?
Carol was very warm and understanding. She is great at her profession. I really liked how she doesn't take sides or point fingers. She is a great listener and thrives on helping couples understand how their partner feels. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Corcoran, LCMFT?
Carol is smart and a good listener. She is understanding and insightful. She's a great note taker with an easy recall method for needed and useful information. In other words, she is a terrific analyst who helped us through some very trying times. She's given us means to recognize the pitfalls that we fall into, the means to stop the cycle and to move toward a more loving, harmonious,and attuned lifestyle. Thank you Carol; You saved our marriage.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Corcoran, LCMFT?
Carol Corcoran is a caring and friendly professional. She is very easy to talk with and truly listens to her patients. She is not judgmental and is able to put difficult situations in a context where they can become learning experiences. She does not take sides and works to get all parties involved in the discussions and problem resolutions. We would strongly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Corcoran, LCMFT?
Carol is a true professional and is both knowledgeable and extremely passionate about helping couples reconnect with one another.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Corcoran, LCMFT?
Carol really cares about her clients and their relational success. She is professional and really good at what she does. We learned so much from this experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Corcoran, LCMFT?
My husband and I grew apart like many couples. This was most apparent when our children grew up and left the house. Once that happens, there are no more games to watch, school functions to attend, and taxi service to provide. Our children were gone, and we were left with each other and the issues that we had buried because there was no time before, come to the surface. When we went to see Carol, we were not in a good place. Carol helped us deal with cycles and find out what was truly behind
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Corcoran, LCMFT?
Carol is an oustanding professional who works with you a acouple to establish healthy connections. She is tanacious incitefull and most importantly truly beleive in and cares about the level of service she provides for you. Just wish my wife and I had gone to see her earlier.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Corcoran, LCMFT?
Both my husband and I have worked with Carol on and off over the past 8 years. She helped us significantly improve our relationship. After 10 years together, thanks to lessons that we have learned from working with her that our relationship gets better and better every day, even if we disagree. She taught us how to communicate better and to ask for what we want or need from each other. I would HIGHLY recommend her to any couple, whether you are married or not!
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Corcoran, LCMFT?
Carol has saved our family! I have no doubt in my mind that my marriage would be over without her help. She has really helped my husband and I understand one and other. She has brought us so much closer! We go to therapy wanting to strangle one and other and leave the office smiling and laughing! Over time we have learned to deal with issues at home that we could not overcome before. Thank you Carol!
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Corcoran, LCMFT?
Carol was awesome, she really helped us out. She took the time to understand our situation and struggles. She did a great job breaking really large issues into smaller chunks that we could both relate to and understand. Overall we had a great experience working with Carol, and that's hard to accomplish with therapy but she managed to make it a positive experience even when discussing some of our hardest struggles. I would DEFINITELY recommend her without a second thought.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Corcoran, LCMFT?
I rarely do reviews, but the reviews here helped me choose Carol. Quite simply, Carol works miracles.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Corcoran, LCMFT?

How was your experience with Carol Corcoran?

Creating Healthy Connections