Carol Corcoran, LCMFT

Marriage & Family Therapy •  Female

Carol Corcoran

Creating Healthy Connections

815 Ritchie Hwy Ste 206 Severna Park, MD 21146

Carol Corcoran, LCMFT is a marriage & family therapist in Severna Park, MD. She specializes in marriage & family therapy, counseling, and more.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Family And Marriage Counselors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Carol Corcoran accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Carol Corcoran treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Carol Corcoran, LCMFT...

Offer weekend visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer evening visits?

Communicate via email?

Carol Corcoran's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Carol Corcoran

Carol Corcoran?
Carol Corcoran's Performance
What People Say About Carol Corcoran, LCMFT
Carol is the best at what she does. She saved our marriage, made it stronger and we learned more about our emotional selves, deep-rooted fears, and why they effected our relationship. A true and deeper connection was made. Emotionally Focused Therapy with Carol, by far has been one of the most transformative experiences of my life. Possibly the most transformative. I was in pain, scared, fearful and an emotional mess. When I researched marriage counselors, her website contents (especially), her credentials and my first phone contact with Carol, I instinctively new she was the one. That instinct manifested itself, bloomed and became true. Love took on a new meaning for me. Initially thought she was a marriage mechanic or engineer, a fixer. No, Carol is a marriage whisperer. Thank you Carol for the love you have given, and my deeper love for my wife you nurtured. You are the best. Warmth and love, Ron
Ronald Pozza – Jan 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Corcoran, LCMFT?
Carol is nothing less than brilliant when working with couples who are in crisis mode. Her ability to patiently listen to both parties without judgement, and gracefully guide them towards a better understanding of how their pain, fears, and self-doubts affect their relationship is remarkable. She is passionate about her work and it is obvious from the start that she cares deeply about outcomes of her couples. My husband and I had hit a point of 'no return' in our relationship a few years ago; after years of not addressing the 'big white elephant' in the room, we thought our next step would be a divorce. Carol taught us to listen to ourselves and each other, and to reach out in times of pain for comfort and understanding. With her patience, kindness, and through her guidance, we were able to find each other again. We are stronger and more in love than we ever thought possible. Thank you, Carol, for helping us find each other once again.
Evelyn – Dec 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Corcoran, LCMFT?
Carol is an amazingly talented therapist - warm, caring, insightful, unbiased and tremendously supportive. She helped more than we ever thought possible, and we’d highly recommend her services!
May 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Corcoran, LCMFT?
Carol was the best counselor I’ve ever been to! She was warm, sincere and genuinely interested in helping us work through our issues and differences. EFT was a fresh approach to helping us do just that.
Nov 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Corcoran, LCMFT?
Carol is one the most patient and genuinely caring therapists I have ever met. You can tell she really enjoys what she does and works very hard with getting couples to help them overcome any obstacle in their lives. I would recommend Carol very highly to anyone looking to strengthen their relationship.
Kelly – May 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Corcoran, LCMFT?
Carol was wonderful. She helped us save our marriage in a non-judgmental and caring way. She taught us how to be a couple again.
Mar 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Corcoran, LCMFT?
Carol was very helpful, understanding and responsive. She went out of her way on so many occasions to help us through very difficult times and showed a true caring for both of us and our marriage. Carol was always available to help and was able to arrange her schedule for emergencies if we needed extra help. Through her caring and understanding ways she was able to build our trust and i can never thank her enough for what she has done to help us. I would highly recommend Carol
severna park – Jan 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Corcoran, LCMFT?
Carol was very warm and understanding. She is great at her profession. I really liked how she doesn't take sides or point fingers. She is a great listener and thrives on helping couples understand how their partner feels. I highly recommend her!
Chester – Dec 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Corcoran, LCMFT?
Carol is smart and a good listener. She is understanding and insightful. She's a great note taker with an easy recall method for needed and useful information. In other words, she is a terrific analyst who helped us through some very trying times. She's given us means to recognize the pitfalls that we fall into, the means to stop the cycle and to move toward a more loving, harmonious,and attuned lifestyle. Thank you Carol; You saved our marriage.
Paul McHugh in Odenton, MD – Dec 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Corcoran, LCMFT?
Carol Corcoran is a caring and friendly professional. She is very easy to talk with and truly listens to her patients. She is not judgmental and is able to put difficult situations in a context where they can become learning experiences. She does not take sides and works to get all parties involved in the discussions and problem resolutions. We would strongly recommend her.
Odenton, MD – Nov 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Corcoran, LCMFT?
Carol is a true professional and is both knowledgeable and extremely passionate about helping couples reconnect with one another.
Jul 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Corcoran, LCMFT?
Carol really cares about her clients and their relational success. She is professional and really good at what she does. We learned so much from this experience.
Kirstin in Arnold, MD – Apr 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Corcoran, LCMFT?
My husband and I grew apart like many couples. This was most apparent when our children grew up and left the house. Once that happens, there are no more games to watch, school functions to attend, and taxi service to provide. Our children were gone, and we were left with each other and the issues that we had buried because there was no time before, come to the surface. When we went to see Carol, we were not in a good place. Carol helped us deal with cycles and find out what was truly behind
Annapolis, MD – Feb 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Corcoran, LCMFT?
Carol is an oustanding professional who works with you a acouple to establish healthy connections. She is tanacious incitefull and most importantly truly beleive in and cares about the level of service she provides for you. Just wish my wife and I had gone to see her earlier.
Arnold, MD – Feb 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Corcoran, LCMFT?
Both my husband and I have worked with Carol on and off over the past 8 years. She helped us significantly improve our relationship. After 10 years together, thanks to lessons that we have learned from working with her that our relationship gets better and better every day, even if we disagree. She taught us how to communicate better and to ask for what we want or need from each other. I would HIGHLY recommend her to any couple, whether you are married or not!
AR in Annapolis, MD – Jan 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Corcoran, LCMFT?
Carol has saved our family! I have no doubt in my mind that my marriage would be over without her help. She has really helped my husband and I understand one and other. She has brought us so much closer! We go to therapy wanting to strangle one and other and leave the office smiling and laughing! Over time we have learned to deal with issues at home that we could not overcome before. Thank you Carol!
AM in Pasadena, MD – Jun 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Corcoran, LCMFT?
Carol was awesome, she really helped us out. She took the time to understand our situation and struggles. She did a great job breaking really large issues into smaller chunks that we could both relate to and understand. Overall we had a great experience working with Carol, and that's hard to accomplish with therapy but she managed to make it a positive experience even when discussing some of our hardest struggles. I would DEFINITELY recommend her without a second thought.
Jen in Severn, MD – May 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Corcoran, LCMFT?
I rarely do reviews, but the reviews here helped me choose Carol. Quite simply, Carol works miracles.
Danny Holt in Severna Park, MD – Mar 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Corcoran, LCMFT?

How was your experience with Carol Corcoran?

As a Certified Emotionally Focused Couples Therapist, I assist couples find their way back into each others hearts. In some cases, partners have lost their way and fear they are no longer 'in love' with their partner.  Helping the better underst...

• Marriage & Family Therapy