Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD

Psychology ·  Female · Age 57

Dr. Aslan

Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD is a psychologist in Glendale, CA. She specializes in psychology, counseling, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Aslan accepts

Dr. Aslan accepts the following insurance:

Blue Shield of California

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Aslan treats your condition or procedure

• Group Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Pain Management

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Aslan

Dr. Aslan?
Dr. Aslan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD
I have called Dr. Aslan numerous times and left voice messages on her confidential voice mail box; however, she never replied to any of the messages. On the voice mail she says the return of the calls is 2 hours; it’s been a month since I left the first msg and she hasn’t call me yet. I believe costumer service is very important and there is clearly lack of good customer service with this doctor and her office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Dr. Aslan is the best. I’ve had my fair share of therapists, and Dr. Aslan stands out from them all. You can tell Dr. Aslan truly wants to help you and it’s wonderful feeling like you have someone on your side.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
I have seen Dr Aslan for over two years to treat my anxiety and depression. She is an empathetic, non-judgmental and genuine soul who truly takes the time to check in on her patients - not in a clinical way but on a fundamental human level. As an Armenian woman, I was able to speak openly about the deep rooted causes of my trauma. Her cultural awareness and sensitivity is unparalleled, I thank her in helping me overcome my depression and ongoing guidance to control my anxiety. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Hello all, Dr. Aslan was tremendously helpful in the short amount of time I had sessions with her. She is very open to dialogue during sessions, which is very beneficial to your growth. I suffer from depression and anxiety and she really helped me grow and find outlets for my disorders. I am very thankful I found her when I did. I saw a great deal of progress when I had sessions with her. She is open to your feedback and does her best to accommodate you into her schedule. Go see her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Dr. Aslan is a kind, non judgmental, empathetic professional. She continues to help me understand, improve and work through specific and general relationship and personality issues. In the 18 months that I have been her patient, my confidence and interactions have improved.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Dr. Aslan is one of the kindest, gentlest, most caring people I've ever met. I decided to see her because of anxiety and self-confidence issues, and I can honestly say that she has helped me love and be proud of who I am. She is honest with her advice but always makes sure she's not pushing you to do something you don't want to. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
I had an odd experience with Carol, similar to NeededHelp, below; if the many positive reviews are legit, maybe we saw her at an off moment - she said that she had her own personal emergency ongoing, but nonetheless I was disappointed. I enjoyed our sessions and found her to be solid - but when I went through a crisis, I was frustrated at the poor communication, how long it took her to respond & her somewhat defensive response when she got back. I don't know... it was puzzling.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Dr. Aslan has been an amazing source of support and encouragement. She is a great listener and her guidance is insightful. She shows empathy but encourages the discovery of the root of my anxiety. She has also given me some great relaxation tools to use when I start feeling overwhelmed. Reach out to Dr. Aslan if you need help. She will be a great source of support and guidance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Dr. Aslan, saved my life. When I met her I was in the middle of a divorce and a custody battle. I had just attempted suicide and she within time helped me see the beauty in life but most importantly the worth my life has. Until this day we remain friends. She’s a wonderful individual with such a soothing voice ?? thank you dr. Alslan Maria Wiggins
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Initially, we were excited find Dr. Aslan because of her good reviews. It was either our third or forth session, when we went to our appointment and she wasn't there. There's nothing like being angry and upset, waiting for a therapist that doesn't show up. It was at least two days before she called to explain what happened—she said she had an emergency. She offered to make amends and come to us later in the week. She also did not show up. That's when we knew this was wrong. Be careful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
This woman has truly changed my life. I feel like I can do anything with her support. For anyone that feels like giving up, please give Dr Aslan a chance to help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Not sure what to say that others haven't already said, but Dr. Aslan is definitely worth your time. She's an incredible listener and very patient psychologist and has helped me a lot in the time I've been seeing her. She uses a mix of talk therapy and mind/body/mindfulness guided meditations, which I'll admit, I had doubts about at first, but results are results. I'm feeling better than ever. Her office is clean and comfortable, and she's very, very good at what she does.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
I was hesitant to seek help being afraid to face the things holding me back from a truly happy life. Dr. Aslan was welcoming & put me at ease right away. Those fears of facing myself quickly disappeared when I realized I had found someone who is genuinely interested in helping me on my journey. She is a great listener & provides invaluable insights & feedback. She’s kind, empathetic, & has a great sense of humor. She’s provided tools to manage my stress & anxiety and I can’t thank her enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Dr Aslan has saved my life! Her guidance has given me the courage to overcome a lot of obsticals I have had and now I have a beautiful little girl and a successful job. Her guidance has encouraged me to reach for my dreams! I am forever greatful to her dedication, determination and love that help me heal!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Dr. Aslan is caring, compassionate, and trustworthy. My husband and I have been seeing her for a few months. Initially, I was scared to see a therapist, but she makes you feel welcome and is kind-hearted, warm, and knowledgeable. She has really helped us to work through some difficult issues and I look forward to continuing our weekly visits and hearing her sound advice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Dr. Aslan's work with myself and my wife has been profound. We both feel as if we have gone through an awakening. It has been hard and upsetting, but this is the work we both long to do. We couldn't think of doing it with anyone else. This journey with its pain and beauty has been made much better with Dr. Aslan in it.
Absolutely!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Aslan. She is professional, competent and caring. She strives to create an environment of safe healing and values every one of her patients. She works relentlessly to help bring healing, emotional stability and a sense of security to her patients. Her intuition has brought clarity and direction. She is accurate and brings meaningful real information.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Dr. Aslan has helped me tremendously in my path to good mental health. She is very attentive and compassionate, and I couldn't sing enough praises for her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Having someone to go to that you can actually trust when you don't know what to do in certain situations can really be a life-saver. Dr. Aslan has an an abundance of knowledge and experience in her field. She is constantly thinking of great solutions to real-life issues and always seems to find a way to help. She is also very sympathetic/empathetic and knows how to relate to her patients and put herself in their place. She has the kindest heart! I couldn't recommend her any more. She's the best!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Aslan?