Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD

Psychology •  Female • Age 58

Dr. Aslan

Carol Aslan, Ph.D., Licensed Psychologist

100 N Brand Blvd Ste 416 Glendale, CA 91203

Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD is a psychologist in Glendale, CA. She specializes in psychology, counseling, and more.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Psychologists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Aslan accepts

Dr. Aslan accepts the following insurance:

Blue Shield of California

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Aslan treats your condition or procedure

• Group Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD...

Offer evening visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Communicate via email?

Have free onsite parking?

Dr. Aslan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Aslan

Dr. Aslan?
Dr. Aslan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD
Dr. Aslan is very professional and understanding of your needs in life. Whatever struggles you may be going through, she will give you therapeutic exercises both inside and outside of sessions. just make sure you do them and they will work like a charm.
Dec 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
A wonderful and caring therapist, Dr. Aslan helped me with anxiety and depression in a way that was both compassionate and firm. She helped me to move forward into a new phase of life and gave me tools to keep the momentum going.
Sep 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Wow what an amazing phycologist. One of the sweetest and smartest ladies I’ve ever met. She has helped me so much with anxiety and I would recommend her so much. I get anxiety very easily but she’s so helpful, and I’ve gotten so much better and calmer. I’m very comfortable with her and I’m so glad that I found her.
Sep 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Dr. Aslan has been incredibly accommodating with me. My schedule is unpredictable, but Dr. Aslan has always been able to make time... even over the phone where that has been the only solution. I’ve found her to be quite responsive as well, so I cannot speak to the reviews which state otherwise, except to say that my experience has been entirely positive. Dr. Aslan’s calm and caring approach has been incredibly helpful in allowing me to achieve much needed clarity.
Family Matters – Aug 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Left several messages inquiring about her availability to take on new patients and never heard back. I can't get behind a mental health professional who doesn't return the calls of someone potentially in crisis.
Aug 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Carol is by far the best mental health professional I've ever worked with. Not only is she understanding, attentive and accommodating, she is also very knowledgeable about techniques and theory. Her attitude and her words are brimming with kindness and compassion. You get the feeling she genuinely wants to see you get better. Her approach is to empower you to help yourself, rather than keep you stagnating in endless rounds of therapy. Thanks to her, I was able to build a clear strategy for managing stress and anxiety, and to make peace with past trauma. I have already recommended her to a number of friends and acquaintances.
leto403 – Jul 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Very supportive and helps me reach my therapy goals through varied techniques. Gentle but firm in her approach, no nonsense.
Jun 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
I have called Dr. Aslan numerous times and left voice messages on her confidential voice mail box; however, she never replied to any of the messages. On the voice mail she says the return of the calls is 2 hours; it’s been a month since I left the first msg and she hasn’t call me yet. I believe costumer service is very important and there is clearly lack of good customer service with this doctor and her office.
May 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Dr. Aslan is the best. I’ve had my fair share of therapists, and Dr. Aslan stands out from them all. You can tell Dr. Aslan truly wants to help you and it’s wonderful feeling like you have someone on your side.
Mar 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
I have seen Dr Aslan for over two years to treat my anxiety and depression. She is an empathetic, non-judgmental and genuine soul who truly takes the time to check in on her patients - not in a clinical way but on a fundamental human level. As an Armenian woman, I was able to speak openly about the deep rooted causes of my trauma. Her cultural awareness and sensitivity is unparalleled, I thank her in helping me overcome my depression and ongoing guidance to control my anxiety. Thank you!
Los Angeles , CA – Feb 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Hello all, Dr. Aslan was tremendously helpful in the short amount of time I had sessions with her. She is very open to dialogue during sessions, which is very beneficial to your growth. I suffer from depression and anxiety and she really helped me grow and find outlets for my disorders. I am very thankful I found her when I did. I saw a great deal of progress when I had sessions with her. She is open to your feedback and does her best to accommodate you into her schedule. Go see her!
DC in Glendale – Dec 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Dr. Aslan is a kind, non judgmental, empathetic professional. She continues to help me understand, improve and work through specific and general relationship and personality issues. In the 18 months that I have been her patient, my confidence and interactions have improved.
Oct 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Dr. Aslan is one of the kindest, gentlest, most caring people I've ever met. I decided to see her because of anxiety and self-confidence issues, and I can honestly say that she has helped me love and be proud of who I am. She is honest with her advice but always makes sure she's not pushing you to do something you don't want to. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!
Aug 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
I had an odd experience with Carol, similar to NeededHelp, below; if the many positive reviews are legit, maybe we saw her at an off moment - she said that she had her own personal emergency ongoing, but nonetheless I was disappointed. I enjoyed our sessions and found her to be solid - but when I went through a crisis, I was frustrated at the poor communication, how long it took her to respond & her somewhat defensive response when she got back. I don't know... it was puzzling.
LeftFeelingConfused – Aug 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Dr. Aslan has been an amazing source of support and encouragement. She is a great listener and her guidance is insightful. She shows empathy but encourages the discovery of the root of my anxiety. She has also given me some great relaxation tools to use when I start feeling overwhelmed. Reach out to Dr. Aslan if you need help. She will be a great source of support and guidance.
JM in Burbank, CA – Jul 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Dr. Aslan, saved my life. When I met her I was in the middle of a divorce and a custody battle. I had just attempted suicide and she within time helped me see the beauty in life but most importantly the worth my life has. Until this day we remain friends. She’s a wonderful individual with such a soothing voice ?? thank you dr. Alslan Maria Wiggins
Maria in Montrose , CA – Jul 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Initially, we were excited find Dr. Aslan because of her good reviews. It was either our third or forth session, when we went to our appointment and she wasn't there. There's nothing like being angry and upset, waiting for a therapist that doesn't show up. It was at least two days before she called to explain what happened—she said she had an emergency. She offered to make amends and come to us later in the week. She also did not show up. That's when we knew this was wrong. Be careful.
NeededHelp in CA – Jun 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
This woman has truly changed my life. I feel like I can do anything with her support. For anyone that feels like giving up, please give Dr Aslan a chance to help.
jonnelle schilb – Jun 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Not sure what to say that others haven't already said, but Dr. Aslan is definitely worth your time. She's an incredible listener and very patient psychologist and has helped me a lot in the time I've been seeing her. She uses a mix of talk therapy and mind/body/mindfulness guided meditations, which I'll admit, I had doubts about at first, but results are results. I'm feeling better than ever. Her office is clean and comfortable, and she's very, very good at what she does.
Buno in Los Angeles, CA – Jun 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
I was hesitant to seek help being afraid to face the things holding me back from a truly happy life. Dr. Aslan was welcoming & put me at ease right away. Those fears of facing myself quickly disappeared when I realized I had found someone who is genuinely interested in helping me on my journey. She is a great listener & provides invaluable insights & feedback. She’s kind, empathetic, & has a great sense of humor. She’s provided tools to manage my stress & anxiety and I can’t thank her enough!
Dru in Los Angeles, CA – May 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Aslan?

• Psychology