Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD

PsychologyFemaleAge 60

Psychology

Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD is a Psychologist in Beverly Hills, CA. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD

Carol Aslan, Ph.D. - (Telehealth)

324 S Beverly Dr # 925 Beverly Hills, CA 90212 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Psychologists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Aslan treats your condition or procedure

• Group Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Dr. Aslan accepts

Dr. Aslan accepts the following insurance:

Blue Shield of California

Dr. Aslan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Aslan

Dr. Aslan

Carol is so genuinely caring and loving while also managing to push me in ways that have helped me to grow. She’s not at all judgmental so I feel like I can be completely honest about what I’m going through. I’ve been seeing her since before the pandemic and I feel that the level of care is just as high as it was before going remote. Don’t know that I would have made it through without her.
Mar 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
My situation was marriage related counseling. All I need to say is that Dr. Aslan is an excellent therapist. She is professional, very experienced, and most importantly for me she was kind and understanding. From a business perspective she was very easy to get in touch with, very prompt and timely with all appointments and made herself widely available. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience.
Feb 16, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Excellent therapist. Did a great job helping me achieve my highest potential. She is also very experienced and helpful with ptsd and trauma.
Jan 12, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
I have been seeing Dr. Aslan for several years. Over that time she's had a profound impact on my life. She's helped ground me in times of crisis and provided the tools to help navigate the regular stresses and bouts of anxiety that pop up. She's also helped me to identify the patterns and blocks in my life that prevent me from moving forward and worked with me to push through those obstructions. I've had the opportunity to work with her in person and over the phone and greatly enjoyed both. She has an innate ability to listen and receive and has helped me work through issues that are often difficult to discuss. Over the years she's also gone above and beyond to work with my at times crazy schedule. I can't recommend her as a therapist strongly enough.
Jeremie Loncka – Jan 12, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Aslan since 2017 and over the years, I have overcome many life changes from switching careers, getting married, building a home and just recently, giving birth. I have struggled with anxiety and depression my whole life. I learned to be consistent in my sessions with dr Aslan and I’m doing so, we uncovered years of emotional abuse and trauma caused by a difficult relationship with my mother. Dr Aslan has also helped me to overcome my fears of pain on both a physical and emotional level. Dr. Aslan provided education on women's education which ultimately led me to even conquer my fears surrounding a routine pelvic exam. Empathetic but firm, Dr. Aslan used a combination of talk therapy and hypnotherapy to uncover trauma that I was unaware of and helped me to eventually consummate my marriage. I am grateful to our genuine and professional relationship as will continue to attend our sessions as I encounter new challenges as I navigate through parenthood.
Jul 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
She’s a really lovely lady to talk to and she has helped my improve so much over the past couple weeks. She’s really good at listening and supporting me as I have been dealing with relationship problems. I highly recommend her as she has helped me so much.
Jun 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
When I started therapy with Dr. Aslan I had depression and didn't know. I was crying a lot, feeling overwhelmed and had a lot on my shoulders. She helped me a lot using mindfulness and suggested doing therapy 2 times a week to speed my improvement. After working with her for 7 months I feel much happier and content. She is an incredible human being that cares deeply about her patients. Very professional, kind and loving!
Jun 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Unfortunately, I did not have a good experience with Dr. Aslan. Appointments were only available via phone; often I would hear distracting background noise as if Dr. Aslan was multitasking during our session. The clencher was when a session had just started and right after I began talking, the phone call dropped. I tried calling back, but to no avail. I texted her. No response or explanation. I eventually heard from her after the scheduled hour was over and she wanted to continue the session on her time, but I wasn't available. I let her how unprofessional and disrespectful I found that she didn't even immediately try to get me back on the phone and explain why her call dropped. Her response was "these technical difficulties will happen; if you can't accept that, maybe we're not the best fit." She seemed defensive. To her credit, she offered me a couple more complimentary sessions, but I knew in my heart this sealed the deal.
Apr 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Dr. Aslan is one of the most compassionate, kind, and brilliant people I have had the absolute pleasure of crossing paths with. Dr. Aslan has shown utmost professionalism, care, and compassion in our sessions together, helping me work through difficult personal situations with a level of grace and understanding that I have rarely experienced in other people. Her focus on mind/body work has deepened my healing journey and has allowed me to approach life in a more nuanced and beautiful way. The depth of empathy she possesses and the way she affirms others lived experiences is simply amazing. Dr. Aslan is a very special person with an incredibly rare gift, I could not recommend her more highly. It is a joy and privilege to be able to learn from her and work with her each week.
Mar 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
If I could give Carol six stars, I would! She has made such a big difference in my life within one year - even though we never met in person, because we started telehealth sessions just when the pandemic began in 2020. I was quite hesitant to go back to therapy after seeing several other therapists before and not feeling a lasting benefit. Sessions with Carol were very different, though. Her mind-body work, for example, not only helped my depression and anxiety, but also reduced high levels of pain that I’ve carried around since my teenage years. She also helped me cope better with a new chronic illness. She is always kind and understanding, but knows when to challenge and persist to create long-lasting habits and change. It’s a fine balance, but she handles it masterfully. After the first few sessions, I felt like I can fully trust her and it paid off in a big way. For anyone struggling with chronic illnesses, depression and anxiety, I highly recommend Carol’s expertise and guidance.
Eva S. – Mar 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
I have to be honest - I was a bit hesitant to seek help for my mental health. I want anyone reading this in the same boat to know that even searching for a psychologist on this website is a huge first step and one to be incredibly proud of. I’d never worked with a medical health professional prior to Carol. I’m still quite young so she is the first I’ve spoken with and I already feel like a huge weight has been lifted - and we’ve only had one session so far. I felt much lighter after our session and I am very grateful to have been able to share with her and address things I’d been blocking out for a long time. I highly recommend speaking with her if you need help because she provides great guidance and has you learning things about yourself that you otherwise would not have realized. I really look forward to our future sessions together and I believe with her care I will be able to overcome quite a lot. I hope whoever reads this will overcome their hardships as well :)
Jackie – Sep 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Dr. Aslan is very professional and understanding of your needs in life. Whatever struggles you may be going through, she will give you therapeutic exercises both inside and outside of sessions. just make sure you do them and they will work like a charm.
Dec 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
A wonderful and caring therapist, Dr. Aslan helped me with anxiety and depression in a way that was both compassionate and firm. She helped me to move forward into a new phase of life and gave me tools to keep the momentum going.
Sep 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Wow what an amazing phycologist. One of the sweetest and smartest ladies I’ve ever met. She has helped me so much with anxiety and I would recommend her so much. I get anxiety very easily but she’s so helpful, and I’ve gotten so much better and calmer. I’m very comfortable with her and I’m so glad that I found her.
Sep 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Dr. Aslan has been incredibly accommodating with me. My schedule is unpredictable, but Dr. Aslan has always been able to make time... even over the phone where that has been the only solution. I’ve found her to be quite responsive as well, so I cannot speak to the reviews which state otherwise, except to say that my experience has been entirely positive. Dr. Aslan’s calm and caring approach has been incredibly helpful in allowing me to achieve much needed clarity.
Family Matters – Aug 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Left several messages inquiring about her availability to take on new patients and never heard back. I can't get behind a mental health professional who doesn't return the calls of someone potentially in crisis.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Aug 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Carol is by far the best mental health professional I've ever worked with. Not only is she understanding, attentive and accommodating, she is also very knowledgeable about techniques and theory. Her attitude and her words are brimming with kindness and compassion. You get the feeling she genuinely wants to see you get better. Her approach is to empower you to help yourself, rather than keep you stagnating in endless rounds of therapy. Thanks to her, I was able to build a clear strategy for managing stress and anxiety, and to make peace with past trauma. I have already recommended her to a number of friends and acquaintances.
leto403 – Jul 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Very supportive and helps me reach my therapy goals through varied techniques. Gentle but firm in her approach, no nonsense.
Jun 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
I have called Dr. Aslan numerous times and left voice messages on her confidential voice mail box; however, she never replied to any of the messages. On the voice mail she says the return of the calls is 2 hours; it’s been a month since I left the first msg and she hasn’t call me yet. I believe costumer service is very important and there is clearly lack of good customer service with this doctor and her office.
May 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Dr. Aslan is the best. I’ve had my fair share of therapists, and Dr. Aslan stands out from them all. You can tell Dr. Aslan truly wants to help you and it’s wonderful feeling like you have someone on your side.
Mar 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Aslan?