Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD

PsychologyFemaleAge 59

Dr. Aslan

Carol Aslan, Ph.D. - (Telehealth)

324 S Beverly Dr # 925 Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD is a Psychologist in Beverly Hills, CA. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Aslan to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Psychologists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Aslan treats your condition or procedure

• Group Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Dr. Aslan accepts

Dr. Aslan accepts the following insurance:

Blue Shield of California

Dr. Aslan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Aslan

4.5

Dr. Aslan?
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (31)
  • Listened & answered questions (30)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (29)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (3)
  • Appointment was rushed (2)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (2)
Dr. Aslan is one of the most compassionate, kind, and brilliant people I have had the absolute pleasure of crossing paths with. Dr. Aslan has shown utmost professionalism, care, and compassion in our sessions together, helping me work through difficult personal situations with a level of grace and understanding that I have rarely experienced in other people. Her focus on mind/body work has deepened my healing journey and has allowed me to approach life in a more nuanced and beautiful way. The depth of empathy she possesses and the way she affirms others lived experiences is simply amazing. Dr. Aslan is a very special person with an incredibly rare gift, I could not recommend her more highly. It is a joy and privilege to be able to learn from her and work with her each week.
Mar 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
If I could give Carol six stars, I would! She has made such a big difference in my life within one year - even though we never met in person, because we started telehealth sessions just when the pandemic began in 2020. I was quite hesitant to go back to therapy after seeing several other therapists before and not feeling a lasting benefit. Sessions with Carol were very different, though. Her mind-body work, for example, not only helped my depression and anxiety, but also reduced high levels of pain that I’ve carried around since my teenage years. She also helped me cope better with a new chronic illness. She is always kind and understanding, but knows when to challenge and persist to create long-lasting habits and change. It’s a fine balance, but she handles it masterfully. After the first few sessions, I felt like I can fully trust her and it paid off in a big way. For anyone struggling with chronic illnesses, depression and anxiety, I highly recommend Carol’s expertise and guidance.
Eva S. – Mar 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
I have to be honest - I was a bit hesitant to seek help for my mental health. I want anyone reading this in the same boat to know that even searching for a psychologist on this website is a huge first step and one to be incredibly proud of. I’d never worked with a medical health professional prior to Carol. I’m still quite young so she is the first I’ve spoken with and I already feel like a huge weight has been lifted - and we’ve only had one session so far. I felt much lighter after our session and I am very grateful to have been able to share with her and address things I’d been blocking out for a long time. I highly recommend speaking with her if you need help because she provides great guidance and has you learning things about yourself that you otherwise would not have realized. I really look forward to our future sessions together and I believe with her care I will be able to overcome quite a lot. I hope whoever reads this will overcome their hardships as well :)
Jackie – Sep 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Dr. Aslan is very professional and understanding of your needs in life. Whatever struggles you may be going through, she will give you therapeutic exercises both inside and outside of sessions. just make sure you do them and they will work like a charm.
Dec 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
A wonderful and caring therapist, Dr. Aslan helped me with anxiety and depression in a way that was both compassionate and firm. She helped me to move forward into a new phase of life and gave me tools to keep the momentum going.
Sep 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Wow what an amazing phycologist. One of the sweetest and smartest ladies I’ve ever met. She has helped me so much with anxiety and I would recommend her so much. I get anxiety very easily but she’s so helpful, and I’ve gotten so much better and calmer. I’m very comfortable with her and I’m so glad that I found her.
Sep 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Dr. Aslan has been incredibly accommodating with me. My schedule is unpredictable, but Dr. Aslan has always been able to make time... even over the phone where that has been the only solution. I’ve found her to be quite responsive as well, so I cannot speak to the reviews which state otherwise, except to say that my experience has been entirely positive. Dr. Aslan’s calm and caring approach has been incredibly helpful in allowing me to achieve much needed clarity.
Family Matters – Aug 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Left several messages inquiring about her availability to take on new patients and never heard back. I can't get behind a mental health professional who doesn't return the calls of someone potentially in crisis.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Aug 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Carol is by far the best mental health professional I've ever worked with. Not only is she understanding, attentive and accommodating, she is also very knowledgeable about techniques and theory. Her attitude and her words are brimming with kindness and compassion. You get the feeling she genuinely wants to see you get better. Her approach is to empower you to help yourself, rather than keep you stagnating in endless rounds of therapy. Thanks to her, I was able to build a clear strategy for managing stress and anxiety, and to make peace with past trauma. I have already recommended her to a number of friends and acquaintances.
leto403 – Jul 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Very supportive and helps me reach my therapy goals through varied techniques. Gentle but firm in her approach, no nonsense.
Jun 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
I have called Dr. Aslan numerous times and left voice messages on her confidential voice mail box; however, she never replied to any of the messages. On the voice mail she says the return of the calls is 2 hours; it’s been a month since I left the first msg and she hasn’t call me yet. I believe costumer service is very important and there is clearly lack of good customer service with this doctor and her office.
May 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Dr. Aslan is the best. I’ve had my fair share of therapists, and Dr. Aslan stands out from them all. You can tell Dr. Aslan truly wants to help you and it’s wonderful feeling like you have someone on your side.
Mar 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
I have seen Dr Aslan for over two years to treat my anxiety and depression. She is an empathetic, non-judgmental and genuine soul who truly takes the time to check in on her patients - not in a clinical way but on a fundamental human level. As an Armenian woman, I was able to speak openly about the deep rooted causes of my trauma. Her cultural awareness and sensitivity is unparalleled, I thank her in helping me overcome my depression and ongoing guidance to control my anxiety. Thank you!
Los Angeles , CA – Feb 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Hello all, Dr. Aslan was tremendously helpful in the short amount of time I had sessions with her. She is very open to dialogue during sessions, which is very beneficial to your growth. I suffer from depression and anxiety and she really helped me grow and find outlets for my disorders. I am very thankful I found her when I did. I saw a great deal of progress when I had sessions with her. She is open to your feedback and does her best to accommodate you into her schedule. Go see her!
DC in Glendale – Dec 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Dr. Aslan is a kind, non judgmental, empathetic professional. She continues to help me understand, improve and work through specific and general relationship and personality issues. In the 18 months that I have been her patient, my confidence and interactions have improved.
Oct 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Dr. Aslan is one of the kindest, gentlest, most caring people I've ever met. I decided to see her because of anxiety and self-confidence issues, and I can honestly say that she has helped me love and be proud of who I am. She is honest with her advice but always makes sure she's not pushing you to do something you don't want to. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!
Aug 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
I had an odd experience with Carol, similar to NeededHelp, below; if the many positive reviews are legit, maybe we saw her at an off moment - she said that she had her own personal emergency ongoing, but nonetheless I was disappointed. I enjoyed our sessions and found her to be solid - but when I went through a crisis, I was frustrated at the poor communication, how long it took her to respond & her somewhat defensive response when she got back. I don't know... it was puzzling.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
LeftFeelingConfused – Aug 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Dr. Aslan has been an amazing source of support and encouragement. She is a great listener and her guidance is insightful. She shows empathy but encourages the discovery of the root of my anxiety. She has also given me some great relaxation tools to use when I start feeling overwhelmed. Reach out to Dr. Aslan if you need help. She will be a great source of support and guidance.
JM in Burbank, CA – Jul 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Dr. Aslan, saved my life. When I met her I was in the middle of a divorce and a custody battle. I had just attempted suicide and she within time helped me see the beauty in life but most importantly the worth my life has. Until this day we remain friends. She’s a wonderful individual with such a soothing voice ?? thank you dr. Alslan Maria Wiggins
Maria in Montrose , CA – Jul 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?
Initially, we were excited find Dr. Aslan because of her good reviews. It was either our third or forth session, when we went to our appointment and she wasn't there. There's nothing like being angry and upset, waiting for a therapist that doesn't show up. It was at least two days before she called to explain what happened—she said she had an emergency. She offered to make amends and come to us later in the week. She also did not show up. That's when we knew this was wrong. Be careful.
NeededHelp in CA – Jun 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carol Aslan, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Aslan?

• Psychology