Contact provider for availability

Carol Albright, PT

Physical Therapy ·  Female

Carol Albright

Carol Albright, PT is a physical therapist in Columbus, OH. She specializes in physical therapy.

Contact provider for availability

Make an appointment

Carol Albright accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Carol Albright treats your condition or procedure

• Physical Therapy

Carol Albright's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Carol Albright

Carol Albright?
Carol Albright's Performance
What People Say About Carol Albright, PT
RecentMost Helpful
Carol and her staff are extremely knowledgeable, professional and competent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Albright, PT?
I have worked almost exclusively with Alana and some with Ali. Patients/clients all seem to be more than satisfied in a welcoming, caring, friendly, even happy environment, with very knowledgeable therapists.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Albright, PT?
Carol and the crew at Avida are knowledgeable, patient, and caring. Remarkable individuals doing a remarkable job! Roger Jacobs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Albright, PT?
Avida has been my go-to clinic for PT since moving to Columbus. Caroline, and staff, have always taken the time to understand what I want out of my rehab. I am very active in high-impact, injury-prone sports such as wakeboarding, and they make sure I am on the best path to getting back to doing what I love. No better clinic in my opinion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Albright, PT?
Great sfaff that is easy to work with, and very accommodating with your time. I felt so much better at the end of my sessions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Albright, PT?
Carol and her staff are very caring and considerate. They listen to their patient and make sure that the exercises are appropriate. I can gone to them for knee, elbow and hip issues. Highly recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Albright, PT?
Went to Avida for PT after surgery (May 2016) to repair torn ACL and meniscus. Worked primarily with Ali and Carol, but the whole team was great. They really know their stuff, can simply describe the what and the why for the various exercises. What I appreciated the most was their expertise that gave me the confidence to work hard and progress quickly. With their help I'm good as new and back to playing soccer, skiing, and other activities. I cannot recommend Carol and Avida highly enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Albright, PT?
Unlike others who just try to protect their phoney baloney jobs with BS exercises, Albright had a legit, data based approach to figuring out what was wrong with my ankle, treating it, and measuring progress.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Albright, PT?
She is very thorough and gets to the heart of you issues. She helped my gait tremendously!
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Albright, PT?
I have known Carol for over 30 years, and knowing what a great person she is made it easy to select her as my physical therapist. Carol has helped me with several physical problems over the past 20 years, and her understanding of the human body and how to fix it is beyond compare. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anybody in need of a physical therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carol Albright, PT?

How was your experience with Carol Albright?

Compare Providers