Carmion Pope, OMD

AcupunctureFemaleAge 47

Acupuncture

Carmion Pope, OMD is an Acupuncturist in Boynton Beach, FL and has over 19 years of experience in the healthcare field. She graduated from Atlantic Institute Of Oriental Medicine in 2003. Her office accepts new patients.

Carmion Pope, OMD

Mdm Family Chiropractic Centre

1899 N Congress Ave Ste 9 Boynton Beach, FL 33426

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Save up to 80% on prescriptions

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Carmion Pope treats your condition or procedure

• Infertility
  • Insomnia
  • Medical Acupuncture
  • Moxibustion
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Neck Pain
  • Stress Management
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Vertigo
  • Wrist Pain

Carmion Pope accepts most major insurance plans.

Carmion Pope has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(561) 200-4433Find providers who accept this insurance

Carmion Pope's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Carmion Pope

Very unprofessional acupuncturist. I found her through the Insurance Company and used her because they said she provided a discount. She yelled at me in the waiting room saying she doesn't give discounts saying "she doesn't do this for free" and complained of her student loan debt (???!!!). The couple times I went there, she complained that I asked for too much or I talked too much when she never gave me initial information. She's in a hurry, hyperactive, uncaring, dismissive. Look elsewhere.
  • Didn't explain conditions well
RT – Jun 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Carmion Pope, OMD?
Dr. Pope is remarkable. I had chronic sciatica that was delibitating. Within 3 months Dr. Pope had me functioning again. She is a wonderful, thoughtful and caring practitioner whom i trust completely.
GW – Dec 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Carmion Pope, OMD?
Dr. Pope really knows her stuff! I was in excruciating pain from sciatica for 6 months and after 6 weeks with Dr. Pope I am pain free, I didn’t believe it was possible! She is always on time, very knowledgeable, treatments are painless and very comfortable with a warmed crystal mat on the treatment table, and soothing music, it is a very pleasant experience but what is most important is that she gets results! It took me 6 weeks of acupuncture, electrical stimulation, cupping, moxibustion and a few natural injections, and all that work was worth it! She was confident she could help me, and she not only helped me but turned my pain completely around, I couldn’t have even hoped for a better result after 6 months of pain. You don’t have to be in pain, schedule your appointment with Dr. Pope now!!
May 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Carmion Pope, OMD?
Dr Pope is an enthusiastic professional who is willing to share her own experiences in accupunture use Following 5 yrs in pain, I found modest relief in just 8 treatments
May 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Carmion Pope, OMD?
I can't recommend Dr Pope enough. I am completely impressed with how personable, efficient, flexible, and knowledgeable she is. She will treat ALL your complaints, all at the same time, using different therapies in addition to acupuncture. I went to her for intense foot pain from inflamed metatarsals, which in the past, has required back-to-back steroid treatments to settle down. A few sessions with her calmed my foot pain and I'm now pain free. She's very caring, energetic, and effective.
Laura P in BOYNTON BEACH, FL – Dec 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Carmion Pope, OMD?

How was your experience with Carmion Pope?

I have been in practice for more than 7 years in South Florida. I am an alternative family practice physician with special interest in pain management...Read more

• Acupuncture

2003
Atlantic Institute Of Oriental Medicine
1998
Webber College

Is Carmion Pope, OMD accepting new patients?

Carmion Pope, OMD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Carmion Pope's profile to make an appointment.

Does Carmion Pope, OMD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Carmion Pope accepts your insurance.

What are Carmion Pope, OMD's top areas of care?

Carmion Pope frequently treats Acupuncture, Acupuncture Meridian Therapy, and Allergies. See all procedures and conditions Carmion Pope treats.

Where is Carmion Pope, OMD's office located?

Carmion Pope's office is located at 1899 N Congress Ave Ste 9, Boynton Beach, FL 33426. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Carmion Pope, OMD offer telehealth services?

Carmion Pope has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Carmion Pope, OMD?

Mdm Family Chiropractic Centre

Mdr Chiropractic & Physical Therapy1899 N Congress Ave Ste 9 Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine