Contact provider for availability

Physician Assistant (PA) ·  Female

Carmen Maftei

Hampton Internal Medicine

55 High St Ste 201 Hampton, NH 03842

Carmen Maftei, PA is a physician assistant in Hampton, NH. She specializes in physician assistant (pa) and internal medicine.

Carmen Maftei accepts

Carmen Maftei accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for New Hampshire

Check if Carmen Maftei treats your condition or procedure

• Physician Assistant (PA)

Carmen Maftei's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Carmen Maftei

Carmen Maftei?
Carmen Maftei's Performance
What People Say About Carmen Maftei, PA
RecentMost Helpful
Outstanding care facility with an outstanding staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carmen Maftei, PA?
This was my first visit with Carmen. I found her to be very pleasant, professional and thorough, and most importantly, she listened to what I said.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carmen Maftei, PA?
We love and trust Carmen for our health needs. She is supportive, caring and makes you feel comfortable in all situations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carmen Maftei, PA?
This was my first visit to Hampton Internal Medicine and I could not have been more impressed with the office and Carmen Maftei. I was processed in as scheduled, and greeted warmly by all of the staff I interacted with. Carmen was engaging, quickly establishing a medical history while working to understand what I needed their help with, the purpose of my visit. I will use this office going forward for my medical needs, glad to have found a professional, well managed practice in the area.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carmen Maftei, PA?
I had my first appointment with Carmen on Monday. I felt she was very warm and really listened to me about how I was feeling. She was willing to take as much time as I needed, I never felt rushed. I was new to the practice and everyone I encountered was very friendly and they all welcomed me to the practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carmen Maftei, PA?
This visit was my first with Carmen. She listened to my concerns. I did not feel rushed. She carefully responded - answered all of my questions and came up with recommendations. She also made it very clear that she wanted to hear back from me in a few days whether I was better or not. I left feeling more positive than I had in weeks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carmen Maftei, PA?
Hampton Internal Medicine is a great practice with an excellent staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carmen Maftei, PA?
Carman is a kind, caring and easy person to talk to. She gives you the time to tell her what is going on and she takes the time to tell you what she thinks or recommends to solve the issue. It is always a pleasure to see her and she takes good care of you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carmen Maftei, PA?
Carmen was prompt for our appointment. She was professional in every way. She listened to my concerns and identified a solution prescription also taking into account my travel plans for volume of the prescription.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carmen Maftei, PA?
I had my new patient appointment this month with Carmen Maftei. Carmen was very professional and thorough. The office staff was very organized, polite, and on top of things. Downloaded patient portal and is easy to use. Overall this provider made you feel like they cared about you and your long term care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carmen Maftei, PA?
Very thorough and knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carmen Maftei, PA?
First visit to this office. Very pleased from start to finish.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carmen Maftei, PA?
Excellent physician. Highly recommended. Great listener. Everybody at the practice is wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carmen Maftei, PA?
When I called for an emergency appointment the front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. Worked me in that day. They were extremely helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carmen Maftei, PA?
Explanations are clear and professional-Carmen is approachable and thorough, making the visit comfortable and satisfying.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carmen Maftei, PA?
I would defiantly recommend Carmen Maftei to anyone who wants to go to a doctors surgery and know they will be taken great care of. Carmen cares about her patients, she listens to you and goes above and beyond to make sure she takes care of what every your illness you have. I had an accident one year and she recommended different specialists to take care of me. Carmen followed up with me to make sure everything was ok. A very special lady. I actually look forward to going to the doctors ha,ha !
×Post a ResponseAre you Carmen Maftei, PA?
She is awesome and very professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carmen Maftei, PA?
Both my husband and I have been with Hampton Internal Medicine for 15 years. All of our medical issues were always addressed thoroughly and swiftly. Dr Gallagher, Morrissey and PA-C Carmen Maftel, Nurses, Medical Assistants, Secretaries and Billing staff all work together so well. I’ve worked in hospitals & Dr Offices for 30 years and highly recommend this Practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carmen Maftei, PA?
Kind and professional. A reassuring and helpful listener. No worries about my next appointment!
×Post a ResponseAre you Carmen Maftei, PA?
Carmen provides the rare blend of expertise and personal interaction. When I meet with her, she's also fully up to speed on my medical history. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Carmen Maftei?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Carmen Maftei treats patients.

Compare Providers