Carmen Maftei, PA

Carmen Maftei, PA

Physician Assistant (PA)  |
Female

Contact provider for availability

Carmen Maftei, PA is a physician assistant (pa) provider who practices in Hampton, NH. Carmen Maftei is affiliated with Portsmouth Regional Hospital.

Hampton Internal Medicine

55 High St Ste 201

Hampton, NH 03842

Learn about Carmen Maftei

• Physician Assistant (PA)

Carmen Maftei does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Hampshire.

Education data for Carmen Maftei is unavailable at this time.

Carmen Maftei has no awards or honors listed.

Carmen Maftei has no media or publications listed.

Carmen Maftei does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Carmen Maftei and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Carmen Maftei's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Carmen Maftei to family and friends
4.5
Carmen Maftei's Performance
Exeter, NH |
very good
in Haverhill, MA |
I really like Carmen! She is sympathetic and professional....very thorough.....a nice person for sure. I felt very safe in her hands.
in Exeter, NH |
Carmen is friendly, professional in her demeanor, and listens carefully to her patients.
Hampton, NH |
Had annual visit with Carmen Maftei recently. She is so professional, thorough and pleasant. She listens to your concerns and thoughtfully responds. I highly recommend her as a provider. The entire staff is friendly and attentive to my needs.
in Hampton, NH |
I have been seeing Carmen for a number of years now and find to be a very compassionate, capable diagnostician. She puts you at ease with her caring and genuine concern and always seems to come up with the proper treatment for your health problems.
Hampton, NH |
Carmen Mafrei is an amazing PA. Her knowledge and compassion is exactly what you need when dealing with a health care professional.
in Epping, NH |
Carmen is wonderful. She listens carefully, covers all the details and is very compassionate. You really feel that she cares, and that is rare from any doctor these days. I highly recommend her!
Hampton, NH |
Carmen is personable. Efficient and thorough
in Portsmouth, NH |
I have been a patient of Dr. Maftei for many years, and highly recommend her. Her medical expertise, attention to detail, professionalism, and follow up are outstanding.
in Hampton, NH |
I became a patient of this practice 9 months ago. I have been thoroughly impressed by the office and all the staff I have interacted with, in general, and by Carmen's professional and personable demeanor in particular. She has taken the time to listen my symptoms, explain her diagnosis, and engage specialist help where appropriate, in a reassuring manner. I feel very welcomed at this office.
North Hampton NH |
I found Carmen to be very knowledgeable and would not hesitate to see her whenever Dr Morrisey does not have an open appointment
North Hampton, NH |
I highly recommend Carmen Maftei. She's patient, kind, and compassionate. Carmen shows a genuine interest in her patient's health concerns and offers sound advice in a calm measured manner.
in Hampton, NH |
I had a typical positive experience at my recent Doctor appt. with Carmen. I called and was seen the next day and was seen within 10 minutes of my arrival. I am very pleased with this practice and their response to me. I would definitely recommend Carmen and this practice
in North Hampton, NH |
I LIKE CARMEN.SHE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND SPECIFIC IN RELATION TO MY CONCERNS.THANK YOU, WOODY
in Newmarket NH |
I would like to say she gives you plenty of time, she is a good listener and of course very knowledgeable. Also as a former member of the medical field her staff is a direct reflection of the excellent care you will receive. I worked for a physician that instructed his staff to remember the first impression a patient will have is the first phone call and interaction with a client be courteous,and helpful a reflection of the care they will expect.
Portsmouth, NH |
Carmen is calm,patient and understanding and you never feel rushed through an appointment.
Have you seen Carmen Maftei, PA?
Are you Carmen Maftei?