Dr. Carmel Ferreira, NMD

Naturopathy ·  Female

Dr. Ferreira

Empowered Healing Center

42 N 200 E Ste 1 American Fork, UT 84003

Dr. Carmel Ferreira, NMD is a naturopath in American Fork, UT. She graduated from Phoenix Institute Of Herbal Medicine and Acupuncture and specializes in naturopathy, gastroenterology, and more.

Dr. Ferreira's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ferreira

Dr. Ferreira?
Dr. Ferreira's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Carmel Ferreira, NMD
Dr. Ferreira professionalism, caring, and compassion is unsurpassed. She is very knowledgeable and speaks openly to her patients. Never have I been afraid to ask her any questions about any medical problems I have had. A extremely valuable asset to medical community. You will not be disappointed!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carmel Ferreira, NMD?
I am from California and was visiting family in Utah and was referred to Dr. Ferreira by a family friend in Utah for Prolozone Therapy. This involves ozone. It was my first time hearing about it let alone trying it. I am a brazilian jiu jitsu practitioner for 9 yrs and have done competitions as well. Dr. Ferreira used ozone for my knee and my ankle. I was amazed the pain was gone. 1 yr later my knee and ankle are great and pain free. Thanks. I recommend her to athletes. Magdalena Rodriguez
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carmel Ferreira, NMD?
A scientific approach, informed, open-minded, fresh, and not limited to standard medical orthodoxies. She is smart enough to mix naturopathic and traditional medicine and prove their effectiveness; humble enough to follow true and open-minded scientific practices in her treatment decisions. I especially love her sunny smiles and the good spirit that pervades her clinic. I have discovered the power of integrative medicine as practiced by someone who knows me and cares about me as an individual.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carmel Ferreira, NMD?
Dr. Ferreira was very attentitive while i discussed my issues. This was my first encounter with a naturopathic doctor and I am very satisfied with my decision to consult with Dr. Ferreira. She gave me great info that not only helped with my current health issues but info that would benefit me in the long run. I would definitely recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carmel Ferreira, NMD?
Highly recommend Dr. Ferreira. She has helped me so much, it's been life changing. Great at explaining what we are treating and why.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carmel Ferreira, NMD?
My first appointment proved to be a great experience. Dr Ferreira was attentive, understanding, kind, empathetic and she truly listens. You don't feel rushed at all. She took her time to go over results, explaining, giving me reassurance and peace of mind. I felt comfortable with her as soon as she introduced herself. I love her approach to natural medicine and alternatives. I would definitely recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carmel Ferreira, NMD?
Excellent bedside manner. Dr. Ferreira is a positive, influential Doctor that focuses on natural treatments for all the things I used to see the medical doctor for...I like the natural approach! She has the option to write prescriptions, but the is secondary. She also does acupuncture in her office. She really cares about her patients and truly listens to what I have to say. I highly recommend Dr. Ferreira as you personal or family doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carmel Ferreira, NMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ferreira?

Naturopathic medicine is a distinct primary health care profession, emphasizing prevention, treatment, and optimal health through the use of therapeutic methods and substances that encourage individuals' inherent self-healing process. ...

• Naturopathy

Phoenix Institute Of Herbal Medicine and Acupuncture
Southwest College Of Naturopathic Medicine
University Of California, Santa Cruz

Dr. Ferreira accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Dr. Ferreira treats your condition or procedure