Naturopathy  |
Female
Dr. Carmel Ferreira, NMD
Dr. Carmel Ferreira, NMD is a naturopathy provider who practices in Taylorsville, UT.

6216 S Redwood Rd

• General Medical Practice
  • Internal Medicine & Pediatrics
  • Men's Health Medicine
  • Women's Health Medicine

Dr. Ferreira does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergies

• Nutritional Counseling
  • Pain Management
  • Stress Management
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• University Of California, Santa Cruz
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Phoenix Institute Of Herbal Medicine and Acupuncture
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Southwest College Of Naturopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Bastyr University

Dr. Ferreira has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ferreira has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ferreira does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ferreira and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ferreira's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ferreira to family and friends
Dr. Ferreira's Performance
in Chandler, AZ |
Dr. Ferreira professionalism, caring, and compassion is unsurpassed. She is very knowledgeable and speaks openly to her patients. Never have I been afraid to ask her any questions about any medical problems I have had. A extremely valuable asset to medical community. You will not be disappointed!!
in whittier, ca |
I am from California and was visiting family in Utah and was referred to Dr. Ferreira by a family friend in Utah for Prolozone Therapy. This involves ozone. It was my first time hearing about it let alone trying it. I am a brazilian jiu jitsu practitioner for 9 yrs and have done competitions as well. Dr. Ferreira used ozone for my knee and my ankle. I was amazed the pain was gone. 1 yr later my knee and ankle are great and pain free. Thanks. I recommend her to athletes. Magdalena Rodriguez
in Provo, UT |
A scientific approach, informed, open-minded, fresh, and not limited to standard medical orthodoxies. She is smart enough to mix naturopathic and traditional medicine and prove their effectiveness; humble enough to follow true and open-minded scientific practices in her treatment decisions. I especially love her sunny smiles and the good spirit that pervades her clinic. I have discovered the power of integrative medicine as practiced by someone who knows me and cares about me as an individual.
in Sandy, Utah |
Dr. Ferreira was very attentitive while i discussed my issues. This was my first encounter with a naturopathic doctor and I am very satisfied with my decision to consult with Dr. Ferreira. She gave me great info that not only helped with my current health issues but info that would benefit me in the long run. I would definitely recommend her!
in Salt Lake City, utah5 |
Highly recommend Dr. Ferreira. She has helped me so much, it's been life changing. Great at explaining what we are treating and why.
in Farmington, UT |
My first appointment proved to be a great experience. Dr Ferreira was attentive, understanding, kind, empathetic and she truly listens. You don't feel rushed at all. She took her time to go over results, explaining, giving me reassurance and peace of mind. I felt comfortable with her as soon as she introduced herself. I love her approach to natural medicine and alternatives. I would definitely recommend her.
in Sandy, Utah |
Excellent bedside manner. Dr. Ferreira is a positive, influential Doctor that focuses on natural treatments for all the things I used to see the medical doctor for...I like the natural approach! She has the option to write prescriptions, but the is secondary. She also does acupuncture in her office. She really cares about her patients and truly listens to what I have to say. I highly recommend Dr. Ferreira as you personal or family doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Carmel Ferreira, NMD?
Are you Dr. Ferreira?