Contact provider for availability

Carmel Cuyler, LCSW

Social Work ·  Female

Carmel Cuyler
1066 Storrs Rd Ste E Storrs, CT 06268

Carmel Cuyler, LCSW is a social worker in Storrs, CT. She specializes in social work.

Carmel Cuyler accepts

Carmel Cuyler accepts the following insurance:

Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Carmel Cuyler treats your condition or procedure

• Social Work

Carmel Cuyler's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Carmel Cuyler

Carmel Cuyler?
Carmel Cuyler's Performance
What People Say About Carmel Cuyler, LCSW
RecentMost Helpful
Carmel was extremely helpful and truly asked reflective questions that gave me new perspectives to handle different situations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carmel Cuyler, LCSW?
Carmel is an extremely compassionate and attentive clinician. Her ability to listen and drive reflection with pertinent questions is excellent. She has helped me through some difficult times.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carmel Cuyler, LCSW?
Carmel helped me twice working through difficulty issues. She guides and makes you think about things differently than you might have before. Her ability to get you to self reflect is amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carmel Cuyler, LCSW?
My husband and I saw Carmel for approximately 3 years. We have both had issues with depression and she helped us individually and as a couple. During this time we also had some traumatic events, that I don't think we could have gotten through without. I cannot say enough good things about Carmel and her patience and understanding. She provided invaluable guidance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carmel Cuyler, LCSW?
Carmel was key to turning our marriage around. She listened in non-judgmental way and provided concrete steps to enable us to understand each other better, reconnect, and change our patterns of behaviors and understanding to avoid the old pitfalls. Further, she was able to explain things in a way that made sense where before I was unable to comprehend why things were not working. I highly recommend Carmel to anyone that needs to make changes, but is not sure how to start down the right path.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carmel Cuyler, LCSW?
I would highly recommend Carmel to anyone looking to get the right help to change their life for the better. She helped guide me through a very difficult time in my life when I felt that I had no options. She gave me the tools that I needed to value myself, stand up for myself and to move forward in a healthy way. I can't thank her enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carmel Cuyler, LCSW?
I have been a client of Carmel's since 2009. When I first met her I was in bad shape physically, mentally and emotionally. She is great listener and her comments and suggestions are well thought out and very helpful. She was very consistent in terms of making me address my problems. She often coached me along the way but never made it easy for me in telling me how to solve my issues. She is very caring and supportive and at the same time focused and tough. I owe my mental recovery to her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Carmel Cuyler, LCSW?
She was a great help. After all the doctor's I saw over 20 years of treating the symptoms of my disorder, Carmel was the first to finally set me on a path of diagnosis and health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carmel Cuyler, LCSW?
Carmel is genuine and intuitive. Her approach is extremely calming and compassionate, but still direct and challenging. She provides clarity and helps you discover your strengths. She is recommended to work with anyone without any reservation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Carmel Cuyler, LCSW?

How was your experience with Carmel Cuyler?