Carlton Mangum, SSW

CounselingMale

Counseling

Carlton Mangum, SSW is a Counselor in St George, UT.

Carlton Mangum, SSW
474 W 200 N Ste 200 St George, UT 84770

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Carlton Mangum treats your condition or procedure

Carlton Mangum accepts

Carlton Mangum accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

Carlton Mangum's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Carlton Mangum

Based on 1 rating

I've had quite a few therapists, and can easily call Carl the best I've ever had. Very nice, caring, non-judgemental, never condescending, and really knows his stuff. Most importantly, I am making some progress. He listens and takes everything in. But rather than giving me a treatment plan, he helps ME figure out MY OWN treatment plan. He understands that everyone is different, and there is no "one size fits all" treatment that works for everyone. Instead, he will help guide me to figure out what I think will work best for my brain, and my life. The only downside is that I can't see him as often as I'd like, but that is the fault of his employer; not him.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Jul 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Carlton Mangum, SSW?

How was your experience with Carlton Mangum?