Are you a healthcare professional?

Carlotta Berghanson, LCSW

Social WorkFemaleAge 60

Social Work

Carlotta Berghanson, LCSW is a social worker in Danbury, CT. She is accepting new patients.

Carlotta Berghanson, LCSW

36 Mill Plain Rd Ste 312 Danbury, CT 06811

"My approach to individual therapy is to create trust by providing a non judgmental environment in which I will help you explore your situation, my questions and comments will be designed to help you discover yourself. I ..."

- Carlotta Berghanson, LCSW

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

Search for experience in a specific area

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for
Background check information is undergoing a refresh. Please check back later.

*The information displayed here is sourced from independent information providers, such as state board websites, as of November 2023, and may not be the most up-to-date information. Healthgrades makes no representations with respect to the accuracy of any information provided here and assumes no responsibility or liability for such information.

Search for your insurance carrier and choose your plan type

Carlotta Berghanson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Carlotta Berghanson

4.0

4 ratings, 2 with a written review

Nov 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Carlotta Berghanson, LCSW?
Privacy requested in Ridgefield, CT – Aug 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Carlotta Berghanson, LCSW?

How was your experience with Carlotta Berghanson?

My approach to individual therapy is to create trust by providing a non judgmental environment in which I will help you explore your situation, my questions...Read more

I have been a practicing Psychotherapist for over 20 years. I received my Master's degree from Columbia University and I am a certified Psychotherapist...Read more

• Social Work

Marymount University - B.A. Psychology

Undergraduate School, 1993

Common Questions and Answers

Please call the office to learn more. (293) 797-8222

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Carlotta Berghanson, LCSW?

View contact information to make an appointment.

Can I use my insurance at Carlotta Berghanson, LCSW?

Carlotta Berghanson, LCSW accepts various insurance plans. You can easily check if your insurance provider is accepted by using the Healthgrades insurance check. We recommend verifying your insurance coverage before scheduling an appointment to ensure a seamless experience.

Does Carlotta Berghanson, LCSW accept new patients?

New patients are generally accepted by Carlotta Berghanson, LCSW on Healthgrades. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Carlotta Berghanson's profile.

What is Carlotta Berghanson, LCSW's office address?

Carlotta Berghanson's office is located at 36 Mill Plain Rd Ste 312, Danbury, CT 06811. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Office36 Mill Plain Rd Ste 312 Danbury, CT 06811