Dr. Carlos Chapa, PHD

AcupunctureMaleAge 45

Acupuncture

Dr. Carlos Chapa, PHD is an Acupuncturist in Irving, TX.

Dr. Carlos Chapa, PHD

Centre for Neuro Skills

1320 W Walnut Hill Ln Irving, TX 75038

Get better prescription prices

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Chapa treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Chapa accepts

Dr. Chapa accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice

Dr. Chapa's Reviews

I have type 3 rosacea that has evolved into a mild rhinophyma condition. For the short time I have been working with Dr. Chapa, he has been able to isolate, manipulate and manage the issue with his powerful understanding of Chinese Herbal Medicine. I would recommend him for sure.
Joshua Stovall – Sep 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Chapa, PHD?
Dr Chapa is a good dr and very knowledgeable . I find him to be very direct and results oriented. He has been to China and Korea and learned from the best.
Feb 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Chapa, PHD?
Dr. Chapa and staff are excellent. They take care to explain issues and your treatment options. I highly recommend them for your needs.
Debby Miller – Dec 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Chapa, PHD?
I have suffered from migraines on and off my entire life. I went to a neurologist, but that did not help. Had sleep study conducted, yet again nothing. Tried migraine injections, but that was useless as well. FINALLY...after all this I went to see Dr. Chapa, at the request of a friend. I'm SO glad I did. After only three days I did not have any more migraines, due to the herb pills (size of a bb pellet) and have not had any since. Also, I have already lost 10 lbs. Entire staff is awesome
Tim in Las Colinas, TX – Jun 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Chapa, PHD?
I have been to acupuncture doctors in the past, and Dr. Chapa is the best. His office is very professional and knowledgable and I feel very confident in his knowledge and skills. I always feel the billing is very fair and reasonable. Some of the complaints here may be from people who are used to having insurance pay for their care, which most don't pay for alternative treatments. I would much rather have a real treatment for my condition, than be given pharmaceuticals to mask symptoms.
Arlington, TX – Apr 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Chapa, PHD?
My mother had a pain and it got worse with the session, they gave her some herbal pills and while taking an acupuncture session she complained of headache. Never bothered to call her back and for 48 hrs she was in pain and rushed to another clinic. Just taking money and making the patient suffer. After reporting pain, they said will talk to dr and get back that never happened . No courtesy call. My mom suffered a lot, with both money and time. Think twice before you go here.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Zaid in Irving – Mar 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Chapa, PHD?
Just a few hours back I was in this clinic, having pain in my left leg. Consultation and 20 minutes service with general questions cost me $ 140 ,which is very expensive. On phone they told me if you take session the consultation will be deducted but they back out with there words. For a person with no insurance this clinic is too expensive. Will not recommend to any.
  • Appointment was rushed
Sana in Carrollton, TX – Mar 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Chapa, PHD?
Awesome Doctor and staff! Very knowledgeable and talented! Dr. Chapa is very talented, very well educated and well trained in several specialties. His entire staff are very caring, sweet and nice. Highly recommended!
GGN in Addison, TX – Jan 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Chapa, PHD?
Dr. Chappa has been a blessing to me and my family. His treatments have brought relief when all other options had failed. His staff is wonderful and very caring. Highly recommend!!
Frisco, TX – Nov 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Chapa, PHD?
My mother has been suffering from extreme pain (inflammation) in her right hip and burning in her legs (from longer term diabetes). This has been debilitating and she was losing her will to live. Regular Dr's were prescribing medications but none of them were working and no other solution in sight. We decided to go to Dr. Chapa and it was the BEST decision we made. After a few weeks, she is now able to move, sleep and her quality of life has improved 10 fold! He's been a miracle for us.
Seena in Irving, TX – Sep 14, 2016