Dr. Carlos Chapa, PHD

Acupuncture ·  Male

Dr. Chapa
9901 Valley Ranch Pkwy E Ste 1000 Irving, TX 75063

Dr. Carlos Chapa, PHD is an acupuncturist in Irving, TX. He specializes in acupuncture.

At a glance

• Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff . Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Chapa accepts

Dr. Chapa accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Chapa treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Chapa's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Chapa

4.1

Dr. Chapa?
Dr. Chapa's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Carlos Chapa, PHD
I have suffered from migraines on and off my entire life. I went to a neurologist, but that did not help. Had sleep study conducted, yet again nothing. Tried migraine injections, but that was useless as well. FINALLY...after all this I went to see Dr. Chapa, at the request of a friend. I'm SO glad I did. After only three days I did not have any more migraines, due to the herb pills (size of a bb pellet) and have not had any since. Also, I have already lost 10 lbs. Entire staff is awesome
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Chapa, PHD?
I have been to acupuncture doctors in the past, and Dr. Chapa is the best. His office is very professional and knowledgable and I feel very confident in his knowledge and skills. I always feel the billing is very fair and reasonable. Some of the complaints here may be from people who are used to having insurance pay for their care, which most don't pay for alternative treatments. I would much rather have a real treatment for my condition, than be given pharmaceuticals to mask symptoms.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Chapa, PHD?
My mother had a pain and it got worse with the session, they gave her some herbal pills and while taking an acupuncture session she complained of headache. Never bothered to call her back and for 48 hrs she was in pain and rushed to another clinic. Just taking money and making the patient suffer. After reporting pain, they said will talk to dr and get back that never happened . No courtesy call. My mom suffered a lot, with both money and time. Think twice before you go here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Chapa, PHD?
Just a few hours back I was in this clinic, having pain in my left leg. Consultation and 20 minutes service with general questions cost me $ 140 ,which is very expensive. On phone they told me if you take session the consultation will be deducted but they back out with there words. For a person with no insurance this clinic is too expensive. Will not recommend to any.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Chapa, PHD?
Awesome Doctor and staff! Very knowledgeable and talented! Dr. Chapa is very talented, very well educated and well trained in several specialties. His entire staff are very caring, sweet and nice. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Chapa, PHD?
Dr. Chappa has been a blessing to me and my family. His treatments have brought relief when all other options had failed. His staff is wonderful and very caring. Highly recommend!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Chapa, PHD?
My mother has been suffering from extreme pain (inflammation) in her right hip and burning in her legs (from longer term diabetes). This has been debilitating and she was losing her will to live. Regular Dr's were prescribing medications but none of them were working and no other solution in sight. We decided to go to Dr. Chapa and it was the BEST decision we made. After a few weeks, she is now able to move, sleep and her quality of life has improved 10 fold! He's been a miracle for us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Carlos Chapa, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Chapa?

• Acupuncture