Carla Kuklinsky, MFT

Carla Kuklinsky, MFT

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Carla Kuklinsky, MFT is a counselor in Santa Barbara, CA. She specializes in counseling.Read her story

924 Anacapa St Ste 3L

Santa Barbara, CA 93101

Learn about Carla Kuklinsky

Carla Kuklinsky's bio

This content was provided by Carla Kuklinsky "I've been practicing psychotherapy for over 20 years. I opened my practice in Marin County in 1995, shortly thereafter opening a second location in San Francisco. My family and I relocated to Santa Barbara in 2000, where I re-opened my practice. In addition to individual and couples therapy, I have run women's groups and have taught numerous parenting classes. Over my years in the San Francisco Bay Area as well in Santa Barbara, I have worked with ethnically, economically, and sexually diverse populations. I am married and have two teenage sons."

This content was provided by Carla Kuklinsky "I practice individual therapy as well as couples/marriage counseling.  I  specialize in treating anxiety, depression, relationship & parenting issues and addictions.  Over 20 years of experience enables me to quickly identify the root issue, and offer the tools necessary to make the changes you want in short order - therapy need not be a lengthy process.  I will help you to identify and stay focused on your goals, and I will give you practical suggestions to help you attain them.I utilize a cognitive-behavioral approach to help you change the negative and irrational thinking that is getting in your way. If you are open and motivated, I can help you to make the changes necessary to take charge of your life, improve your relationships and cope better with life stresses."

• Counseling

Carla Kuklinsky does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

• Uc San Diego
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
  • San Francisco State University
    Other Education | Completed 1992

Carla Kuklinsky has no awards or honors listed.

Carla Kuklinsky has no media or publications listed.

Carla Kuklinsky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Carla Kuklinsky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Carla Kuklinsky's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Carla Kuklinsky to family and friends
Are you Carla Kuklinsky?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Marriage & Family Therapy