Carisa Marinucci

Marriage & Family TherapyFemale

Marriage & Family Therapy

Carisa Marinucci is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Las Vegas, NV.

Carisa Marinucci

Sheldon W. Paul MD PC

517 ROSE ST Las Vegas, NV 89106

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check if Carisa Marinucci treats your condition or procedure

Carisa Marinucci accepts

Carisa Marinucci's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Carisa Marinucci

Based on 1 rating

I have been working with Carisa now for just a little over a year. Before Carisa; I hadn't ever felt that my previous therapist "got me". Like they could in no way relate to any of my trauma from when I was a child, therefore could not fully comprehend why I have felt the way I have since forever. The therapist I worked with prior to Carisa, was amazing & did set the foundation for where I am today, but even they didn't "get me" completely. Carisa did the very first transition session we had. Carisa chose to shared with me something very personal & very raw/venerable for her our first meeting. For me, that was all it too, I finally found the person who would help guide me on my journey of healing, learning to believe in myself, love myself & find my own happiness. I told my Mom “That chick has got moxie! We're going to be a good team." Right after our first meeting. Here I am a year later and I feel 100 times better than I did a year ago. I have Carisa to "Thank" for that.
3POHands_of_BKShleenton – May 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Carisa Marinucci?

How was your experience with Carisa Marinucci?