Carin Osvog, LPCC

Carin Osvog
Telehealth services available

MN Center for Psychology, St. Paul

2324 University Ave W Ste 120 Saint Paul, MN 55114

Carin Osvog, LPCC is a Individual Counselor in Saint Paul, MN. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Carin Osvog to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Individual Counselors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Minnesota

Check if Carin Osvog treats your condition or procedure

Carin Osvog's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Borderline Personality Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Dependent Personality Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Mood Disorders
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Self-Esteem Problems
  • Self-Injury Behavior
  • Stress
  • Suicidal Ideation

Carin Osvog accepts most major insurance plans.

Carin Osvog has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(651) 644-4100Find providers who accept this insurance

Carin Osvog's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Carin Osvog

Carin Osvog?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (4)
  • Explained conditions well (4)
  • Listened & answered questions (4)
    Carin asks good questions that made me think, is non-judgmental, warm and brutal and I mean that in the best way. She asks the right questions, like what I needed to be asked, then told me what I needed to hear. She is NOT invested in making you comfortable, but comfort isn't what gets you better. She always said that she thinks comfort is overrated. I conquored intense anxiety issues with moderate depression and big experiences of rage and now don't need to see her every week, and she celebrated that with me! I've never had a therapist be glad we could stop meeting every week. She worked with me until I got where I wanted to go, then wished me all the best and is letting me fly.
    • Difficult to schedule appointment
    M – Jul 30, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Carin Osvog, LPCC?
    I worked with Carin for just about two years. They were formative. I was struggling with extremely intense emotions and uncertainty about myself, didn’t know who I was, felt like I was floating through life and often wondered what was the point. I am at 180° From that place now. Carin is warm, if not somewhat intense herself, but it was good to feel like this intense clinician was on my side and would help me build the life I wanted. She lived up to that. There is more to build, but now I know how to do it - I have the tools and self-acceptance and understanding to build it with strong and healthy relationships. I am SO THANKFUL for our work together. Carin changed my life.
    Eryn – Jun 25, 2020
    Carin Osvog's Reply – Flag
    Thanks for the kind words, E!
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Carin Osvog, LPCC?
    I am so happy to have found Carin to work with as my therapist. I immediately felt a connection to her and knew she was trustworthy and non-judgmental. She asked thought provoking questions that got me thinking which helped me determine what was best for me going forward. I appreciated this method rather than her telling me what was best. I have grown a tremendous amount through Carin's care and guidance. I will forever be grateful for her support through a very tricky time in my life.
    Mar 14, 2019
    Thanks for the review!
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Carin Osvog, LPCC?
    Different therapist, same old lines, "you need to reduce your stress, breathe, relax…" blah, blah, blah. How!? I felt broken. I was so angry, resentful, out of control, and ready to run from it all. Doomed to repeat the same mistakes that had proven NOT to work. I was screamcrying for help and Carin got me from "hello". She taught me "how". To acknowledge, comminucate effectively, and build…life. She taught me, walked with me, unwittingly and gently, over time, I lost myself and found a betterMe
    Cindy – Mar 26, 2018
    Thanks C!
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Carin Osvog, LPCC?
    I struggle trusting therapists. Carin is engaging and relaxed. I was comfortable with her right away. Bizarre. I'm an alcoholic and majorly blew up my life last year. She helped me put the pieces together and most importantly, held hope for me until I could reconnect with it for myself. She's amazing. I'm stable and understand how to stay where I want to be. I am deeply grateful.
    Amy in Hudson, WI – Mar 19, 2018
    Thanks Amy!
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Carin Osvog, LPCC?

How was your experience with Carin Osvog?

I work with clients who live with intense emotions: depression, constant anxiety, intense anger, and others who want to avoid feeling all together. Emotions...Read more

In the summer of 2008 I transitioned from my role as a full-time graphic designer always on tight deadlines to that of a therapist whose world is composed...Read more

• Individual Counseling