Carey O'Neill, PSY

Carey O'Neill, PSY

Psychology  ·
Female  ·
Carey O'Neill, PSY is a psychologist in Cheshire, CT and has been practicing for 12 years. She specializes in psychology and psychotherapy.

4 Pine Brook Ct

Cheshire, CT 06410

• Anthem
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Learn about Carey O'Neill

This content was provided by Carey O'Neill "It is my mission to help people understand themselves better and to improve overall quality of life. I utilize CBT for short-term, symptom-focused treatment and psychodynamic therapy for longer-term, insight-oriented work. I also conduct psychological assessments in preparation for bariatric surgery."

• Psychology
  • Psychotherapy

Carey O'Neill does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Arizona State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • Mgh/Harvard Medical School
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Mgh/Harvard Medical School
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006

Carey O'Neill has no awards or honors listed.

Carey O'Neill has no media or publications listed.

Carey O'Neill does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Carey O'Neill and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Carey O'Neill's Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Carey O'Neill to family and friends

Carey O'Neill's Performance

Dr Carrie Oneil has been my therapist for over 3 years. Even thousands of miles away she always is there when I need. I came to her for eating disorder and anxiety disorder challenges. I was not able to function before I met her. Her sessions taught me life long tools to use to understand, change...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. O"Neill is a very compassionate person, who cares about me and the issues I was going through. She is always on time for our sessions and is never criticizes what you you say. I would highly recommend her as a therapist.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr . O'Neill is a great listener, she is very friendly and eager to lend a supporting hand, ear or shoulder. She has helped me though many difficult issues over the last couple of years. I would highly recommend her as a therapist.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. O'Neill is very nice, compassionate and easy to talk with. She has helped me with many issues and gives great advice. I would recommend her as a therapist.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. O'Neill helped me with many life challenges during my over 2 year weekly sessions with her. Advice on marriage, raising a teenager, sibling issues, and my Mom's Alzheimer's diagnosis. I was able to learn coping strategies and felt very relaxed in her home office. If you are looking for someone...more
Are you Carey O'Neill?