Carey Crill, NP

Carey Crill, NP

Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  ·
Female  ·
Carey Crill, NP is a psychiatric nurse practitioner in Boise, ID and has been practicing for 20 years. She graduated from Case Western Reserve Univesity in 1998 and specializes in psychiatric nursing (nurse practitioner), child & adolescent psychiatry, and more.Read her story

5440 W Franklin Rd Ste 108

Boise, ID 83705

• AvMed
  • First Choice Health
  • Idaho Physicians Network (IPN)
  • Medicare

Learn about Carey Crill

Carey Crill's bio

This content was provided by Carey Crill "I have been practicing in Boise for close to 20 years. During that time I have worked at a few offices in town but this is my first venture to open my own practice that can follow my philosophy of treatment. I am board Certified Family Mental Health Nurse Pracitioner and Board Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner. I grew up in Idaho on a ranch and learned the meaning of dedication and hard work from my childhood. I have carried that to my practice. I have consistently tried to be dedicated to my client's needs and hope to meet them in the best manner possible. I went to Boise State for my nursing degree and again learned the value of hard work. From there I went to Case Western Reserve and got a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner degree. A few years later I went to Stonybrook in New York for my postmasters in Family Mental Health Nurse Practitioner. Since that time I have been in practices throughout the valley that at times matched my philosophy and at times didn't match it. I am hopeful that this will be my final transition in practice and that this practice provides my clients a welcoming environment."

This content was provided by Carey Crill "I want to provide care in a quiet, small environment free of distractions from outside forces.  I want my clients to feel like they are number one importance in the office and not just some number.  I want each person to receive individualized care for their condition and not have medications thrown at them without thought and care."

• Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Adult & Pediatric Psychiatry
  • Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Carey Crill does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

• Boise State Universtiy
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • Case Western Reserve Univesity
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • State University Of New York / Health Science Center At Stony Brook
    Medical School | Graduated 2002

Carey Crill has no awards or honors listed.

Carey Crill has no media or publications listed.

Carey Crill does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Carey Crill and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Carey Crill's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Carey Crill

3.8

Carey Crill?
Carey Crill's Performance

How was your experience with Carey Crill?