Dermatology  |
Female
Dr. Caren Campbell, MD
Dr. Caren Campbell, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Vallejo, CA. She has been practicing for 5 years.

Solano Dermatology Associates

2290 Sacramento St

Vallejo, CA 94590

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Campbell

Dr. Campbell's Experience

Dr. Campbell's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Dermatology

Dr. Campbell does not have any board certifications listed.

• Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Itchy Skin

No malpractice history found for California.

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ
    Medical School | Graduated 2012

Dr. Campbell has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Campbell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Campbell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Campbell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Campbell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Campbell to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Campbell's Performance
My experiences with Dr.Campbell have been wonderful! I appreciate that she's straight forward, intelligent, and a total professional. I visit her for Botox and I can't ever feel a thing. She's great at was she does and takes her job very seriously. I highly recommend her!
Dr. Campbell has been treating me for Actinic keratosis. My old insurance was through Kaiser, and I was given little options on treatment for my condition. However, Dr. Campbell has provided me new treatments, such as photodynamic therapy. She's friendly...she greets me as a friend, and she listens to me and answers all of my questions. I am so happy I found Dr. Campbell and Solano Dermatology Associates. My skin hasn't looked this good in a long time.
in Napa, CA |
Very pleased with Dr. Campbell. She diagnosed me with a skin disorder that I had been told was something else for nearly 20 years! She's very knowledgeable, fast and efficient. I have now been a patient for over six months and I'm so pleased with my treatment thus far.
in Napa, CA |
I recently moved to the North bay, and my mom referred me to Karen after I went to another dermatologist with Solano Derm and I was not pleased with the botox job. I went to Karen soon after, and she immediately noticed within second that my eyebrows were completely uneven. She checked my skin and fixed my uneven botox, which I didn't even know was possible! Karen is kind and very professional and I immediately felt comfortable with her, and will continue going back!
Napa, CA |
I have had a slew of skin issues over the last few years - 2 types or dermatitis, a persistent rash all over my face and neck, itchy scalp, etc. After zero luck with my previous dermatologist, I found Dr. Campbell, and thank goodness I did! She came up with a plan, made me feel confident we'd get past all these issues (which was a relief...I thought I'd deal with these skin issues for the rest of my life), then knocked it right out with the correct prescriptions. Thank you Dr. Campbell!
Vallejo, CA |
Inexperienced, confrontational, condescending to patients, lacks confidence, and terrible with children (cold demeanor, seemingly indifferent to patient comfort levels, clearly uncomfortable). I am astounded that this person was licensed to provide care for humans.
Have you seen Dr. Caren Campbell, MD?
Are you Dr. Campbell?