Cara Dubroff, WHNP-BC

Cara Dubroff, WHNP-BC

Women's Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  ·
Female  ·
Cara Dubroff, WHNP-BC is a women's health nurse practitioner in New York, NY. She specializes in women's health nursing (nurse practitioner), obstetrics & gynecologic nursing (nurse practitioner), and more.Read her story

80 Maiden Ln Rm 901

• Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Cara Dubroff

Cara Dubroff's bio

This content was provided by Cara Dubroff "Cara Dubroff WHNP-BC, has an MS in nursing from UMDNJ (now Rutgers) and before that obtained her BS in nursing from Columbia University and a BA in women's studies from Barnard College. Previously she worked as a nurse practitioner at Hoboken Family Planning and as a staff nurse at Planned Parenthood."

This content was provided by Cara Dubroff "I work with women of all ages and backgrounds to provide the high-quality health care they deserve. My goal is not just to meet women's gynecological and reproductive health care needs, but also to provide the tools and resources they can use to help them feel self-empowered about their health.

My history of helping women achieve full wellness started when I was a peer counselor in my New York City high school. But it wasn't until after attending the School of Visual Arts and a career in graphic design at such magazines as GQ and New York that I returned to focus on what I feel I was truly meant to do--work with women to provide health care that meets their needs not just as patients, but as whole people."

• Women's Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Adolescent Gynecology
  • Bisexual and Transgender Gynecology
  • Gynecology (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Obstetrics & Gynecologic Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Women's Counseling
  • Women's Health Nursing

Cara Dubroff does not have any board certifications listed.

• Birth Control
  • Pelvic Exams
  • Physical Examination
  • Vaccination
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Columbia University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated

Cara Dubroff has no awards or honors listed.

Cara Dubroff has no media or publications listed.

Cara Dubroff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Cara Dubroff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Cara Dubroff's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Cara Dubroff

Cara Dubroff?
What People Say About Cara Dubroff, WHNP-BC
I have seen my fair share of women's health providers over the years, and Cara Dubroff is by far the best. She provides respectful, compassionate, and non-judgmental care. She is thorough and perceptive, always taking the time to answer my questions. When I found out I had HPV (something I felt a...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Cara Dubroff, WHNP-BC?
Cara Dubroff is one of the most thoughtful doctors I've ever had. I felt instantly comfortable - she is a thorough, patient and dedicated doctor. I am so happy to have found such a trustworthy doctor, I could not recommend her enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cara Dubroff, WHNP-BC?
Cara has excellent bedside manners. I felt like she spent more time with me than in a typical annual exam to fully understand my medical history and answer questions that I had. Gynecological exams can be uncomfortable because you are truly vulnerable, but Cara put me at ease as a human, not just...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Cara Dubroff, WHNP-BC?
Cara is an outstanding healthcare provider! She is generous with her time, a great listener, and has a great deal of expertise in her field. She made me feel very comfortable and I would definitely see her again. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cara Dubroff, WHNP-BC?

How was your experience with Cara Dubroff?