Dr. Candria Krywko, OD

Optometry •  Female • Age 39

Dr. Krywko

Eyes on Hayden

8240 N Hayden Rd Ste B100 Scottsdale, AZ 85258

Dr. Candria Krywko, OD is an optometrist in Scottsdale, AZ. She specializes in optometry.

Dr. Krywko's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Krywko

4.5

Dr. Krywko?
Dr. Krywko's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Candria Krywko, OD
Dr. Krywko has always been receptive to any concerns or questions I've had regarding my eyes and procedures I've been considering. She is personable and takes time to explain any testing/procedures and problems in a manner that is easily understood, not full of medical jargon. Would definitely recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Candria Krywko, OD?
Dr. Candria Krywko is the best optometrist I have ever experienced. Her professionalism is obvious the moment she introduces herself. She took the time to actually listen to me, discuss my concerns/issues with me and also wanted to know what my goal was regarding my current eyesight issues. She runs many tests and asks alot of questions that over time a solution was found I did not think was possible. She is very patient and determined to get the highest success rate possible for me. Dr. Krywko was persistent, hung in there with me for almost a year through trial and error to resolve my difficult situation. In the past, other optometrists would examine me and simply say this is the best we can do, Dr. Krywko DOES NOT do that. She takes optometry to a whole new level. She found the balance in a multi-bifocal contact. I am so happy! If there was a 10 star rating, she is a 10! The staff I need to give a shout out to as well. They are professional, courteous and kind. A+++ top notch!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Candria Krywko, OD?
Dr. Candria Kryko is a wonderful OD. I was seen by Dr. Kryko in Scottsdale recently for an eye exam/contact lens fitting. She is extremely pleasant, attentive, and she took her time to give me a thorough exam and answer all of my questions. Dr. Kryko gave me recommendations on contacts and eye drops, as well, she gave me tips on how I can save on some of my contact expenses. She was professional, attentive, took the time to explain what was needed, and was simply nice to be around. I recommend Dr. Kryko.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Candria Krywko, OD?
My entire family have been seeing Dr. Krywko for years. The professionalism care and focus are over the top. I was told by an optician I would not be a likely candidate for contact lenses. However with Dr. Krywko's patience and wisdom she was able to fit me for contact lenses that work perfectly! I am thrilled..........
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Candria Krywko, OD?
I am super grateful to have been referred to to this caring and compassionate doctor. She took the time to listen to my needs and frustrations and came up with a resolution that has be seeing that best I ever have. I strongly recommend Dr. Krywko... you won't regret it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Candria Krywko, OD?
Dr. Candria Krywko has examined my eyes a number of times over the years, and I am always thrilled with my eye appointments. Dr. Krywko is highly knowledgeable and skilled; I feel totally confident that she does everything possible to ensure I have a great experience in her care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Candria Krywko, OD?
Wonderful physician; our whole family sees Dr. Krywko. She is knowledgeable and informative and our children look forward to going to see her for their eye exam.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Candria Krywko, OD?
I would recommend Dr.Krywko in a heartbeat. She is kind, knowledgeable, and deeply cares about her patients and their vision.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Candria Krywko, OD?
Dr. Krywko was thorough and had such a positive personality and was solution oriented with my eye issues. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Candria Krywko, OD?
This optometrist is one of a kind. Awesome. Engaging. Stylish. And professional. I will be back to see her. And send my family and friends to her as well. Actually, already have.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Candria Krywko, OD?

How was your experience with Dr. Krywko?

Dr. Krywko has a vision of patient care that will change the way patients feel about going to the eye doctor. Although going to the doctor is not typically considered "fun", she has challenged herself to create an environment that will be deemed as s...

• Optometry

2009
Veteran Affairs West Los Angeles

Dr. Krywko accepts

(480) 900-2020

Dr. Krywko accepts the following insurance:

EyeMed Vision Care
Medicare
Tricare
Vision Service Plan (VSP)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Krywko treats your condition or procedure