Candi Kaatz, LMFT

Candi Kaatz, LMFT

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Candi Kaatz, LMFT is a counselor in Nashville, TN. She graduated from University Of Memphis and specializes in counseling, addiction counseling, and more.Read her story

2000 Warfield Dr Ste C

Nashville, TN 37215

Learn about Candi Kaatz

Candi Kaatz's bio

This content was provided by Candi Kaatz "I grew up in Alaska and have lived various places until moving to Nashville in 2008. My husband and I have five adult children and a growing number of in-laws and grandchildren. Our family is a focus of my life and we travel frequently since our children live in four other cities. I am an outdoor lover, including hiking, gardening and traveling. I also enjoy remodeling and updating homes, which my husband and I have done multiple times. I graduated from Harding Graduate School of Religion in Memphis, Tennessee with my Master's in Counseling. I trained extensively with Pia Mellody, a Senior Clinical Advisor of The Meadows, both in Pia's family of origin trauma model (Survivors I & II) as well as couples boundary work. I received certification as a sex addiction therapist (CSAT) from the International Institute of Trauma and Addiction Professionals under the direction of Patrick Carnes, a pioneer in the field of sexual addiction recovery. I am certified as an EMDR therapist as well as trained in a Somatic EMDR. I am currently pursuing my PhD in Sex Therapy."

This content was provided by Candi Kaatz "Providing hope, direction, and tools for individuals and couples desiring healthy intimate relationship, with self and others

It takes tremendous courage and determination for you to click on my website.  Fear and trepidation may linger as you click the button to contact me or pick up your phone to call.  If you are wondering if you should take the next step, then likely you do.

If you reach out to me, I want you to get an initial sense if I am someone who understands you, as well as I want to know if I can provide the expertise that you are looking for.  It is important that you feel heard, understood, and validated.  I am an interactive therapist, listening as well as providing feedback, support, guidance, and recommendations.  If you are looking to move through your challenges to have clarity, strength, and growth, I may be a good fit for you."

• Counseling
  • Addiction Counseling
  • Couples Counseling
  • Group Counseling
  • Individual Counseling
  • Psychological Trauma
  • Sex Therapy

Candi Kaatz does not have any board certifications listed.

• Addiction
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues

• Family Counseling
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Therapy

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of Memphis
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Memphis
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Harding Graduate School
    Other Education | Completed

Candi Kaatz has no awards or honors listed.

Candi Kaatz has no media or publications listed.

Candi Kaatz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Candi Kaatz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Candi Kaatz's Reviews