Dr. Candace Werder, PHD

Dr. Werder
Telehealth services available

Psychological Healthcare Pllc

3300 James St Ste 100 Syracuse, NY 13206

Dr. Candace Werder, PHD is a Psychologist in Syracuse, NY and has over 9 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Syracuse University medical school in 2012. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Werder to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Psychologists in your area

"At Carolina Partners in Mental HealthCare we have a diverse, talented and experienced group of psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, LCSWs and clinicians educated in a multitude of areas, including me..."

- Dr. Candace Werder, PHD

• Autism
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Developmental Disorders
  • Grief Therapy
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Oppositional Defiant Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Self-Harm
  • Social Phobia

Dr. Werder accepts

Dr. Werder accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
MedCost
Tricare

Dr. Werder's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Werder

Dr. Werder

Dr. Werder is amazing! She worked with my son and I for over a year. My son ALWAYS walked away from the appointment smiling and feeling better. Her smile is infectious and she is the most non judgemental doctor I have ever met in MY lifetime (I'm 55 now). My wife and I weren't sure if my son would ever make it through high school with the mental problems that he had. Now he has finished his first year at UNC with top grades. He has close friends in school and out. The change in him has been miraculous. Yes, medications have played a major part, but without her participation in his care, I'm not sure if the meds would have been enough. My son went through many different meds with no good results. I would highly recommend Dr. Werder to anyone who has a child in which the normal course of depression/borderline etc! treatment is not working.
May 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Candace Werder, PHD?
Very sweet My daughter is pretty shy and doesn’t warm up easy. She feels very comfortable with Dr. Werder.
NC – Feb 26, 2019
Thank you for the feedback, we are so glad that...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Candace Werder, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Werder?

At Carolina Partners in Mental HealthCare we have a diverse, talented and experienced group of psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants,...Read more

Candace Werder, PhD - Psychologist

Dr. Werder earned her PhD from Syracuse University, where her dissertation was titled "Training Children...

• Psychology
  • Clinical Psychology

2012
Syracuse University
2009
Syracuse University

Does Dr. Candace Werder, PHD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Werder has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Is Dr. Candace Werder, PHD accepting new patients?

Dr. Candace Werder, PHD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Werder's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Candace Werder, PHD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Werder accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Candace Werder, PHD's top areas of care?

Dr. Werder frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Anxiety. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Werder treats.

Where is Dr. Candace Werder, PHD's office located?

Dr. Werder's office is located at 3300 James St Ste 100, Syracuse, NY 13206. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Candace Werder, PHD?

Psychological Healthcare Pllc3300 James St Ste 100 Syracuse, NY 13206