Candace Bering, PA-C

Candace Bering, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA)  |
Candace Bering, PA-C is a physician assistant (pa) provider who practices in Muskego, WI. She is 43 years old.

S69W15472 Janesville Rd

Muskego, WI 53150

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Candace Bering

This content was provided by Candace Bering "Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out."

• Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Dermatology

Candace Bering does not have any board certifications listed.

• Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Dermatitis

• Mole Removal
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Surgery
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• Marquette University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • Marquette University
    Other Education | Completed 2002

Candace Bering has no awards or honors listed.

Candace Bering has no media or publications listed.

Candace Bering does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Candace Bering and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Candace Bering's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Candace Bering to family and friends
Candace Bering's Performance
in Brookfield, WI |
The appointment was just a routine check of a couple of questionable moles. It was quick and easy and she answered all questions and recommended followup.
Waterford |
Very happy with my experience with Candace Bering. She was extremely polite and thorough and made sure I understood what was going on. I would highly recommend her!
in Muskego, WI |
She is great, very helpful and knowledgeable.
in Brookfield, WI |
Dr, Candace was awesome! Great with kids. She took the time to explain all options we had and listened to our concerns. We will definitely go back.
in Montello, WI |
Candace is very thorough with every visit I am there. She truly cares about the well being of her patients. She is committed to finding a treatment that will work for me and my condition. I would highly recommend Candace!
Milwaukee, WI |
A very intelligent lovely young lady- really made my teenage daughters feel at ease and am confident she is really helping them. Highly recommend her!
in Milwaukee, WI |
Hello. I have a excellent visit each and every time I am seen. It doesn't matter which location, its always little to no wait, super friendly staff, as well as Candace herself! Always very clean, easy to schedule for almost any day and time I am looking for. I am always made to feel relaxed, at ease, and to not worry about any tests, and/or results. I would refer Candace, or Forefront to any, and everyone. Thank You very much!!!
Milwaukee, WI |
I like working with Candace. She is always pleasant and answers all my question. Very professional.
in Milwaukee,Wisconsin |
She was excellent she even noticed something else I had right away I'm very pleased with her
in New Berlin, WI |
Good listening by the staff, easy to ask questions and received satisfactory responses. A comfortable and informative appointment. I'll be back.
in Milwaukee, WI |
I felt comfortable and assured that a knowledgeable individual was taking care of me, and was also concerned about answering all the questions I had regarding issues personal to me. I am glad to recommend her to anyone seeking professional help with dermatological issues.
Milwaukee, WI |
Would definitely recommend Candice- she is lovely and very intelligent. The prescription service used by Forefront is less then desirable. You have to wait weeks for the medication. Not sure why they don't just use Walgreens so you could get the medication the same day.
Cudahy, WI |
Candace is very personable and takes the time to explain your condition in terms you understand.
Milwaukee, WI |
She was wonderful took care of my problem on my word I was all ready embarrassed and she didn't make it worse by looking and asking a bunch of questions. Thank you
in Milwaukee, WI |
Pleasant, professional and to the point. Great smile and personality!
in Franklin WI. |
Candace makes me feel comfortable, is very thorough, and answers all my questions. Excellent Professional !
Milwaukee, WI |
Candace was great! She explained everything thoroughly and took the time to answer all of my questions.
Milwaukee, WI |
She was thorough and caring, in addition to being exceptionally efficient. I had a wonderful experience, the staff was friendly and there was no long wait time.
in Milwaukee, WI |
Candace was thorough, attentive, professional, and efficient!
Milwaukee, WI |
Candace was very friendly, down to earth, and helped answer all of my questions. I would recommend her to anyone needing a Dermatologist consult.
in Milwaukee, WI |
Professional and caring. Ms. Bering understood my problem and explained a proposed course of teatment in understandable terms.
in West Allis, WI |
Candace makes me feel comfortable and answers any questions I have at every appointment.
Amazing , efficient, highly recommended
Mukwonago, WI |
She is extremely nice and very helpful.
in Milwaukee, WI |
I am very satisfied with the care of Candace Bering, PA-C for my dermatology needs. She saw my needs and was very personable. I have recommended her to another person. I would recommend to to family and friends
Delhi, IA |
Candace was extremely thorough with her exam. She was personable, informative, and her patient's health is her main priority. I would recommend Candace to anyone looking for amazing care.
in Muskego, WI |
great service-took time to listen to my concerns-made me at ease-great follow up
in Wauwatosa, WI |
I met Candace for the first time yesterday and was completely satisfied and extremely impressed with the thoroughness of her examination, her professional demeanor, and her skills at listening and explaining.
in WATERTOWN,WI |
The first time i met with Candace , I was blown away with her positive approach to my issues, her personality and aggressive treatment style is exactly what i was looking for. Her staff is amazing, i will always see her for my issues.
Madison, WI |
I am delighted with my new clear skin. My treatment plan is working out so well. So glad I found her!
in Milwaukee, WI |
Candace is very attentive to your needs and worries. She knows actually what to prescribe (if needed) for skin/acne. I would highly recommend going to see her!!
in Milwaukee, WI |
I have no problem with the treatment or the professionalism. I am however, still awaiting the results of the biopsy.
Milwaukee, WI |
I would highly recommend seeing Candace Bering. She is very thorough and looks out for the patients concerns.
Slinger, WI |
She is very professional and answered all my questions and concerns regarding my son. She is a excellent doc.
in Franklin, WI |
I love Candace, she is up beat, considerate and is willing to try new options to get the alopicea spots to grow back. She will explain and ask question and you are in and out in no time.
thorough and friendly
Waukesha, WI |
There was a mix-up regarding my prescrptions but we got it clearaed up.
in Lannon, WI |
I love a well managed office. This is one! On time for appointment, exam went smoothly, I had no problems so I was out of there in record time. Amazing experience!
Milwaukee, WI |
Candace is very patient and understanding.
in Germantown, WI |
Candace is awesome. I would recommend her to anyone. Very friendly and professional.
Excellent experience!
Milwaukee, WI |
After my dermatologists retired from Forefront, I began seeing Ms. Bering. She is an exceptional medical provider who answered my questions and reassured me.
Milwaukee, WI |
Very professional and efficient. The entire office is incredibly well run.
Milwaukee, WI |
Candace is very knowledgeable, kind, and timely in her care. I would highly recommend my family, my friends or anyone else for that matter to make an appointment with Candace R Bering!
in Milwaukee, WI |
Dr. Candace Bering is the best she always keeps me comfortable and smiling on my appointments. She does a great job on how she will treat you and always give you a ray of hope that everything will be OK. She really does cares. Super awesome.
Ashburn, VA |
I have seen Candace twice now and each time she is thorough, knowledgeable, a good listener, and friendly.
in Milwaukee WI |
I receive excellent care from Candace and would recommend her to anyone! Very professional and caring.
in Calumet City, IL |
Candace was professional and courteous. Procedure was completely painless and so quick. Follow up was timely.
in Milwaukee, WI |
Diagnosis and remedy handled in one short visit. Problem resolved in about two days.
in Pewaukee, WI |
The first thing, she was very caring and made me feel comfortable right away. I felt like a human being with a skin problem not another number to get finished & on to the next number. My treatment was not a very comfortable one but she was very compassionate & it helped me to work through the treatment with much more ease. She is by far one of the best PAs I have seen. Thank you Candace Bering!
Have you seen Candace Bering, PA-C?
Are you Candace Bering?

Visit Candace Bering

Candace Bering accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Dermatology (Physician Assistant)