Dr. Camille Reich, PHD

Marriage & Family Therapy ·  Female · Age 38

Dr. Reich

Dr. Camille Reich, PHD is a marriage & family therapist in Englewood, CO and has been practicing for 5 years. She graduated from Loma Linda University Medical Center in 2008 and specializes in marriage & family therapy, psychotherapy, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Reich accepts

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Reich treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Reich's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

I believe in a holistic approach to the therapeutic process that incorporates biological, psychological, social, and spiritual dimensions empowering a person or family towards mastering life to its fullest. - Camille L. Reich, PhD, MS, LMFT

• Marriage & Family Therapy

4.761904761904762%

Dr. Reich?
Dr. Reich's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Camille Reich, PHD
Waste of time and money-Make sure you speak to her about pricing and get it in writing. Our's was incorrect and we were told a different amount and never received a receipt after asking a few times. Also her counselling is basic and probably could have googled what to do with problem children. She is very expensive and not worth your time and money. I have asked for our records and tests to be sent to us and our psychologist 3 times and she has yet to respond. Worst experience ever.
Lauren, I kindly explained the fee structure and...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Camille Reich, PHD?
We want to thank Camille for being an integral part in saving our marriage. Although we were skeptical about the counseling process, she is a great listener who uses proven techniques to help us understand our negative cycles and how to cope with them to facilitate healing. She helped us understand how to forgive and ask for forgiveness and showed us how to look at things from a logical and objective perspective versus letting emotions control our decisions. Camille has been great to work with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Camille Reich, PHD?
Dr. Camille Reich is truly incredible. Her insight , discernment and genuine kindness is remarkable. She listens carefully and gets to the roots of the problem. Dr. Camille is easy to confide in and I can trust her judgement of the situation. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Camille Reich, PHD?
Issues with the family. Colleagues at work. The stress was piling on. Camille coached us to figure out our feelings, how to talk about them, and how to resolve a lifetime of issues. About "emotional triggers" and how to unwind the "negative dance." She taught us handy "conversation templates" so that we could discuss and make decisions on our own. My wife and I? We got our lives back. We got our love back. We are so grateful that Camille Reich was able to teach us how to do it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Camille Reich, PHD?
Camille, Thank you for everything. You have literally saved my life. I will continue to have your advice in the back of my head at all times. I hope you know what you have done for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Camille Reich, PHD?
Camille is not a good listner and would not provide a receipt after payment was given. Don't waste your time seeing a marriage counselor who is not married and has pour business practice!!
Since your appointment was made last minute your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Camille Reich, PHD?
Dr Reich has been a true blessing! Her insight has helped my coping problems immensely and I am now able to be much more confident in all that I do every day. Her caring nature has really instilled my belief that there are people who are truly caring and kind!
Eric, I'm so glad that I could help address your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Camille Reich, PHD?
I want to thank you so much Camille for helping my 8 year old! She has progressed expedentially due to your terrific skills as a therapist. My daughter can now cope! Your expertise has helped our entire family. My relationship with my husband, my daughters relationships with her other sibs and her classemates! Her self-esteem has just blossomed! Thank you for walking us through such a difficult phase in our lives! We are forever Grateful and Blessed to have found you! Shari
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Camille Reich, PHD?
Thank you, Dr. Camille Reich for helping me with my child. She has grown expedentially socially and emotionally in such a short time. You are an amazing therapist. I am so blessed to have found you because now my 8 year old can cope. By you helping my child you helped my whole family, my husband and my relationship as well as her relationship with her sibs and her classmates. You are so amazing. Again, thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!! Shari
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Camille Reich, PHD?
I wish I went with my gut about this therapist before being charged $135 to fill out paperwork. In my original conversation with Camille she said we would discuss hourly fees at my first "session." On the site I found her it said her fees would be $60-$80 with a sliding scale. She told me the first appointment would cost ($135) for an hour and a half. This would be 30 mins of paperwork and a 60 minute session. I figured that would make sense at $80/hr with it being an hour and a half. She was ve
I'm so happy, Tiffany, that we could resolve this...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Camille Reich, PHD?
Dr Camille Reich is one of the most passionate and helpful therapists I have ever met! I just had to write because whoever left this message below has got the wrong person. If you want help with your family or kids Camille is way above the rest! Camille is outstanding in every way! She is not only intelligent but gracious and sensitive to our needs! She is a genius in this field! Thank you so much for addressing all our issues and solving them so we can live highly productive lives once again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Camille Reich, PHD?
Dr. Reich was extremely rude as well as passive aggressive during our intake session in regards to have her see our son. She does not have a friendly personality which is very concerning due to the fact that she is a child therapist. The play room was a very small as well as crowded. I do not believe her office is a place a child would feel comfortable enough to open up and be able to receive the best care.
This is an erroneous review. I did not have this...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Camille Reich, PHD?
She was personable, caring, and intelligent. I'm a man and was able to work through my relationship issues and past relationships. I was able to talk graphically and honestly about sexuality. She was patient and gave good self realization. I wasn't sure about her real life perspectives and if her perspectives were more theory. Not accepting insurance made it cost more. She's good overall.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Camille Reich, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Reich?