Marriage & Family Therapy  |
Dr. Camille Reich, PHD
Doctorate of Philosophy (PhD) degree in Counseling and a clinical Master's of Science (MS) degree in Marital and Family Therapy from Loma Linda University Medical Center. Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, (LMFT).

8310 S Valley Hwy Ste 120

Englewood, CO 80112

Learn about Dr. Reich

This content was provided by Dr. Reich "I believe in a holistic approach to the therapeutic process that incorporates biological, psychological, social, and spiritual dimensions empowering a person or family towards mastering life to its fullest. - Camille L. Reich, PhD, MS, LMFT"

• Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Child & Adolescent Psychoanalysis
  • Group Counseling
  • Individual Counseling
  • Play Therapy
  • Psychotherapy

Dr. Reich does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Addiction
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depression
  • Grief
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues

• Marital Therapy
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Colorado At Boulder
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • Loma Linda University Medical Center
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • Loma Linda University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Reich has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Reich has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Reich does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reich and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Reich's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reich to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Reich's Performance
in Parker, CO |
Camille, Thank you for everything. You have literally saved my life. I will continue to have your advice in the back of my head at all times. I hope you know what you have done for me.
Denver, CO |
Camille is not a good listner and would not provide a receipt after payment was given. Don't waste your time seeing a marriage counselor who is not married and has pour business practice!!
Since your appointment was made last minute your receipt took a little longer to receive. You received your receipt in less than 24 hours from your appointment time. Sorry for your inconvenience! Sincerely, Camille
in Colorado |
Dr Reich has been a true blessing! Her insight has helped my coping problems immensely and I am now able to be much more confident in all that I do every day. Her caring nature has really instilled my belief that there are people who are truly caring and kind!
Eric, I'm so glad that I could help address your coping issues with you and that your confidence level has improved with therapy! Thank you for writing a kind review for my practice. Sincerely, Camille
in Cherry Hills Village, Colorado |
I want to thank you so much Camille for helping my 8 year old! She has progressed expedentially due to your terrific skills as a therapist. My daughter can now cope! Your expertise has helped our entire family. My relationship with my husband, my daughters relationships with her other sibs and her classemates! Her self-esteem has just blossomed! Thank you for walking us through such a difficult phase in our lives! We are forever Grateful and Blessed to have found you! Shari
in Palm Desert, CA |
Thank you, Dr. Camille Reich for helping me with my child. She has grown expedentially socially and emotionally in such a short time. You are an amazing therapist. I am so blessed to have found you because now my 8 year old can cope. By you helping my child you helped my whole family, my husband and my relationship as well as her relationship with her sibs and her classmates. You are so amazing. Again, thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!! Shari
Boulder, CO |
I wish I went with my gut about this therapist before being charged $135 to fill out paperwork. In my original conversation with Camille she said we would discuss hourly fees at my first "session." On the site I found her it said her fees would be $60-$80 with a sliding scale. She told me the first appointment would cost ($135) for an hour and a half. This would be 30 mins of paperwork and a 60 minute session. I figured that would make sense at $80/hr with it being an hour and a half. She was ve
I'm so happy, Tiffany, that we could resolve this issue together! Sincerely, Camille
in Greenwood Village, Colorado |
Dr Camille Reich is one of the most passionate and helpful therapists I have ever met! I just had to write because whoever left this message below has got the wrong person. If you want help with your family or kids Camille is way above the rest! Camille is outstanding in every way! She is not only intelligent but gracious and sensitive to our needs! She is a genius in this field! Thank you so much for addressing all our issues and solving them so we can live highly productive lives once again.
in Englewood, CO |
Dr. Reich was extremely rude as well as passive aggressive during our intake session in regards to have her see our son. She does not have a friendly personality which is very concerning due to the fact that she is a child therapist. The play room was a very small as well as crowded. I do not believe her office is a place a child would feel comfortable enough to open up and be able to receive the best care.
This is an erroneous review. I did not have this person Marie with a son as a client of record. However, I would like to take the opportunity to let people know that there is therapy help available to deal with negative outcry and self insecurity using positive reinforcement techniques to address these type of issues. Unfortunately, many review sites do not have advanced screening techniques to connect doctors to real associated patients.
in Denver, CO |
She was personable, caring, and intelligent. I'm a man and was able to work through my relationship issues and past relationships. I was able to talk graphically and honestly about sexuality. She was patient and gave good self realization. I wasn't sure about her real life perspectives and if her perspectives were more theory. Not accepting insurance made it cost more. She's good overall.
Have you seen Dr. Camille Reich, PHD?

Visit Dr. Reich