Dr. Calvin Plumb, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 45

Chiropractic

Dr. Calvin Plumb, DC is a Chiropractor in New Braunfels, TX. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Calvin Plumb, DC

Plumb Chiropractic & Integrative Therapy

952 Gruene Rd Ste 150 New Braunfels, TX 78130 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Plumb treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Plumb's conditions and procedures:

• Acupuncture
  • Decompression
  • Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Neck Pain

Dr. Plumb accepts

Dr. Plumb accepts the following insurance:

Blue Choice HMO

Dr. Plumb's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Plumb

Dr. Plumb

Highly recommend!!! I was referred to Dr. Plumb by my family doc, Dr Gruhlkey. Went in on a Friday (Dec. 27, 2019), to see Dr Gruhlkey because my ear/jaw were super painful. It was an inflamed jaw due to (possibly) night teeth grinding. I must mention that I also suffer from severe Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA). I had already tried the antiinflammatories but it didn't help long term. So I called Dr. Plumb on a whim. He answered the phone and made an *exception* appt that same Friday as he was expecting another patient. My jaw was very sore. I could barely open it to bite down and made it difficult to chew my food. After my first acupuncture treatment, I could feel a difference. I was in 50% less pain and I could open my mouth! I have had a total of 6 treatments since my first visit on the 27th of Dec. and wow! Little by little I could feel an improvement. Today I can open my jaw with little to no pain, and I have reached about 98% improvement.
Angelica – Feb 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Calvin Plumb, DC?
Dr. Plumb has done not only an excellent job of treating my back pain, but takes the time to explain the treatment process and do's and don'ts to avoid future problems. He has a very pleasant and helpful manner and I have recommended him to others.
Jan 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Calvin Plumb, DC?
I have had lower back issues for years. Dr. Plumb has been the best at working with me to find the best treatment for my case. Dr. Plumb has helped me and a few others that I have referred and been great. Highly recommend Dr. Plumb.
Dec 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Calvin Plumb, DC?
Doctor Plumb has been my chiropractor and go to health consultant for over 10 years. His caring concern for his patients and his approach to solving bothersome issues are top rate, and the time he invests to help people is a refreshing change from the norm these days. Doc is true medical professional, one of the best!
Barry Cooper – Dec 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Calvin Plumb, DC?
Dr. Plumb is the best there is. He truly cares about his patients and it shows. He's kind, compassionate, calm, highly educated, he spends time with his patients and actually listens to their concerns, etc. He goes above and beyond in every way possible. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Plumb and how much he has helped me. He really is a good person and an exceptional chiropractor.
Jennifer Cole in New Braunfels, TX – Jun 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Calvin Plumb, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Plumb?

My office provides holistic, non-invasive treatments for a wide variety of neuromusculoskeletal issues. By harnessing the human body's innate ability to...Read more

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture

2005
Parker College of Chiropractic

Is Dr. Calvin Plumb, DC accepting new patients?

Dr. Calvin Plumb, DC generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Plumb's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Calvin Plumb, DC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Plumb accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Calvin Plumb, DC's top areas of care?

Dr. Plumb frequently treats Acupuncture, Arthritis, and Decompression. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Plumb treats.

Where is Dr. Calvin Plumb, DC's office located?

Dr. Plumb's office is located at 952 Gruene Rd Ste 150, New Braunfels, TX 78130. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Calvin Plumb, DC offer telehealth services?

Dr. Plumb has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Calvin Plumb, DC?

Plumb Chiropractic & Integrative Therapy