C Alexander White

PsychologyMaleAge 51

Psychology

C Alexander White is a Psychologist in Bryant, AR. His office accepts new patients.

C Alexander White

GarNat Engineering Bldg.

3825 Mount Carmel Rd Bryant, AR 72022

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Easy Scheduling
    Patients said scheduling was easy. See reviews

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arkansas

Check if C Alexander White treats your condition or procedure

C Alexander White's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • ADHD Testing
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Individual Therapy
  • Oppositional Defiant Disorder
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Counseling

Tricare

C Alexander White's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend C Alexander White

3.7

Arrogant, Unprofessional with clear anger issues
Physically assaulted me in front of my son despite the fact I was clearly leaving of my own free will. Pushed, pulled, and dragged me through the building he is working out of. And this was after trying to fabricate childhood trauma where there is none in my past, vilifying my mother. Police couldn't do anything about the assault without evidence, and unfortunately the building had no cameras. Filed a detailed complaint with the Arkansas Psychology Board, and it was dismissed to my surprise. He claimed I was arguing with him when I was only asking questions for clarification. He claimed he's never misdiagnosed anyone (impossible to know), as if he could do know wrong. He has outdated beliefs on certain mental health conditions, and even talked negatively about another psychologist who gave me one of my diagnoses.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
May 17, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you C Alexander White?
Mr. White is very professional and was amazing with explaining to myself and my child everything we needed to know about my sons diagnosis. He has this special way of getting on a child’s level and helping them understand that what they are feeling is normal and it’s nothing to be ashamed about. In everything we talked about or activity we did, there were no surprises. My son understands his diagnosis and has been coping with it very well. Mr. white is amazing at what he does and I would highly recommend him!!!
Elizabeth – Oct 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you C Alexander White?
I would absolutely refer him to my family and friends. We had a great appointment with Alex. He was very thorough and answered all of our questions. I was very happy to get the diagnosis the day of our appointment. He provided us with resources for the future which we have already used. It was an overall great experience.
K. D. – Oct 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you C Alexander White?
Very helpful, understood what everyone was going through, and was down to earth. Made us felt very comfortable and was insightful.
John G Massey – Oct 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you C Alexander White?
Our granddaughter was recently evaluated by Mr White. His communication and mannerisms with her were pleasant and professional. He has a genuine concern for people. She is usually introverted but she felt very comfortable with him and she cooperated well. He was very thorough with the testing. We received a full report with suggested methods for helping her. We were very pleased to know what to do to help her become the best and most productive person she can be. Thank you for working with her!
Oct 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you C Alexander White?
He truly cares and listens to my son. I am truly thankful that I found him. We have used his services for the last several years and he has really helped us develop an effective education plan for our son.
Martee Loughren – Oct 21, 2021
Outstanding!!!
samantha araujo vicen – Oct 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you C Alexander White?

How was your experience with C Alexander White?