Dr. Burton Rosenblum, ED.D

Marriage & Family Therapy •  Male • Age 69

Dr. Rosenblum

A Better Marriage and Family Clinic

825 E Speer Blvd # P310 Denver, CO 80218

Dr. Burton Rosenblum, ED.D is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Denver, CO. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Rosenblum to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Marriage & Family Therapists in your area

See similar Marriage & Family Therapists in Denver

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Rosenblum accepts

Dr. Rosenblum accepts the following insurance:

Whole Health Colorado Front Range
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Cofinity
Cofinity PPO
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Health Net
Tricare
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Rocky Mountain Health Plans
Rocky Mountain Health Plans HMO
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Rosenblum treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Rosenblum's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Neuropsychological Testing
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Disorders
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Burton Rosenblum, ED.D...

Offer weekend visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Communicate via email?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer evening visits?

Dr. Rosenblum's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rosenblum

4.3

Dr. Rosenblum?
Dr Burt has been a tremendous facilitator and therapist for my husband and I. Through Dr. Burt's experience and structured techniques we learned how to communicate and resolve. I especially owe my happiness to Dr. Burt for holding me accountable for setting and achieving goals that eventually made me a joyful and calm person. I even have my giggle back. I highly recommend Dr. Burt!
Mar 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Burton Rosenblum, ED.D?
I've been to Dr. Burt on and off for 3-4 years. I read the reviews on here first to get an idea of what other people thought; I can see how some people might see him to be curt or condescending, but here's my two cents. I am a difficult person. Probably the most kind and thoughtful person you could encounter, but I am difficult. I'm very black and white; cannot see outside the box. Very self aware, but needed someone to provide me with guidance, education surrounding mental illness, and support to overcome depression. He tells me when I'm wrong and supports me when I'm right. He gives educated advice that I can take or leave. He laughs with me when I'm indignant and feisty. He never makes me feel like less of a person and helps me see things I sometimes can't see myself, and uses methods I'm comfortable with to guide me. Do not see him if you lack self-awareness (although, would you even know?). He will call you on it, and you won't like it! He's here to help you grow, not coddle you.
NicinCO – Dec 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Burton Rosenblum, ED.D?
I met with the Doctor multiple times. He was very clear about our goals of each session. He was calm, spoke softly, and provided simple, yet concrete examples of tools for me to improve my reaction to stressful events. At times he was a little hard to hear and understand.
Nov 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Burton Rosenblum, ED.D?
I saw Dr Rosenblum for about 10 visits. He was very professional, easy to talk with, and I believe had a very good understanding of what his role is and how to help. In general, I would highly recommend him.
Aug 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Burton Rosenblum, ED.D?
Arrogant, conceited, very pushy, creepy, and condescending. Says he'll take your insurance but requires you to double your co pay because he doesn't believe they pay him enough for his so called amazing service. In addition he tries to tell you what time your appointments are with no regard to your work or personal life schedule and leaves messages as if he is scolding a child if you need to make a change. He also requires you do three visits before he decides if he wants to keep you as a patient. Stay away.
Jul 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Burton Rosenblum, ED.D?
I saw Dr. Rosenblum over twenty years ago after my divorce. He first established a set of therapy goals, and an approximate time-table as to when I might expect to attain them. During therapy, he listened openly to me, and offered suggestions to help me make certain decisions. He also provided me a lot of tools to help me recover from my divorce and get on with my life. He also gave me homework, which helped me to recognize and overcome some of my ineffective behaviors. I highly recommend him.
Oskar in Denver, CO – Feb 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Burton Rosenblum, ED.D?
Dr. R. helped me by talking through my deepest pains that i thought had went away years ago. My current struggles stemmed back from my past and i had to deal with them in order to let them go. My life is better and I appreciate his candidness and support!
Michelle in none – Feb 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Burton Rosenblum, ED.D?
I'll start with the good. He has a little protocol that is helpful for promoting communication and that helped us connect. That was beneficial for our relationship. The bad: he came off as passive aggressive and immature in session sometimes. He often times seemed to be more concerned with money than how we were doing. And he really missed some of the biggest issues in our marriage that our next therapist caught right away. Wouldn't recommend him.
none – Jan 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Burton Rosenblum, ED.D?
We have seen Dr Rosenblum at several points (for several months at a time) in our marriage and he has been so helpful. He is up on all of the psychology related research, so you know his recommendations are based in a wide body of expertise. My husband and I have very different personalities and we both liked him a lot. We have recommended him to other couples and family members.
Golden, CO – Jan 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Burton Rosenblum, ED.D?
He has greatly improved our marriage by teaching us some tools for useful communication and items to be mindful of. He also gave great therapy and advice for improving how I perform at work and approach the many pitfalls that go along with it. I highly recommend his knowledge, expertise and therapeutic skills.
Eric Czaikowski in Golden, CO – Dec 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Burton Rosenblum, ED.D?
Dr. "Burt" has done a wonderful job for my wife and me. He's helped uncover the honest issues that have caused strife and we now have the honesty, courage and tools to civilly address and resolve these issues as they pop up. Furthermore, he consistently followed the science-based methodology of his profession to lead us to a predicted outcome which he described in our first meeting. I highly recommend Dr. Burt.
na – Sep 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Burton Rosenblum, ED.D?
I agree with the person who said - "While he presents himself in a docile, even keeled manner, I find that how he spoke during sessions be condescending, curt, with irritation, and passive-aggression. Like a parent to a child when reprimanding them." This was exactly my experience. I specifically asked if we could to Neuro Linguistic Programming Therapy before I booked since that had helped in the past but when we weren't doing it as in the past, he told me I didn't know what I was talking about
Ellen – Jun 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Burton Rosenblum, ED.D?
My wife and I seen Burton for two situations. We have enjoyed an excellent 30 yr. marriage but with a ten year age difference but as we aged that gap manifested itself in several areas and with doctor's help our marriage is stronger than ever and we know each other in a deeper and better way. We recently lost our 20 year old son. My wife and I process this in very different ways. The grief counseling allowed us to be ourselves but stay on the same page. Very thankful for his help!!
Dan Murphy in Greenwood Village, CO – May 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Burton Rosenblum, ED.D?
Dr. Burt provides a comfortable setting in which one can openly talk about anything that needs attention in life. The group setting is a positive experience that promotes feedback and healthy changes in one's own life and relationships all while connecting with others who are doing the same. I had Dr. B's number for 2 years before I made the call....wish I had done so earlier!
Denver, CO – Nov 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Burton Rosenblum, ED.D?
I've gone to a few therapists over the years. Never really stick with it as I feel like I'm just listening to myself talk. However, I've had a different experience with Dr. Rosenblum. Initially, he is very methodical in getting to know you and your unique situation and goals. Then he purposefully goes about helping you reach those goals. I really enjoy our interactions and his practical approach to improving strategies and skills. This has been a very rewarding experience.
gh in Lakewood, CO – Nov 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Burton Rosenblum, ED.D?
Dr. Rosenblum is patient, responsive, and insightful. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him!
Nov 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Burton Rosenblum, ED.D?
I am currently seeing Dr. Rosenblum again and have previously sent both of my sons and a past boyfriend to see him. He has helped me through several troubled times in the past two decades. Each time, Dr. Rosenblum helped direct me to work on my most critical issues and provided me with the tools to work through them. Each time I came back to him, my issues were somewhat different but he has always helped me work through my issues to reach a more comfortable spot in my life..
Cindy in Brighton, CO – Nov 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Burton Rosenblum, ED.D?
While he presents himself in a docile, even keeled manner, I find that how he spoke during sessions be condescending, curt, with irritation, and passive-aggression. Like a parent to a child when reprimanding them. I never felt I could relax in his presence.
Denver – Oct 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Burton Rosenblum, ED.D?
My son began visits with Dr Burt late last year. He created an environment that was open and comfortable. I had been told that you don't typically get it "right" with a mental health professional the first try so I feel blessed that we made a connection right away. My son "graduated" from weekly therapy and he actually told me he would miss his time with Dr Burt. I have recommended Dr Burt to friends and I stand by that on this site. We have been very pleased with our experience and results.
Arvada, CO – Sep 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Burton Rosenblum, ED.D?
Dr. Burt has significant changed my life in positive, meaningful and permanent ways. His approach to building understanding and navigating personal and couple challenges is consistent and calculated. He provides his patients ownership and direction over their process and supports designing strategies for long term sustainability for life's most difficult and persistent obstacles. I would highly recommend Dr. Burt to my family and friends!
betsy in Denver, CO – Sep 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Burton Rosenblum, ED.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Rosenblum?

I take great pride in customizing your treatment in a way that is both research informed, potent, and customized to the techniques that you most like.

• Marriage & Family Therapy

Cornell University School Of Arts and Sciences

Memberships & Affiliations

• Member of American Psychological Association, President

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Rosenblum communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Rosenblum communicates via email

• Does Dr. Rosenblum offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Rosenblum offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Rosenblum offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Rosenblum offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Rosenblum have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Rosenblum has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Rosenblum offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Rosenblum offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Rosenblum offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Rosenblum offers evening visits