Clinical Psychology  |
Dr. Burton Rosenblum, ED.D
With over 30 years experience I take great pride in customizing the many techniques and procedures I know to each person, couple or family I treat. My main specialties are anxiety, depression, addictions and intimacy issues. After an initial evaluation session, if I think we can work well together, I'll give you estimates of how many sessions it will take to accomplish what and the types of strategies I'd use. Then you go home and make a decision in private. If desired, I could also offer second opinion referrals. I've developed a highly specialized, up to date research informed, couples therapy approach called Structured Marital Therapy. Ask for the article I've written on it. I also maintain two of what are probably the longest continually offered psychotherapy groups in the Denver metro area. Both augment my individual sessions with two very different formated groups that, if appropriate to your needs, will ensure a full and permanent achievement of your goals. I've also been told they're the most interesting, even fun at times, services I offer. These groups especially augment my specialization in personal identity and self-esteem's interface with relationships.

445 Union Blvd Ste 200A

Lakewood, CO 80228

• Cofinity
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Health Net
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Rocky Mountain Health Plans

• Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Medical Psychology
  • Men's Health Psychology
  • Psychological Trauma

Dr. Rosenblum does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depression
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Depressive Episode
  • Grief
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Disorders
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress

• ADHD Testing
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Cornell University School Of Arts and Sciences
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1973
  • Univeristy Of Northern Colorado Graduate Degree Community Mental Health
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Rosenblum has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rosenblum has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rosenblum does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rosenblum and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rosenblum's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rosenblum to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Rosenblum's Performance
Arvada, CO |
My son began visits with Dr Burt late last year. He created an environment that was open and comfortable. I had been told that you don't typically get it "right" with a mental health professional the first try so I feel blessed that we made a connection right away. My son "graduated" from weekly therapy and he actually told me he would miss his time with Dr Burt. I have recommended Dr Burt to friends and I stand by that on this site. We have been very pleased with our experience and results.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Burt has significant changed my life in positive, meaningful and permanent ways. His approach to building understanding and navigating personal and couple challenges is consistent and calculated. He provides his patients ownership and direction over their process and supports designing strategies for long term sustainability for life's most difficult and persistent obstacles. I would highly recommend Dr. Burt to my family and friends!
Castle Rock, CO |
I found Dr. Burton to be a consummate professional. He listened to my concerns and developed a specialized treatment plan to deal with the issues involved. He is a caring and concerned therapist. I will see him again if the need arises and would highly recommend his services to anyone in need.
in Denver, CO |
I found Dr. Rosenblum to be very clear and helpful. Together we set achievable goals and made real tangible progress. He is intuitive, insightful and definitely worthwhile to work with.
in Golden, CO |
He laid out everything he had mind for our sessions in the beginning and gave an estimate of how long and what we will work on. I personally thought that really helped to create tangible goals and a plan to address them. I felt appropriately challenged in our sessions, but he never made anything overly difficult or frustrating. For me it was a very good balance. He was very perceptive to issues and I always thought his observations were very astute. I feel he aided in achieving my goals.
in Hudson, Colorado |
Dr. Rosenblum was recommended to us by a friend for marriage counseling. He always only gave us 30 minutes (it was supposed to be 45 min) and would abruptly end the session asking how we were going to pay him. He also mumbled and we couldn't understand half the time what he was saying. The straw that broke the camel's back was when my husband had been assigned jury duty and he let him know as soon as he got it, but Dr. Rosenblum said we took advantage of him by canceling our next appt.
Have you seen Dr. Burton Rosenblum, ED.D?
Are you Dr. Rosenblum?

Visit Dr. Rosenblum

Dr. Rosenblum accepts 14 insurance carriers
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
  • Cofinity
    Cofinity PPO
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Health Net
    Tricare
    Tricare
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Rocky Mountain Health Plans