Buffy Stiles, RDMS

Buffy Stiles, RDMS

Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging  ·
Female  ·
Buffy Stiles, RDMS is a ultrasonographer in Billings, MT and has been practicing for 25 years. She graduated from Penrose-St Francis Hlthcare in 1993 and specializes in diagnostic ultrasound imaging, vascular sonography, and more.Read her story

1216 16th St W Ste 21

• EBMS
  • First Choice Health

Learn about Buffy Stiles

Buffy Stiles' bio

This content was provided by Buffy Stiles "Diagnostic Ultrasound-medical imaging has been my passion for over 20 years. The many aspects of Ultrasound and how it can be used in diagnosing and screening for medical conditions fascinates me. It is a privilege to perform ultrasounds on men, women and children everyday at my independent Ultrasound imaging center; Picture Perfect Ultrasound. I am dedicated to quality patient care, personalized attention to each individual and excellent customer service. My healthcare experience started in 1990 in my quest to become a credentialed Radiologic Technologist (X-ray). Upon graduating Radiology school, I immediately went into Ultrasound school; attending an ACAHEA accredited Ultrasound program in Colorado. Upon passing medical boards and receiving the appropriate credentialing, I have remained in the Ultrasound field ever since. "

This content was provided by Buffy Stiles "I have always been a people person and want my patients to feel comfortable. It is my goal to make each patient feel that we are attentive to their questions and that they can have an active role in their care.

It is important to me that patients understand what test we are performing and what to expect during the exam. I like to explain the test being performed and answer any questions they have prior to beginning. Upon completion, I remind the patient that their referring physician will be notified of the results the same day their exam is performed (from our licensed interpreting physicians). Also, that the ultrasound images are viewable to their referring physician. We want to assure them results will be done same-day.

Ultrasound is a visual modality. In an effort to help patients feel comfortable we have large screen monitors which allows a patient to watch as their ultrasound is performed. I believe that patients anxiety level is lessened when they can "see" what is happening.

"

• Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging
  • Sonography
  • Vascular Sonography

Buffy Stiles does not have any board certifications listed.

• 3D Ultrasound
  • Ultrasound, Renal
  • Ultrasound, Scrotum
  • Ultrasound, Thyroid
  • Ultrasound, Transvaginal
  • Venous Doppler (Legs and Arms)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Montana.

• Penrose-St Francis Hlthcare
    Medical School | Graduated 1993

Buffy Stiles has no awards or honors listed.

Buffy Stiles has no media or publications listed.

Buffy Stiles does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Buffy Stiles and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Buffy Stiles' Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Buffy Stiles?

How was your experience with Buffy Stiles?