Bryce Lisser, LAC

Bryce Lisser, LAC

Acupuncture  ·
Bryce Lisser, LAC is an acupuncturist in Salem, OR. He specializes in acupuncture and sports medicine pain management.Read his story

910 Capitol St NE Bldg B

Salem, OR 97301

Learn about Bryce Lisser

Bryce Lisser's bio

This content was provided by Bryce Lisser "I first began on my journey towards Chinese medicine in 1995 when I started learning martial arts from Master Shin in Albany, Oregon. My focus at the time was Qi cultivation and sword work. Martial arts would be my first passion for nearly a decade before realizing that I had been on the path to Chinese medicine without realizing it. It was in 2005 that I took the first of many educational steps toward becoming a healer. This would take me through 5 years studying Chinese language at Portland State University and abroad in China at Zhengzhou University in Henan province. I graduated from the Oregon College of Oriental Medicine in 2014 where my focus was on Qigong and Acupuncture. My next steps have lead me to Salem, Oregon where we have founded Stone Guardian Acupuncture, a new style of practice emphasizing preventative care. When not focused on my pursuits as a healer I enjoy tabletop games, creative writing and spending time with my wife and sons."

This content was provided by Bryce Lisser "My goal is help my patients achieve their health goals in the most effective and efficient manner possible. The path for each patient varies but the goal remains the same."

• Acupuncture
  • Sports Medicine Pain Management

Bryce Lisser does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acupuncture
  • Stress Management
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Acupuncture
  • Trigger Point Therapy

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

Education data for Bryce Lisser is unavailable at this time.

Bryce Lisser has no awards or honors listed.

Bryce Lisser has no media or publications listed.

Bryce Lisser does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Bryce Lisser and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Bryce Lisser's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Bryce Lisser

Bryce Lisser?
Bryce Lisser's Performance
What People Say About Bryce Lisser, LAC
Bryce is amazing! My neck had seized up after a massage. Bryce told me it was because my vertebrae was out of place from my old pillow and the massage made it worse. After one session I could move my head without pain! He gave me some exercises that fixed it completely. And don't get me started on...Read More
Portland, OR – Mar 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Bryce Lisser, LAC?

How was your experience with Bryce Lisser?