Dr. Bryce Gibbs, PHD

Adolescent Psychology •  Male

Dr. Gibbs

Streusand William C MD

3215 Steck Ave Ste 100 Austin, TX 78757

Dr. Bryce Gibbs, PHD is a Adolescent Psychologist in Austin, TX. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Gibbs to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Adolescent Psychologists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Gibbs accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Gibbs treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Gibbs' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gibbs

4.0

Dr. Gibbs?
Dr. Gibbs was a lifesaver for our family! He is an exceptional therapist--focused, smart, and profoundly insightful, who always managed to quickly pinpoint the crux of our concerns and conflicts, and then gently provide us with the guidance and support we needed to navigate our way out. We are especially grateful for the help he gave our sons during several difficult years. He held our whole family together when we were confused and battling one another. I cannot imagine a more capable or effective psychologist to have trusted with our family's struggles.      We frequently have had occasion to pass his name along to other families who need help, and have been thanked over and over again. He has my highest recommendation!
Jun 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryce Gibbs, PHD?
My husband and I began seeing Dr. Gibbs a year ago. I am a therapist myself and was referred to Dr. Gibbs from several friends who saw him for therapy. I was going on this site to provide Dr. Gibbs a review when I came across a very surprising 1 star review. I felt compelled to respond. I sought counseling with Bryce Gibbs because my husband and I were having marital issues that were beginning to affect our dynamics with our kids. In the year we have worked with Dr. Gibbs, my husband and I have made great gains in our relationship, especially in regard to communication. Also, our kids have participated in the therapy and love talking to Dr. Gibbs. He has truly been a blessing to our family. In the review another client provided, they almost seem to be blaming Dr. Gibbs for the problems in their family. As I therapist myself, I just want to say we have a tough job and can often become targets when clients do not get the outcomes they want. I strongly endorse Dr. Gibbs!
Therapist and Mom! – Jun 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryce Gibbs, PHD?
He caused 50x more trauma than he resolved. I wish I had the patience to go through the process of removing his license. Unfortunately, several members of our family experienced Bryce. We all have the same consensus. I have gone for other opinions from other therapist who were in disbelief at his approach.
Apr 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryce Gibbs, PHD?
Dr. Gibbs tested my son when he was a sophomore in college. When he got to college he began having trouble focusing and worse grades than he had ever had in high school. Dr. Gibbs and his team assessed him and diagnosed him with adult ADHD. He started meds and was able to get extended time on his LSAT. He is now one semester away from law school graduation. I highly recommend Dr. Gibbs' services to anyone who is struggling in college or grad school.
Mary in Dallas, TX – Aug 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bryce Gibbs, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gibbs?

• Adolescent Psychology