Bryan Satterwhite

Podiatric Surgery ·  Male

Bryan Satterwhite

Atlantic Foot Specialists

4428 Main St Shallotte, NC 28470

Bryan Satterwhite is a podiatric surgery specialist in Shallotte, NC. He specializes in podiatric surgery and podiatric foot & ankle surgery.

Bryan Satterwhite accepts

Bryan Satterwhite accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for North Carolina

Bryan Satterwhite?
Bryan Satterwhite's Performance
What People Say About Bryan Satterwhite
RecentMost Helpful
Great staff very friendly and attentive service Dr Satterwhite is thorough and explains medical issues in plain language
×Post a ResponseAre you Bryan Satterwhite?
I had experienced pain when I took my shoes off after walking several miles. It was just in one toe but was excruciating. This had been going on for about 2 years. I had been treated for tendonitis with no relief. During my first appointment with Dr. Satterwhite, he said that he was sure that it was neuroma. He suggested a steroid injection which could help. It did for a few days. I had a 2nd injection with the same results. He gave me the choice of trying another injection or surgery to remove the nerve and cut the pain off. I chose the last solution. The surgery was quickly performed as an outpatient procedure. I have gotten along without pain meds and the healing process has been faster than even he anticipated. I am extremely pleased with the outcome and have no pain after 2 years of daily pain. He was very professional and offered to accept calls, if I needed him, at any time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Bryan Satterwhite?
I was very pleased with the service that I received in having my two big nails removed,no pain during and after????
×Post a ResponseAre you Bryan Satterwhite?
Dr. was direct and laid out a course of action. After the first visit I have had an 80% improvement.
Thank
×Post a ResponseAre you Bryan Satterwhite?
Very knowledgeable, professional, and truly cares about his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Bryan Satterwhite?
I have learned a big lesson! I suffered for about 4 months with planter fiscitis and finally called for an appointment. Dr Satterwhite immediately diagnosed and treated me and when I left the office I said to myself “why did I wait so long to get treatment! “ I will definitely go back as soon as I need help. He has treated me once in the past with very satisfactory treatment also... The best in my book!
×Post a ResponseAre you Bryan Satterwhite?
Dr Satterwhite corrected my painful problem in just 2 visits. He and his staff are very understanding, helpful and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Bryan Satterwhite?
Dr. Satterwhite recently performed a procedure on my left foot. He made the whole procedure almost pain free. My recovery has gone extremely well. I would definitely recommend him to anyone with foot pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Bryan Satterwhite?
I have tried five podiatrists ,and by far Dr Satterwhite is the best. He is very caring,answers questions throughly,and is very professional. I have the utmost confidence in him for any of my foot care problems!
No pain at any time
×Post a ResponseAre you Bryan Satterwhite?
I was first treated two years ago for plantar fasciitis in the right heel and again three weeks ago for the left heel by Dr. Satterwhite. I was very pleased with the treatment and outcome both times. He is my doctor of choice when it comes to issues with my feet. I trust him and feel very comfortable with him and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Bryan Satterwhite?
Great doctor. Both myself and wife have used him. Had all together 3 surgeries on both feet. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor and support staff. He has a fantastic bedside manner and was 100% reachable when I was having pain. He immediately took care of my problem then and not at the end of the day. My wife is getting ready to have surgery and puts her full trust in his abilities. I recommend him to all my friends. DSF & JMF
×Post a ResponseAre you Bryan Satterwhite?
If you are in need of a podiatrist, I would highly recommend Dr.Satterwhite.He has a terrific bed side manner.You can tell he has a passion for what he does and it shows. I have had a couple surgerys that he has performed and the surgerys went well, he even took the time himself to call and check in with me to see how I was doing the day after surgery. How often do you find that now a days. Thank you Dr Satterwhite.
×Post a ResponseAre you Bryan Satterwhite?
After suffering from heel pain for months Dr. Satterwhite diagnosed the problem immediately and after treatment my heel is pain free. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Bryan Satterwhite?
Dr. Satterwhite is extremely knowledgeable , kind and caring. I have needed to see him for two separate foot problems and both times I have been very pleased , that one I had no pain during the process and two he took care of the problem with no problems at all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Bryan Satterwhite?

How was your experience with Bryan Satterwhite?