Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Bryan Kalodish, DC
Dr. Bryan Kalodish, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Naples, FL.

Dr. Bryan Kalodish / Naples Family Health And Wellness, Inc

2390 Tamiami Trl N Ste 102

Naples, FL 34103

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Kalodish

Please see our website for more information.

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation

Dr. Kalodish does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Dr. Kalodish is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Kalodish has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kalodish has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kalodish does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kalodish and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kalodish's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kalodish to family and friends
Dr. Kalodish's Performance
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! I have to say I am SO impressed with the amount of work Dr. Kalodish has put in to help me get better. I was in a bad car accident and had previously done treatment in another facility in town (did not help my pain at all) and came to Dr. Kalodish by recommendation of a friend. His entire staff are highly knowledgeable and extremely attentive to your needs, The eviroment is very warm and welcoming. Look no further, grateful for all Dr. Kalodish & team have done to help me!
in Lehigh Acres, FL |
Dr. Kalodish is a great doctor very friendly and very knowledgeable also great location and very relaxing office
in Naples |
Nice office. Good hours- located downtown area Naples . Even opened Saturday.
in Naples, FL |
Dr Bryan helped me treat my back pain. His office is great.
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Bryan has helped me greatly from my recent injury. I am 83 years old and need continued care from Dr. Bryan when im in Naples.
in Naples, FL |
dr. Bryan has saved my basketball career with his care over the years. He adjusts my spine to keep me healthy so I can play to my fullest. I still can dunk during games from ongoing treatment
in Naples, FL |
DR. BRYAN'S NEW OFFICE ROCKS. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HELP WITH MY GOLF PRO WORK AND TRAINING. LOVE THE DEEP TISSUE LASER. HELPS ME WITH SWINGS OF CLUBS AND MOVEMENT.
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Bryan has helped me out for years. He also has good results with my daughters spine to keep her healthy. I like his new facility.
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Bryan is beyond the best at what he does. I've seen him now for several years and have never experienced the relief of pain that I have felt from any other chiropractor. He is always readily available for emergency visits and his office and staff are always welcoming. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is seeking relief from pain.
in Naples, Fl |
I've been a patient of Dr. Bryan since i was in a car accident in October 2016. He isn't absolutely wonderful, very personable and always takes good care of me. He always works with my schedule. Since I work in the medical field, I'm on my feet all day long and I come by before or after work for adjustments to keep me aligned. Love the laser therapy, hydrotherapy, and the tens unit.
in SUNRISE, fl |
I HAVE SEEN DR. BRYAN FOR ALL MY NECK AND HEADACHE ISSUES FOR OVER 10 YEARS. HE TREATS MY WHOLE BODY FOR WELLNESS CARE. I LOVE THE HYDROMASSAGE AND NEST LASER THERAPY ALONG WITH ADJUSTMENTS.
Miami, FL |
The best doctor in Naples. Great caring person and very honest
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Bryan has helped me with my injuries throughout my swimming career. He is very knowledgeable on the human body and how it works. Lots of great technology. I get adjusted as much as possible. Always has great service. Thank you Dr. Bryan
in Naples, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Kalodish for several years. He is very warm, caring, knowledgeable, professional and fun! I always recommend him when anyone needs a great chiropractor.
in Naples, FL |
Great chiropractor. Good facility with all the latest therapies.
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Bryan's services are bar-none! I look forward to my visits after a long day of work. He specializes in deep tissue laser, hydro-massage, and ultrasound. Couple that with spine and neck adjustment in a super clean/relaxing room and you're in heaven! Beyond that, I have noticed a significant difference in how my neck and back feels since coming to him after a terrible car accident. If you're anywhere near the Naples area, I highly recommend his services!
in Naples, FL |
Having recently relocated, we had the extreme good fortune to try Naples Family & Health Wellness Center. Without a doubt, Dr. Bryan Kalodish is THE chiropractor to seek! Dr. Bryan is friendly, knowledgeable, listens, and will adjust upon your initial visit and consul. A hydromassage table relaxes you, a masseuse targets the sore area, & then Dr. Kalodish gently & successfully adjusts you. Laser treatments help soft tissue injuries. The visit will take 40 minutes but is definitely worth it!!
Have you seen Dr. Bryan Kalodish, DC?
Are you Dr. Kalodish?