Bryan Blakeny, LCSW

Counseling ·  Male · Age 43

Bryan Blakeny

Bryan Blakeny, LCSW is a counselor in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 13 years. He specializes in counseling, individual counseling, and more.

Make an appointment

Bryan Blakeny accepts

Bryan Blakeny accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Bryan Blakeny treats your condition or procedure

Bryan Blakeny's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress

I believe health and healing must consider our basic needs of significance and meaning, our need for growth and connection of love. In addition to addressing the biological and psychosocial needs (how society affects us and how we affect society), I ...

• Counseling

Bryan Blakeny?
Bryan Blakeny's Performance
What People Say About Bryan Blakeny, LCSW
Recent
Dr. Blakney has helped me rebuild my life and realize that communication is key. I recommend everyone to go see and meet with Bryan. It’s so refreshing and everyone I’ve referred to him has had their lives change for the better as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Bryan Blakeny, LCSW?
Dr. Blakeny is so calm & such a great listener. Every time I leave an appointment with him, I feel rejuvenated. 10 out of 10 therapist, easily. You can tell that he walks the walk and just doesn’t talk it. His office is a major plus as well!
×Post a ResponseAre you Bryan Blakeny, LCSW?
I have been seeing Bryan for about 2 years. Visits with Bryan are always helpful. He helps me problem solve and stay positive. He really has a joyful spirit and wants his patients to be happy. He is quick to come up with new ideas, perspectives, and examples. I recommend him highly!!! Teri
×Post a ResponseAre you Bryan Blakeny, LCSW?
I was very frustrated with some issues in my marriage. My husband agreed to talk to a counselor regarding Anger Management if we did it together. I spoke with a few counselors prior to choosing Bryan. Right away I felt his warmth and friendliness over the phone. My husband and I both agreed that Bryan is a great listener as well as offering insight and helpful analogies/stories to clarify an important or valuable lesson. It was helpful that he offered FaceTime and/or Skype for our sessions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Bryan Blakeny, LCSW?
Bryan was extremely thoughtful during our discussions. He gave me excellent visual tools to reference in my daily life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Bryan Blakeny, LCSW?
Bryan is a sincere, and compassionate person who genuinely cares about his patients. He never fails to listen, yet he also engages in feedback, which is constructive and positive. I learn a lot from the homework he assigns me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Bryan Blakeny, LCSW?
I’ve been to a fair share of therapists and I can honestly say until I met Bryan, I hadn’t realized what I had been missing from my perspective on life. He has surpassed any and all expectations I had ever expected from a therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Bryan Blakeny, LCSW?
Mr. Blakeney will be honest with you and help you find your truth!
×Post a ResponseAre you Bryan Blakeny, LCSW?
Doc has been awesome to work with. Incredibly enlightened on real life issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Bryan Blakeny, LCSW?
I am a college student graduating in 6 months and I can confidently say that I attribute my success to regular meetings with Bryan. I first met with him when I was 19 and had a plethora of issues to handle. He was crucial in helping me overcome anxiety, drug and alcohol abuse, a wide variety of emotional issues I had no idea how to handle (death of a parent, an intense breakup, college, and job changes). Meeting with Bryan was the best decision I've ever made and would ABSOLUTELY recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Bryan Blakeny, LCSW?
Mr. Blakeny is one of the most compassionate people i have ever met! He listens intensively while also engaging in deeper issues. His spiritual approach helps others connect on a deeper level and identify more than surface value problems. I highly recommend Blakeny Counseling services and love how he is willing to work with people and their unique situations! He even makes himself available for phone sessions which is awesome! I highly recommend Blakeny Counseling!
×Post a ResponseAre you Bryan Blakeny, LCSW?

How was your experience with Bryan Blakeny?