Bryan Blakeny, LCSW

CounselingMaleAge 46

Counseling

Bryan Blakeny, LCSW is a Counselor in Houston, TX. His office accepts new patients.

Bryan Blakeny, LCSW

Blakeny Therapy

2323 S Voss Rd Ste 150H Houston, TX 77057

Compare with other Counselors

Compare Bryan Blakeny with our nearby Counselors at .

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of .

Bryan Blakeny's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Bryan Blakeny

Bryan Blakeny

Bryan has been great, very personable and easy to talk to. He is also flexible with scheduling and responsive to our requests. He helped us identify our issues and helped us work on our issues. I'm so glad that we found him when we were having trouble!
Jul 20, 2022
10/10 Would schedule weekly
After working with Bryan for a little over a year, I learned how to implement several processes or practices involved that Bryan taught me using profoundly simple, yet very effective positive psychology. I would recommend that anyone sincerely looking for a healing perspective and guide to consider working with Bryan.
Ned – Feb 04, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Bryan Blakeny, LCSW?
Incredible and thoughtful teacher. Bryan's insight has encouraged me to pursue higher meaning and spiritual growth. His support made me feel empowered in my journey toward self improvement and most importantly he helped my husband and I reconnect. I felt heard and hopeful after meeting with Bryan. I'm grateful for his service and the level of care he showed my spouse and I. He is a true advocate for emotional awareness and mental health. I whole heartedly recommend anyone in need of counsel to this therapist.
M. Williams – Jan 07, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Bryan Blakeny, LCSW?
Wonderful clinician! Helped me through a trying time. Very kind, human and down to earth! Very easy to talk to and genuinely cares.
Jun 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Bryan Blakeny, LCSW?
Bryan is absolutely wonderful! He has helped me gain great perspectives in different areas of my life and has inspired me to make inner changes. He has brought so much immense value to my life and I’m incredibly grateful for his service.
Claudia H. – Apr 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Bryan Blakeny, LCSW?
This year I decided to try therapy, although there's a stigma in my culture with mental health. I can honestly say it's changed my life for the better. When I came to Bryan I felt constant anxiety, panic attacks, couldn't sleep, and didn't feel like I had control of my emotions/self. As the sessions went on, I began to use his methods in my daily life and I can proudly say I feel much better! My perspective and approach on life has changed, and I am feeling at peace. A reminder that therapy takes work after you're given the tools. I would recommend Bryan to anyone looking for a therapist with the approach of a teacher.
AP – Mar 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Bryan Blakeny, LCSW?
It has been about a month since our consecutive weekly sessions and I am still applying many of the lessons learned from our time together. Bryan offered practical, personal, yet spiritual and soulful guidance to many of the issues I brought forth. I felt challenged, but also greatly encouraged as we explored the values, triggers, and boundaries that were guiding my life. I recommend Bryan for anyone seeking clarity on their various walks of life as well as an opportunity to cultivate a more responsible, more critical and kind sense of self. Thank you Bryan!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Jul 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Bryan Blakeny, LCSW?
I am a high achieving, anxious person in a creative field who has struggled with finding a deeper meaning in my life and my work. I am also in a new relationship, in which my partner and I often struggle to communicate and be generous with one another. Bryan has helped immensely in both aspects of my life. With work, he has guided me toward a deeper and healthier view on life. With the relationship, he has taught me how to be vulnerable and kind while not letting fear and ego guide the way I communicate with my partner. He has provided not only the services of a counselor but also of a life coach and spiritual leader!
Dec 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Bryan Blakeny, LCSW?
Therapy sessions with Bryan have been integral in both the growth of my wife and I in our marriage, and as people in general. I feel like the person I strive to be, and I believe a key to this is therapy here. His insights are incredibly helpful and assist in becoming more self aware and introspective. He's really just a great guy all around.
Jacob short – Sep 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Bryan Blakeny, LCSW?
I've found my visits to be very helpful, because I have different issues going on simultaneously. He has been able to address both singularly and simultaneously when needed so that I can understand how one might overlap with others and effect different aspects of my life. He really honestly listens and his feedback is on point, insightful and I've benefited greatly from it. He really has a way of getting one to be introspective when dealing with issues rather than allowing one to just believe that things are happening to them. In other words, what are we doing to cause these things to happen. Can't get more real than that, in my opinion. Working with him has guided me to become more insightful, reflective, humble and most importantly be gracious and kind. I would recommend Bryan first and foremost to anyone.
Jacqueline Michelle Evans – Aug 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Bryan Blakeny, LCSW?
Bryan has been absolutely fantastic at coaching and helping me navigate the challenges of life. He is very welcoming, and not all stuffy like some people can be. When I visit him, I feel like I am visiting a friend or a relative. I highly recommend him, he his very honest, and will guide you through whatever you have a challenge with.
Fresno, TX – Jun 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Bryan Blakeny, LCSW?
Dr. Blakney has helped me rebuild my life and realize that communication is key. I recommend everyone to go see and meet with Bryan. It’s so refreshing and everyone I’ve referred to him has had their lives change for the better as well.
Mar 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Bryan Blakeny, LCSW?
Dr. Blakeny is so calm & such a great listener. Every time I leave an appointment with him, I feel rejuvenated. 10 out of 10 therapist, easily. You can tell that he walks the walk and just doesn’t talk it. His office is a major plus as well!
Mar 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Bryan Blakeny, LCSW?
I have been seeing Bryan for about 2 years. Visits with Bryan are always helpful. He helps me problem solve and stay positive. He really has a joyful spirit and wants his patients to be happy. He is quick to come up with new ideas, perspectives, and examples. I recommend him highly!!! Teri
Teri in Houston, TX – Feb 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Bryan Blakeny, LCSW?
I was very frustrated with some issues in my marriage. My husband agreed to talk to a counselor regarding Anger Management if we did it together. I spoke with a few counselors prior to choosing Bryan. Right away I felt his warmth and friendliness over the phone. My husband and I both agreed that Bryan is a great listener as well as offering insight and helpful analogies/stories to clarify an important or valuable lesson. It was helpful that he offered FaceTime and/or Skype for our sessions.
JSB in TX – Dec 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Bryan Blakeny, LCSW?
Bryan was extremely thoughtful during our discussions. He gave me excellent visual tools to reference in my daily life.
Tom in TX – Dec 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Bryan Blakeny, LCSW?
Bryan is a sincere, and compassionate person who genuinely cares about his patients. He never fails to listen, yet he also engages in feedback, which is constructive and positive. I learn a lot from the homework he assigns me.
Dec 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Bryan Blakeny, LCSW?
I’ve been to a fair share of therapists and I can honestly say until I met Bryan, I hadn’t realized what I had been missing from my perspective on life. He has surpassed any and all expectations I had ever expected from a therapist.
Oct 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Bryan Blakeny, LCSW?
Mr. Blakeney will be honest with you and help you find your truth!
Vicki and Ghia in Houston – Jun 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Bryan Blakeny, LCSW?
Doc has been awesome to work with. Incredibly enlightened on real life issues.
May 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Bryan Blakeny, LCSW?

How was your experience with Bryan Blakeny?