Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Bruce Steinberg Jr, DC
Dr. Bruce Steinberg Jr, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Queensbury, NY.

358 Quaker Rd

Queensbury, NY 12804

Dr. Bruce Steinberg Jr, DC

• Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)

Learn about Dr. Steinberg Jr

• Chiropractic

Dr. Steinberg Jr does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Steinberg Jr is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Steinberg Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Steinberg Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Steinberg Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Steinberg Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Steinberg Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Steinberg Jr to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Steinberg Jr's Performance
in Corinth, NY |
He is such a gift to the healthcare of my family. He goes above and beyond to make sure I am getting the care we need and works tirelessly after hours to make sure he is bringing the latest knowledge and skill to us.
Glens Falls, NY |
After being told our 2y/o would need tubes in her ears because of frequent ear infections and antibiotics every week, we started our search on what we could do to avoid surgery. We heard about chiropractic helping this issue. We were very skeptical and scared at first, but Dr. Bruce flooded us with knowledge and encouragement. After seeing Dr. Bruce for even just a couple weeks, our daughter was off medications and no surgery! She is now 4 and the healthiest one in our house! Highly Recommend!!
in Lake George, NY |
I have been going to Dr. Steinberg for 3 years. My body was crooked and out of balance due to spine and neck issues and a twisted pelvis. I would get sick frequently and could hardly stand up or walk around a grocery store. Dr. Bruce has removed the subluxations from my spine and helped my body to heal itself. My body is now in balance and I hardly ever get sick. I feel it is nothing short of amazing and I feel better than I have in years. I highly recommend Dr. Bruce to everyone.
fort ann |
Dr Steinberg is one of the most educated doctors I have met. He always answers my questions with ease or takes the time to research for me.
Have you seen Dr. Bruce Steinberg Jr, DC?
Are you Dr. Steinberg Jr?

Visit Dr. Steinberg Jr

Dr. Steinberg Jr accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO