Dr. Bruce Mark, DC

Dr. Bruce Mark, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male

Bruce Mark, D.C. is a Chiropractor - General practicing in Hollywood, FL Having earned his Doctor of Chiropractic at Logan College of Chiropractic, Dr. Bruce Mark has a high degree of experience in the field from running successful practices in both Florida and Texas. Now, he has earned himself a stellar reputation at Broward Medical and Rehab in Hollywood and Plantation. Our chiropractic physician has been able to help numerous patients finally find the relief that they have been searching for.

Broward Medical and Rehab

750 S Federal Hwy

Hollywood, FL 33020

• Coventry Dental
  • Worker's Compensation

Learn about Dr. Mark

This content was provided by Dr. Mark "You don't have to live with pain. Start fighting it today with quality medical treatment from our team of chiropractors and orthopedic specialists in Hollywood, Plantation, and Sunrise Florida."

• Chiropractic

Dr. Mark does not have any board certifications listed.

• Orthopedic Surgical Procedures
  • Rehabilitation Therapy
  • Simple Fracture Care and Casting
  • X-Ray

• Wake Forest University - BA in History
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1985
  • Logan College of Chiropractic - D.C.
    Medical School | Graduated 1997

Dr. Mark has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mark has no media or publications listed.

• Creole
  • Russian

Dr. Mark does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mark and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mark's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mark to family and friends
Dr. Mark's Performance
Dr. Bruce is amazing, I went in with so much neck pain and walked out brand new. He is helpful,listens and most importantly knows what he is doing and is not in a rush. I will definitely be returning.
in SW Ranches |
Dr Mark saved me! I was suffering from severe sciatica from a herniated disc and pinched nerve. One visit and I got rid of unbearable pain! God Bless you Dr Mark. I highly recommend him! What a compassionate great doctor!
Dr.Mark always makes me feel pain free after every session we have together. I see him twice a week and feel relief each time. I'd recommend seeing him 100%.
Dr.Mark is amazing!
Great experience overall ! Most thankful for fixing my back and neck. Felt better after the first treatment and was able to function normally almost right away. I would recommend to everyone with any type of spinal problems.
Only Doctor I will allow to touch my neck and my back. Always with great relief.
Having seen other Chiropractors is the past, I can testify that Dr. Mark is truly an exceptional doctor. He has been instrumental in helping me for the past 6 months. I referred several patients to him and all have give him accolades for the excellent services he provides.
I decided to try a chiropractor because of neck pain for years. It has helped me feel better
Dr Bruce Mark is the best chiropractor i have ever met. I count myself truly lucky to have found him. I definitely recommend him.
Amazing visit and booked through ZocDoc
Came in unable to move my head and shoulder and left with 90% mobility movement improved. Very pleased with outcome.
my questions were answered,and i was satisfied with the first visit. highly recommended.
amazing help, got down to the bottom of what was wrong. the rectionist "front desk ladies" work wondering and do back flips to help out and make sure the patients are fine.
lovely
Since, i have been visiting Dr. Mark i would recommended him to co-worker, friends, and family. My back has been feeling better and better since the treatments. i give the appointments a 100 percent if i could, Love this place. My husband been hearing about the good reports and want to come also, Love it.
Dr. Mark is great! He has been treating me for my carpal tunnel syndrome and has made a difference in my hand. Professional and takes his time to explain the prognosis.
I couldn't move my arm too far over my head and after being treated with precise exercise accordingly for my case i was moving my arm quite well. Dr. Mark explained to me that I was in a was in a way limiting my movement knowing it will hurt but with his therapeutic exercises it helped
great!!!!
Dr. Mark was incredibly personable and knowledgeable in his treatment of myself and others in the office during my treatments. I would recommend him to friends and coworkers.
I am always extremely satisfied with my alignments. Highly recommend!!!
they put the patient's needs first. which is rare these days. much appreciated on every level. i love how Dr. Mark is about stretches and natural therapies instead of pushing medicines on you. A+ all all around
Doctor Mark is always receptive to issues and always looking for solutions to help me solve back and other issues. He is an asset to the profession
Excellent team! i love the fact he has two locations and his staffs are super nice. Great service!
Great. Dr Mark keeps me informed about my treatment progress.
Dr. Mark continually provides relief for any issues I have had. He explains what is happening and how he can fix it.
the Doctor was complete and simple and got to the business of adjusting my back and making me feel better. I felt that I was in great hands!!! thanks.
I have been visiting Dr. Mark for a while and every time he is willing to spend as much time as possible to listen, analyse and provide the best treatment and instructions to follow.
it is great to come to the facility .i am getting great treatment and i am feeling better
I've been a patient for the past six months and all my aches and pains are "removed" on the spot. Anytime a pain appears I call and the appointment is given to me the same day. Dr. Mark and his team are awesome and I would recommend anyone with pain to see him first.
the girls in the front are always willing to help, they keep me laughing and make me look foward to coming to my therapy sessions. Dr. Mark is patient, and very skilled. I thought there was no hope for my condition until i met the doctor, he explained to me that it would be painful but he was gentle and i cant thank him and his staff enough. I love this place, would recommed to anyone! te amo las mujeres!!!
Have you seen Dr. Bruce Mark, DC?

Visit Dr. Mark