Dr. Bruce Honeyman, PHD

Clinical PsychologyMaleAge 71

Clinical Psychology

Dr. Bruce Honeyman, PHD is a Clinical Psychologist in Fresno, CA. His office is not accepting new patients.

Dr. Bruce Honeyman, PHD
5151 N Palm Ave Ste 750 Fresno, CA 93704

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Clinical Psychologists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Honeyman treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Honeyman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Honeyman

4.4

Dr. Honeyman

At first it seemed amazing after 26 yrs of prior therapy. This was couples counseling and I was first time married younger than my wife; I was a San Fran guy she had already raised three kids worked 40 yrs at Valley Children and basically was exhausted by life. She tried Redwood City and hated the busyness of the Peninsula. So I swallowed my life and spirit and returned her to Clovis. The big house 3 miles from her son the you name it didnt fix the fact thatme #1 and she #2 marriage..He was toatal waste. He's cool and plays in a bad but he never pushed my ex enough/ let her skate and made me out to be the bad guy. We quit going and then eventually she never wanted to go back. I had seen his wife individually and she was the worst therapist ever as she was ready to retire and really needed out pasture. I would not recommend Dr Bruce because it's time he retire. Looking back he never was truly "tough" he was a talker and word inserter and failed us miserly. Don't waste your $$ and time.
May 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Honeyman, PHD?
I started with Dr. Honeyman individually, and then went to couples' counseling with my spouse. I can honestly say that if it weren't for his help and guidance, I would not be married today. He is kind, smart, intuitive, but can be straight forward when necessary. I absolute recommend him.
Fresno, CA – Oct 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Honeyman, PHD?
Dr. Honeyman has been a great help to us. We highly recommend his services.
Susan Hogenson in Shaver Lake Ca – Aug 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Honeyman, PHD?
Dr. Honeyman is amazing. You feel immediately safe, heard, and supported. He is empathetic, intelligent, honest, and gentle. I learned so much about myself and developed tools that simply did not exist on how to deal with my feelings. He was able to guide me through one of the toughest transitions that I will likely every face.
Fresno, CA – Jul 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Honeyman, PHD?
I'll start this review by saying that Dr. Honeyman is absolutely outstanding. He is a natural healer. His kindness, consideration and attentiveness to detail provides you with instant security. I first met Dr. Honeyman during a very fragile time in my life and he worked with me continuously to not only solve the immediate problems I was facing but to also look deep within myself to work out any underlying issues that were contributing to my anxiety. Truly a lifesaver!
Clovis, CA – Jan 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Honeyman, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Honeyman?

• Clinical Psychology
  • Marriage & Family Therapy

California School Of Professional Psychology-Fresno (Now Alliant U.)