Dr. Bruce Goldberg, DC

Chiropractic •  Male • Age 67

Dr. Goldberg

Goldberg Wellness & Acupuncture Center

10887 N Military Trl Ste 4 Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410

Dr. Bruce Goldberg, DC is a Chiropractor in Palm Beach Gardens, FL and has over 40 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from New York Chiropractic College medical school in 1980. He is accepting new patients and has not yet indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Goldberg to book an appointment.

Dr. Goldberg's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Goldberg

Dr. Goldberg?
What People Say About Dr. Bruce Goldberg, DC
Had my first visit this week and was amazed at the quality of care I received. Office is very friendly and the treatment I received helped relieve the pain in my shoulder and back quickly!!! The staff made me feel welcome right away..I will be back!!!!! I highly recommend !!!!! I even received a follow up call by Leonard to see how I was doing- this was above and beyond!!!!!!!!! Dr. Goldberg was incredible!!!
jill rosenthal – Jan 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Goldberg, DC?
I don’t live in FL year round but recently I had back pain before I left to come down. My NY chiropractor suggested finding one in FL, and I was very fortunate to find Dr. Goldberg. He got me back in shape gently and quickly. He is knowledgeable, caring, and really nice.His staff is very caring and strive to make patients comfortable with moist heat and TENS prior to seeing the doctor. I will definitely be coming to Dr Goldberg for maintenance when I return to FL shortly. Wish he had a NY office
Marlene in Amityville, NY – Oct 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Goldberg, DC?
Due to lower back pain, I sought out a chiropractor in my area and covered by my health plan. Dr. Goldberg was very polite, and made sure he did everything necessary before making any adjustments. X-Rays were done, and fully explained to me as to what was wrong with my back, showing me the X-Rays taken. He suggested a therapy regimen that included many things, and the level of my health has improved more than I thought possible, and is improving every day due to his work with me.
William B. in Jupiter, FL – Aug 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Goldberg, DC?
Very Experienced, calming, respectful and professional. Clean office and polite staff. I have had adjustments and laser treatments. Strongly recommend!
Karina in Jupiter Fl – Jun 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Goldberg, DC?
Dr. Goldberg is very attentive and his team of staff are extremely helpful and kind in all aspects of his office.
Jupiter, FL – Apr 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Goldberg, DC?
I had severe lower back pain (due to lifting weights) when I started seeing Dr. Goldberg .My first adjustment I had immediate relief from the pain. After four adjustments the problem is completely gone. The office staff is very friendly and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Goldberg to anyone who needs chiropractic treatment.
Brad Haines in Palm Beach Gardens, FL – Apr 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Goldberg, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Goldberg?

As a chiropractic physician for over 30 years, I have treated many different kinds of patients. From auto accident cases to wellness patients, my experience and conservative treatment approach has helped many chronic and acute patients feel better an...

• Chiropractic