Physician Assistant (PA)  |
Male
Bruce Gallio, PA-C
Bruce Gallio, PA-C is a physician assistant (pa) provider who practices in Reno, NV.

555 N Arlington Ave

Reno, NV 89503

Learn about Bruce Gallio

• Physician Assistant (PA)

Bruce Gallio does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Education data for Bruce Gallio is unavailable at this time.

Bruce Gallio has no awards or honors listed.

Bruce Gallio has no media or publications listed.

Bruce Gallio does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Bruce Gallio and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Bruce Gallio's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Bruce Gallio to family and friends
3.8
Bruce Gallio's Performance
Reno, NV |
Dr Gallio was exceptional! Great provider. Made me feel very comfortable. Wished I hadn't waited a month to go to DOC. Great customer service!
Succinctly... Exceptional! I should have started at ROC vs urgent care... 'could have had a diagnosis and relief days sooner.
in Reno, NV |
Professional, friendly, provided treatment options and took time to answer my questions. All around good experience.
San Francisco, CA |
The clinic was very responsive and Bruce showed up quickly with the results from the x-rays. He was very personable and gave me good recommendations for caring for my knee.
in Reno, NV |
I really liked Bruce Gallio Very Professional, Very Nice!
in Susanville, CA |
Bruce Gallio took his time explained my problem, gave me options. Friendly staff.
in Arizona |
Excellent service with qualified medical staff. Bruce answered my questions succinctly. He provided exactly the services needed. Highly recommend!
in Reno NV |
Bruce was professional and very competent. The important thing is that when I phoned back 2 hours later with pain & questions, he referred me to surgeon to reconsider the severity of the pelvic fracture. Can't thank him enough. ROC is outstanding! Every staff member has been articulate and kind.
in Reno, NV |
Friendly and thorough. Made sure I understood my disposition and discharge instructions.
Reno, NV |
Great experience, patient, kind and pleasant. Kid was at ease and in and out quickly.
Reno, NV |
I visited ROC Express on 6/20/17 and was happy with the clinic and with the PA Bruce Gallio. He listened patiently to my story of how I fell and injured my elbow and rechecked the x-ray twice. Reno is lucky to have this clinic as I was in and out in one hour, including the x-rays. It would have been 10 hours at the ER. All the staff are friendly and professional, too.
in Reno, NV |
My 6 year old grand daughter was bucked off a horse and broke her arm, Bruce was extremely kind and attentive to her and to my daughters questions. He ordered x rays showed us the break, then casted it. He gave us instructions and sent us on our way. The whole clinic experience was fast friendly and overall pleasant experience except for the broken arm
in Reno, NV |
Absolutely the worst Doctor I've ever seen. Spent maybe two minutes with me, pulled and pushed my arm said "get an mri" and left. He's completely unprofessional and has zero care for his patients. Don't even waste the time going there. Truly a horrific experience.
in Reno, NV |
Worst doctor I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. He only examined my leg for like 30 seconds and gave me pain medication. Dr's like him are the reason we have so many people dependent on drugs. I had pain in both my leg and ankle he refused to even check my ankle. He told me had more important patients out in the waiting area with more serious injuries like broken legs and arms. Also questioned why I would go on the day after a holiday weekend with something so minute.
Reno, NV |
Total waste of time and money. He has no clue what he is doing. He refuses to answer questions and sends in his MA so he can avoid any patient contact. A 30 second office visit is not enough time to give a patient a diagnosis.
in Reno, NV |
I was very upset when I left the office. He appeared to be put off when I asked questions .Let me know he had lots of people waiting in other rooms. Was more interested in my getting an MRI for something I didn't come in for. At one point he let me know he had 20 years experience and that what I came in for clearly could not be causing my pain even though my MRI that I came in with Showed a tear. Could he be right ?Maybe, Was his delivery of information needing of improvement ,In my opinion yes
in NV |
I have been in his office at least 5 times with zero clue as to what is going on. I was placed in a cast for three weeks and still having pain in my wrist, told to wear a brace for 6 weeks, then asked to get an MRI for more conclusive results... Low and behold. Results are not matching my symptoms... Hence another scheduled out appointment. But worst of all mid question gallio takes off and ignores me and just says 3 wks. Will I know more or less in three weeks? Really agitated about this.
Have you seen Bruce Gallio, PA-C?
Are you Bruce Gallio?