Podiatry  |
Male
Dr. Brooks Potter, DPM
Dr. Brooks Potter, DPM is a podiatry doctor who practices in Layton, UT.

2121 N 1700 W

Layton, UT 84041

• Altius Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Potter

See how frequently Dr. Potter performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Nail Avulsion and Excision
Foot Conditions
high
Stress Fracture of Foot
high

Dr. Potter's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Podiatry

Dr. Potter does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ankle Fracture

• Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Foot and Ankle Ligament and Tendon Repair
  • Nail Avulsion and Excision

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Education data for Dr. Potter is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Potter has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Potter has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Potter does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Potter and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Potter's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Potter to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Potter's Performance
in Layton, UT |
Dr. Potter saw me for ankle pain and flattening arches. He answered all my concerns and spent plenty of time with me. He educated me on my diagnosis and was very patient, kind and caring. I would recommend him without reservation. His medical assistant took my back and was very kind as well.
in Fruit Heights, UT |
Dr. Potter did an excellent job diagnosing and helping me with with a ruptured achilles tendon.
in Clinton, UT |
I had a very severe ankle injury almost 2 years prior which required surgery. The surgeon that fixed my ankle was great, unfortunately he didn't take our new insurance so I had to find a new doctor. I started having some major problems with my ankle so bad that I can barely walk. Dr potter was really rough when handling my ankle (which has made the issues worse). He basically told me nothing was wrong, put me in a boot and sent me on my way. I felt like my concerns were not taken seriously.
in Fruit Heights, Ut |
Dr. Potter took the time to help me after hours with an emergency situation that could have been life-threatening. He was kind and insightful. He went the extra mile to make sure that my needs were met and that I was in good hands. I would definitely recommend him.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Potter saw me for a broken foot several years ago. I was treated with great compassion. He put me in a cast for 6 weeks and my foot healed well. I haven't had any recurrences. Also have brought several of my children in to see him in the last few years and has given them all excellent care. He is highly recommended!
in Fruit Heights, UT |
Dr. Potter is an awesome Podiatrist. He was able to fit me into his busy schedule for an infected toe. He was able to fix the problem and I felt great after. I haven't had the problem since.
in Kaysville |
I saw Dr. Potter for an infected ingrown toenail. He has a great bedside manners & was able to fix my toe with little to no pain. I play a lot of soccer and have not had a problem since. Very cool doctor!
in Fruit Heights, Ut |
Dr. Potter saw me for some pain in my foot. He was very helpful in diagnosing and solving my problem. He was very helpful and a good listener. I would return to him for any other foot issues.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Excellent bedside manners and kind! Gave a lot of help with heel pain and Achilles tendonitis. Was very knowledgeable with these issues.
in Logan, UT |
He is very kind and patient. He saw my son after an ankle sprain. X-rays were taken and he confirmed and reassured us that everything was okay and that there was no fracture.
West Point |
Plantar fasciitis with flat feet. 2 cortisone shots and crappy insoles and he told me to stretch. Not very knowledgeable about foot issues and it seemed like I was wasting his time. Save your money and google plantar fasciitis remedies.
Ogden, UT |
I went to Dr. Potter for ingrown toenails. I found him very callous. He made me feel like there was nothing wrong with them but he'd do it anyway just to get me out of his hair. Now, afterwards, the skin shows definite signs if having been irritated and needed to be worked on. I am glad I trusted myself that something was actually wrong and my toes really were hurting because of ingrown toenails. The nurse in the exam room wasn't very nice either. I guess I prefer a different, kinder environment
in Ogden, UT |
Dr. Potter was very patient and kind with my hammer toe issues. He went above and beyond making sure I was satisfied with my results after correcting some toe issues not once but twice. All 5 toes are straight and healing perfect. I would truly recommend Dr. Potter.
in Kaysville, UT |
I had a painful bunion that was preventing me from doing and enjoying the activities that I love. It was getting difficult to even make it through the day before the pain and swelling would flare up. After the initial consultation by Dr. Potter his office staff was amazing at getting things approved with my insurance company and getting the surgery expedited to accommodate my busy schedule. The surgery went well, and I was really impressed with his post-op care and concerns.
in Clinton, ut |
I received good advice on my plantar fasciitis. He was patient, not pushy about surgery on my arch. When I did have surgery on my arch, he did a very good job. I would definitely recommend him to my family.
in Farmington, UT |
He is compassionate, competent and did a great job with my foot and my daughter's ingrown toenail!
in Syracuse, ut |
I went to see him for what I didn't know then Plantar fasciitis that in my RT foot that was very severe to the point of not being able to walk. I received generic shoe inserts and two cortisone shots to my right arch. Since this did not help the pain and he didn't know why I was having the pain, he wanted to know what I wanted him to do for me? Really? Your the doctor, you tell me what's wrong and options to tackle it. I'll never go to him again nor refer someone to see him. Total waste of time.
Have you seen Dr. Brooks Potter, DPM?
Are you Dr. Potter?