Dr. Bronner Handwerger, ND

Dr. Bronner Handwerger, ND

Regenerative Medicine  ·
Dr. Bronner Handwerger, ND is a regenerative medicine specialist in La Jolla, CA and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from Yale University Bridgeport Hosp in 2001 and specializes in regenerative medicine, sports medicine, and more.

8950 Villa La Jolla Dr Ste A107

La Jolla, CA 92037

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net
  • Kaiser Permanente

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Handwerger treats your condition or procedure

• Hypothyroidism
  • Insomnia
  • Intracellular Nutrition Analysis
  • Menopause
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Prolotherapy Injections
  • Prolozone® Injections
  • Sports Medicine Related Procedures
  • Testosterone Injection
  • Testosterone Replacement Therapy
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Thyroid Hormone Balancing

With Dr. Bronner Handwerger, ND and Integrative Health Solutions, you can have access to truly private, personalized health care that not only addresses your medical needs when they arise, but also assists you in maintaining your health and optimizing your physical well-being. Enjoy a better, healthier life through Integrative Medicine.

• Regenerative Medicine

Dr. Handwerger?
Dr. Handwerger's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Bronner Handwerger, ND
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Bronner is the most wonderful Doctor and human on the planet. His bedside manner is incredible and you know you're in good hands when he's managing your care. Definitely worth the wait if he's booked out a little far. He's helped me so much over the years with weight management, my messed up knees, hormones and adrenal support. I wouldn't recommend anyone else. He is the BEST!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bronner Handwerger, ND?
There is no one else but Dr. Bronner! Compassionate, caring, empathetic, and genius. He looks where others don't. He cares when others turn their head. He listens when you speak. What more could you ask for?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bronner Handwerger, ND?
Always feel like we are receiving the best care at each visit with the latest technology and services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bronner Handwerger, ND?
Dr Bronner literally changed my life for the better with his innovative treatments & genuine concern for my well being. I’ve been his patient for over 10 yrs. He embodies the true meaning of a “healer”. His desire to treat patients & improve their health & lives is fueled not by money, but by compassion and altruism. He is truly one of God’s angels here on earth!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bronner Handwerger, ND?
Friendly staff and knowledgeable medical personnel. Dr. Handwerger listens to your presenting problem(s) and your list of symptoms, then he helps problem solve. He is a good doctor to see when the other medical professionals cannot think outside the box.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bronner Handwerger, ND?
Dr. Handwerger... is Awesome! He is down to a science, with your body and any deficiencies you might have. He listens to your concerns, and redirects you to where you need to be with your health. I highly recommend him all the time!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bronner Handwerger, ND?
Dr. Bronner's holistic approach to resolving my symptoms is a refreshing experience. He is attentive, a considerate listener, asked a lot of questions and he offered a variety of solutions (some at no financial benefit to himself). I really appreciate such an approach and I will be recommending my family, patients and friends to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bronner Handwerger, ND?
Great initial appointment. I look forward to working with Dr. Bronner. The staff is very friendly as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bronner Handwerger, ND?
Doc Bron and Doc Adam are wonderful! So knowledgeable and really care about their patients. The entire staff also mirrors the Doc's attitudes, including Kat and Melissa. Love this practice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bronner Handwerger, ND?
Dr. B has helped me immensely. We discovered a gene mutation that is the underlying cause to many of my issues. I have been able to get my thyroid under control, heal my immune system, and decrease my inflammation. I still have some more work to do, but I wouldn't be where I am without the blood tests that tested for what others haven't and his knowledge of mainstream and natural solutions and how to combine therapies. He's a genuine listener and advocate for his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bronner Handwerger, ND?
I have been a patient of Dr Handwerger for 8 years. I trust my health and wellbeing to him. He is a good listener, very thorough, and knowledgeable. He is up to date on new research and treatments. The office is well run, clean, and organized. I love the large serene photographs of nature that set the tone for the whole experience.The staff is very friendly and welcoming. Parking is easy and close to the office. I have referred many friends to him for bio-identical hormone replacement.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bronner Handwerger, ND?
AMAZING... that's the best way to sum up my visit with Dr.Bronner. His phenomenal attention to detail and vast knowledge puts him in a league of his own. I highly recommend him... not to mention he's a great hang!!! solid and very down to earth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bronner Handwerger, ND?
Dr. Bronner Handwerger represents the best example of physical care and emotional support. He is a truce credit to his profession, a phenomenal listener, and an amazing guidance counselor to long term health and happiness. I went to see him for weight loss, and I quickly learned there was much more to be gained from his help and caring ways. I sent my son to see him for his anxiety issued and to rid him of the meds prescribed but lazy and un-caring doctors. Today my son is happy and healthy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bronner Handwerger, ND?

How was your experience with Dr. Handwerger?

Insurance accepted

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California PPO
Blue Shield of California
Health Net
Health Net PPO
Kaiser Permanente

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Handwerger treats patients.