Brocha Hecht, PT

Physical Therapy ·  Female · Age 32

Brocha Hecht

Brocha Hecht Physical Therapy (Home Care)

571 Elm St West Hempstead, NY 11552

Brocha Hecht, PT is a physical therapist in West Hempstead, NY and has been practicing for 10 years. She graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand/Faculty Of Health Sciences in 2009 and specializes in physical therapy, pain management, and more.

Brocha Hecht's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Brocha Hecht

Brocha Hecht?
Brocha Hecht's Performance
What People Say About Brocha Hecht, PT
RecentMost Helpful
Brocha Hecht is a top notch physical therapist. She is very knowledgeable and professional. I definitely recommend this place for anyone who needs any type of physical therapy
×Post a ResponseAre you Brocha Hecht, PT?
I have been under the capable care of Brocha and her staff for nearly a year. When I'm there I receive the highest quality care. Any time I need to be seen immediately, Brochie goes out of her way to accommodate, despite a very heavy workload. The staff is always courteous and professional. Brochie has enviable bedside manner and a perpetual smile reserved for....everyone. Working with Brochie is an exceptional experience, unlike any other physical therapist I've ever seen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brocha Hecht, PT?
I've had the pleasure working as a PT aide under Brocha for two years at Five Towns Neurology and Physical Medicine. Throughout the years working with her, Brocha has never hesitated on opportunities to teach me. She has not only educated me in various aspects needed to become a great physical therapist, but has also taught me how to be a professional and a better person. The way she tends to her patients and how she individualizes their rehab is admirable and scarcely witnessed in PTs nowadays.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brocha Hecht, PT?
My name is Chaplain Adrianne Brown. Dr. Hecht is a very kind, and thorough practitioner. She doesn't just go through the motions, she truly cares for her client patients. I said "client" patients, because she makes you fell like you are the only one she is treating opposed to treating you like just another case. I never felt like she was rushed for time, as she has many clients to trear. She knows how to treat whatever is ailing you. You will get better. She is a blessing to the medical field.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brocha Hecht, PT?
I like to Thank my physical therapist Brocha Hecht who has helped me manage my chronic pains of my lower back through physical exercise , massage , and stretching maneuver. Of all physical therapist I have seen in my life to me she is the best . I highly recommend her who's looking for a physical therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brocha Hecht, PT?
Brocha is an excellent physical therapist all round! She gives undivided attention to each of her patients! She is friendly, proffesional and always takes the time to answer any questions! Her medical knowledge knows no bounds and makes one feel very comfortable in her care! My experience with her is always excellent!
×Post a ResponseAre you Brocha Hecht, PT?
Brocha is a compassionate, gentle and knowledgeable physical therapist. She works with you during your appointment and supplies you with a home treatment plan as well. I would recommend Brocha to any patient who requires physical therapy in the five towns area.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brocha Hecht, PT?
Brocha knows what she is doing and actually spends the time doing it. Every other PT I have worked with was trying to make as much money as possible doing as little as possible. Brocha immediately diagnosed my long standing problem and did not pass me off to an under-educated and inexperienced aid on subsequent visits. If you live in the 5 towns, want to get better and feel good about it Brocha is the way to go.
×Post a ResponseAre you Brocha Hecht, PT?

How was your experience with Brocha Hecht?

Providing quality, consistent, skilled and hands on Physical Therapy in the comfort of your own home

• Physical Therapy

2009

• Afrikaans
  • Hebrew

Brocha Hecht accepts

Brocha Hecht accepts the following insurance:

Medicare