Dr. Brittany Pollentier, DPT

Physical Therapy ·  Female · Age 37

Dr. Pollentier

Integrated Physical Therapy, Middleton and Waunakee locations

2248 Deming Way # 100 Middleton, WI 53562

Dr. Brittany Pollentier, DPT is a physical therapist in Middleton, WI. She specializes in physical therapy.

Dr. Pollentier accepts

Dr. Pollentier accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check if Dr. Pollentier treats your condition or procedure

Brittany completed her Masters of Physical Therapy at University of Wisconsin – La Crosse in 2006 and her Doctor of Physical Therapy at Temple University in 2009. Her experience includes treating a wide variety of individuals and ages from Ped...

• Physical Therapy

Dr. Pollentier's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pollentier

Dr. Pollentier?
Dr. Pollentier's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brittany Pollentier, DPT
Recent
I’m so grateful a friend recommended Integrated Physical Therapy to me. I’ve been experiencing back pain for almost two years after having a hip replacement. I’d tried other physical therapy, chiropractic, decompression, nerve ablation, and acupuncture. After 10 treatments with Brittany and Dee at IPT I’m finally getting the relief I’ve been looking for. They are knowledgeable, professional, personable and effective.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brittany Pollentier, DPT?
A co-worker highly recommended Integrated Physical Therapy. Brittany is amazing! To be honest, I didn’t think I’d ever go back to a yoga class, but with massage, stretching, and suggested exercises to strengthen my quads and hips, my IT band is no longer in pain. In about eight weeks, I’m back at yoga and resistance training with my trainers. Thank you, Brittany.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brittany Pollentier, DPT?
Dr. Pollentier is knowledgeable, personable, and efficient. I highly recommend her services. I have recommended her to my family and friends for years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brittany Pollentier, DPT?
The Integrated Physical Therapy Group was recommended to me, and with a bit of skepticism, thinking, more physical therapy, I scheduled an appointment. I was so impressed with Brittney's knowledge of dry needling, manual therapy and exercises, that I now have tools to manage my chronic leg and low back issues. I highly recommend Dr. Brittney and Integrated Physical Therapy!! D. N. 11/06/2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brittany Pollentier, DPT?
Dr. Pollentier was highly recommended to me by a friend when my knee would not straighten. She is amazing. With manipulation, dry needling, stretching, and exercises, my knee is fine again in far less time than I thought it would take. She did not schedule unnecessary appointments to keep me coming to her, diagnosed the multiple issues causing my problem right away, and was very professional. She explained what she was doing and why. I recommend her without reservation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brittany Pollentier, DPT?
I saw Brittany after going to two other PTs. Brittany was the only one to get to the root of my low back pain and stiffness and address it. She put together a plan for needling, body work, and exercises and explained the why behind everything which helped me understand the purpose of the activities so I could stick to the plan. I had been frustrated and am so happy Brittany was able to see me and that I'm on my way back to my level of activity from before my back started bothering me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brittany Pollentier, DPT?
Brittany is fantastic! She's taken chronic issues that I felt I had no hope for and made me whole again. I recommend her treatment methodologies and plans to anyone with chronic pain. She is a great communicator and I understand what she's doing it and why she's doing it. I would be miserable without her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brittany Pollentier, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Pollentier?

Integrated Physical Therapy, Middleton and Waunakee locations